Niomi Smart #38 My bum is out, my trip was free, why's everyone so mean to me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really don’t like that she’s turned this into a feminist issue. Firstly, of course the feedback and comments are coming from women when women are your main followers?! Aside from genuine trolls commenting/ sending nasty comments to her, which I do not condone. There has been genuine feedback from long standing viewers. But of course if it’s not confirming that she is in fact, perfect then it’s seen as hate.

Of course there’s an element of jealously, I think we all would love a free holiday! But I follow plenty of other influencers that come from a well off background that also are still in touch with the real world, acknowledge their privilege and regularly ask for feedback on what content their audience would like to see from them. What did we see from that trip? Them posing a lot, leaving a mess for the staff to clear up and wasting resources and time on a jungle rescue. There are so many other people they could have sent with just as many followers that would have done the place justice. Smh.

Reactions: 24
Forky must be really intimidated by people writing eloquent, complex paragraphs in the comment section on their lunch break, like accidentally ending up at a rocket-scientist-party. I do feel for him.
Eventually, he’ll try to write a decent comment, but first things first:

1645458879963.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Kinda off topic but Em Clarkson is a mess. And not even a hot one! Just a straight up mess.
It's sad that some people read her stuff and think she's empowering women, she's not, she's trying to silence them.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Em clarkson does have a thread on here! https://tattle.life/threads/emily-clarkson-em_clarkson.7187/

I’m intrigued to hear all your thoughts, I really liked her until I saw her sucking up to Niomi on her comments, and how she reacted to people criticising This Is Going to Hurt/Adam Kay.

Where are all the decent influencers?! Or is that an oxymoron? 😂
Oh wow every single poster on her thread loves her and loves her dad. And some say that her followers are "VILE".

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Niomi:
1645469027413.jpeg

Also Niomi:
1645469102037.jpeg

And finally, Niomi be like « these supplements are so effective, look at my hair! ». The hair looks so dry, it didn’t undo by itself, she had to use her hands. Great job at doing sponsored posts 🤦🏻‍♀️
1645469189038.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 45
I'm pretty sure you need to be taking supplements for at least 3 months before you can actually see some sort of difference. It's very misleading that she says she noticed a difference when I HIGHLY doubt she's been taking them consistently.

Reactions: 28
I finally listened to the Who? Weekly podcast in which they talked about Niomi and Dorkwad getting lose in the jungle, the guy had to look her up because he never heard of her before and he basically said that her YT content is an AD after AD after AD.. they also had a recording of them getting found, you can hear Forky in his snotty bratty voice chirping away, it was pretty funny actually. I wonder who recorded it, them?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I finally listened to the Who? Weekly podcast in which they talked about Niomi and Dorkwad getting lose in the jungle, the guy had to look her up because he never heard of her before and he basically said that her YT content is an AD after AD after AD.. they also had a recording of them getting found, you can hear Forky in his snotty bratty voice chirping away, it was pretty funny actually. I wonder who recorded it, them?
Maybe she listened to the podcast and was offended that they didn't know who she was/that they criticized her. I can see it being a catalyst to her whole "they hate me for being a good person" rant.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
L O L

"Not an influencer" Niomi is shilling vitamins today? Oh gosh I wish I was a fly on the wall watching Joe and Freddie laugh about this

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Yes, they had been recording moments when they were found. Basically pushing cameras into faces of those men from "secret services".

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Niomi:
View attachment 1078406

Also Niomi:
View attachment 1078413

And finally, Niomi be like « these supplements are so effective, look at my hair! ». The hair looks so dry, it didn’t undo by itself, she had to use her hands. Great job at doing sponsored posts 🤦🏻‍♀️
View attachment 1078420
Yeah ...and it the same person that was complaining that missing her routine. She discovered magic pills that fill the day if you have nothing else to do like actually working 9-5 which is now 7-20 at least.
As usual gifts after ads after gifts...🤮
She did not long ago as well some supplements and something for the hair....ugh

Reactions: 14
I'm pretty sure you need to be taking supplements for at least 3 months before you can actually see some sort of difference. It's very misleading that she says she noticed a difference when I HIGHLY doubt she's been taking them consistently.
No doubt she’s the one who said her skin has never looked this good after one use of her Smart Skin products. She’s so bad at doing her job, what a shame!

1645470172873.jpeg

1645470261192.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Niomi:
View attachment 1078406

Also Niomi:
View attachment 1078413

View attachment 1078420
Or you could just improve your hair through getting iodine and zinc in your diet. For PB people iodine comes from seaweed and zinc is in lots of PB foods or just try a very cheap zinc supplement. But she’s not gonna tell people that, cos she’s all about making money off people, with things they don’t need.

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.