Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Boatnectar57

Sorry but who lights a candle when they're having breakfast, in a room full of daylight? Candles are for creating a hygge vibe, it's not just a case of 'oh I'll randomly light a candle and everything will look paaahhfect!'

View attachment 1106565

She also pre-chopped banana into super thin slices - who does that? They were probably brown by the time she'd finished filming herself drizzling the maple syrup anyway.

View attachment 1106566
Maybe it's a scented candle

Reactions: 1

TheGlossy

VIP Member
Looks like Joe just shared the same Ukrainian post Niomi posted 15 hours again, maybe Niomis absurd morphing into Joe’s fantasy girl is working!!! They’re getting back together!!! (jokes, the instagram account has nearly half a million followers so it was probably just a coincidence). Also, being the stalker I am, I was looking at Joe’s following history and I finally realized why Niomi got those hideous thick bangs — because Joe followed a girl with the exact same bangs! Hair and everything copied. Obviously the other girl pulls it off much better but wow Niomi, why don’t you just skin the girl and wear it? The effort would probably be much easier.
Is he still following her on IG?

TheGlossy

VIP Member
No company gave her plane tickets for another destination than Bali.

Or this is calculated in a way that she purposely suggested Bali as she knows this place and can be in control. Hasn’t she said she already went to Mauritius? Maybe she doesn’t want to discover another place unless she’s in a serious relationship. Vacation with Bradley is just to keep her busy and away from her shed (not to mention Instagram, of course), so she doesn’t have to bother too much about choosing a new destination.
She doesn't want to discover another place unless she's an serious relationship? If that's her way of thinking then that's very scary. Why would she wait until she's a serious relationship to explore new horizons? It seems she's got no one to travel with except for Bradley. Didn't the psychic tell her she should travel more on her own? Whether it was suggested by a psychic or not, no one should have to wait until they're in a serious relationship for them to finally explore new territories. There are various destinations which are perfectly safe for female travellers.

WAIT… Back up.. BOTH dreamy Joe and Nims went to Mauritius? but a few weeks apart..
Where did you get the info from that Joe went to Mauritius?

brattx

This is a dumb question but what’s Anna’s IG? There are so many Anna’s and I haven’t been following 😂

Callan

VIP Member
Aww I've been watching her for a long time! Love her! 🥰 She makes you think how to appreciate everything you have, wherever you are, whatever you have. Such a gentle, kind soul.
Yes, that's beautifully put, can't agree more :)