Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kalechips

VIP Member
I wonder if she really is that thin-skinned that she can't handle any level of constructive criticism, or if she's hurt by these criticisms because on some level she knows they're true.

• Heart
Reactions: 41

cee-bee

VIP Member
Hi, gals. Me and my family is fine. Today I sat in a bomb shelter for the first time in my life. It wasn’t as scary as I thought, I was surrounded with awesome ppl and we laughed a lot (that’s also my coping mechanism). My cat acted like a hero, she was quiet and calm.
we are fighting, we are winning! 100K civilians joined an army!

I know you all from different countries here, I wanna say thank you, who shared posts on SM, who went to protests, went to supporting gatherings, made donations, signed petitions…!
Slava Ukraini 🇺🇦💪🏻♥
I don’t really care about Niomi anymore I’m just checking the thread for Julie updates ❤

• Heart

EGuyUK

VIP Member
Just one example that's near to both Niomi and I, there's a collection point in Balham asking for clothes and also stuff for babies like nappies etc - she could live her 'women supporting women' value here and go and donate some stuff, and they also need help sorting all the stuff because happily it's been really popular. She doesn't work so why not spend a day or two going to help something valuable for once. Oh sorry too busy getting that hideous mop coloured and cut again of course.
I actually sent a nice (no nasties) message about W4W, or maybe donating some gifted items. I was blocked.

• Wow
  • Angry

Tea&Toast

VIP Member
Usually people come to tattle and it opens their eyes to SM & YTrs and what a con they are (It did with me) and how much they edit their photos, their undisclosed ads, excessive freebies, privilege and how much they lie. And what a fake persona they present online, when they’re far from that in person, as people can report when they meet them. Some people just get angry when their beliefs are challenged, like people who believe in psychics when they’re exposed as con artists.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

Clover123

VIP Member
Niomi Smart, Championing the rights of female “content creators” since never

View attachment 1075269
She looks so different! What a glow down.

Her life is genuinely so privileged that she considers herself to have received so much "shit" 🙄 it's like when she got overwhelmed with work and finished it in 40 mins. She lives in such a bubble, anything negative at all just doesn't compute

oshare

VIP Member
I'm not completely done reading the last 2 pages of this thread but I just want to say be careful with the supplements you buy. I worked in health care for quite long time, both at a hospital and at multiple doctor's offices. At the hospital I worked in internal medicine, endocrinology, etc. and we saw quite a bit of people each month who had f'd up their bodies with strange supplements. The same happened at the doctor's office. I remember very clearly this one man who severely damaged his nervous system by taking too much vitamin B6 because someone recommended it to him.
Sounds harmless enough right? Just a recommendation...? It ruined his body for life. Some things don't cause long-lasting damage, but for others, like this man in particular, it's a life long sentence.

If you want to use supplements PLEASE consult your doctor first, just to be safe. It's not worth the risk.

• Heart

dearzee

I have a story… I asked my boyfriend (now husband) if we want to go to Bali because I have a conference there. He said he didn’t want to go to Bali with me because he said there’s this superstition among chinese (im not chinese) that any couple who went to Bali together will break up. There’s even some blog post about this. As superstitious as Niomi is, she should know this 😆

• Haha
  • Wow

Tea&Toast

VIP Member
Seems Emily Pankhurst/Mother Theresa has retired to her mother’s luxury home in the countryside, because she’s too sensitive to the rain to stay in her shed this weekend. It’s so tiring being an ambassador of privilege.

Forky only lets her stay one night and I’m sure his flatemate doesn’t want her around all weekend. Forky & mate watched the football last night, so she probably went back to the shed and sulked, looking for sympathy online, cos she has no friends.

Either she drove one of her gifted flash cars to her mums last night, or she got her step dad to pick her up, while the rest of the country is still in train travel chaos due to storm Eunice. But she’s still whining about how unfair life is to her, while pretending to support other SM women, none of whom have replied, (cos they know what a bitch she is) unless they desperately need the subs. So it’s back to Sussex and milking sympathy from a few idiots online and trying to guilt trip the rest by bullshitting them with the feminist card. And it’s back to poor me, poor me, pour me another drink Dimomi.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

laplusheureuse96

Lol guys guess who got blocked (for the second time)? After I commented that I didn’t perceive the comments as malicious but as criticism of her behavior, and that people have the right to point out how much her content has changed recently. That’s all I commented and the bitch blocked me 😂 From now on I have to rely on you guys for Story and post updates 😄

• Haha
  • Wow

Yel

Chatty Member
So much of the anti tattle stuff is dripping in misogyny; saying people here are bitter middle aged women. Because that's what they want to believe; rather than their very target market sees though them.

I doubt Niomi even gets more than the odd direct message now and again, that stuff wouldn't hurt. But people seeing through your shit and calling out the inconsistencys on her feed in a objective way must be annoying as deep down they know they're part of a damaging industry that does no good for society.

• Heart
Reactions: 39

bumblebee212

I had to unfollow. It was entertaining for a while but now she's just pissing me off. I so wish for this influencer culture to crack already and for all these dumbos to get proper jobs and a dose of reality, it's about time ....

To our Tattlers from Ukraine - here's to hoping the crazy man will change his mind and draw back. Lots of love to you! ❤

• Heart

cee-bee

VIP Member
I can't take anybody that write licherallll essays to defend a stranger online seriously, Jeremy Clarkson's daughter right? She's been told to get a real job too before....I think she's the one projecting, truth hurts :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
oh shocker, the daughter of a proven bully goes online to show her true colours as a bully, but it’s ok because she’s just ✨supporting women ✨ and that’s the magic catch all that covers a manner of sins.

I am so sick of the offspring of wealthy, influential (usually white), narcissistic, parents, muscling in on the public sphere. It’s funny how many of them feature on tattle - from Em clarkson to Elle Darby to Niomi Smart.

I’m sick of them white-knighting to overcompensate for their lack of ability to achieve any real purpose in their life because of everything being handed to them. I’m sick of them dominating public discussions on everything from art to feminism. How about you take a seat back and let a working class girl or a person of colour get ahead? But that would require a few less selfies on the grid so out of the question.

I’m sick of being told I’m the bad guy, or I’m jealous, or I’m not feminist enough - if I don’t “uplift” these already highly elevated women. If I don’t indulge them in their self congratulatory and self indulgent ways. Point out that actually, influencer culture is quite harmful to women in a plethora of ways and you’ll be labelled as “hatful” “toxic” and accused of bringing another woman down.

What em clarkson et al is really saying is “I want you to silence any criticisms you have because I don’t like to be faced with them. I was brought up feeling entitled and that I’m right about everything and I don’t like to have that challenged. I’m going to use female empowerment as a way to make this seem progressive to kid myself and other people”

Last edited:
  • Heart

Coldfeet

VIP Member
Not to mention the awesome home interior taste they model- marble pillars and the infamous LIBRARY WALLPAPER!!😅😅

TBH we can be 'taught' anything as we develop but the responsibility is ours when we mature. I saw aggression and violence on a daily basis until I left home at 17- way back in '68. I observed other people's behaviour, especially in family settings, and realised that aggression and violence wasn't the 'norm'.

I opened my mind, had some therapy at 22 and did my learning.

Dimbobs will not do the learning and I have zero sympathy for her.

• Heart