Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

corncob

forky’s 3 go-tos in an argument:
- wow
- you have a problem
- you need help

…sensational

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 59

irvinelane

VIP Member
Since when does she wear a mask? She used to dress better a few years ago. Obviously, each to his own, but I have noticed that since she’s with Bradley. It’s like she doesn’t care to be presentable anymore.

1645372437348.jpeg

Sorry for the spam, but these comments are too good 😊👏🏻

1645372791012.png

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 59

slothella22

I can’t with this girl, I really can’t. She goes on about the abuse she’s received online. As an NHS worker who has worked tirelessly through the past two and a half years of the pandemic with no holidays and also been on the end of countless verbal abuse from upset vulnerable patients who have had their appointments/treatment delayed or cancelled, thanks to Covid, to say it has been hard is an understatement. My partner lost his job and we had bills to pay compared to Princess Niomi who has to barely lift a finger thanks to her lifestyle of endless PR stay holidays and free gifts. How dare she thinks she’s had it hard? She is so out of touch with reality, her head is more up her own bottom than the thin strip of fabric on her #gifted bikini bottoms! Get in the real world Niomi! 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 58

janedowe

Chatty Member
Reading Bradley’s ‘wow’ comment made me shudder. He reeks of a passive aggressive pig who is incapable of engaging sincerely and genuinely in any disagreement. We’ve all had boyfriends who shut you down and try to shame you if you have a differing opinion or dare to be upset by any of their actions. The boyfriend who says ‘wow’ at you with disgust as he walks away with disinterest at your hurt. I’m so very sad for Niomi, this guy is gross, she’s made such a glaring error of judgement. And the way she’s digging her heels in now, she’ll be with him out of spite for her ‘malicious followers’. She’s on a terrible path.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

cee-bee

VIP Member
Again, sorry if it’s been discussed on an earlier thread… but I didnt know much about Niomis family so I did a bit of insta scrolling this morning over my smoothie bowl toast. Im not ashamed to say I got lost in a bit of a companies house wormhole, so brace yourselves.

At surface value it seems as though the women in her family (her mum Verity, grandma Terrina) are quite nouveau riche and snobby. I can’t quite put my finger on why I’m picking up on those vibes. Maybe its the way terrina advertises being a member of the rotary club? Maybe it’s the fact terrina is an out and out Theresa May fan? Maybe it’s because terrina posts things like pictures of louboutins (in other words, showing off money).

Terrina doesn’t mention any past career. On companies house, someone named Terrina based in Sussex, born in 1945, opened a child care company in 1989 as a “life coach”. Looks as though it might’ve been dissolved around 1997 and a shareholder who got about £100k was an “I R Steel” so was this company bankrolled by Terrina’s husband, Ian?

Her mum (verity) has owned a restaurant for years yet posts more pictures of fancy cars and handbags than she does of say, food.
I know a restaurant owner and he is up in the early hours perfecting his recipes. He is passionate about it. It takes that much passion because a restaurant is hard to run.

It doesn’t look like Verity has a huge involvement in it. Or if she does, it’s not obvious on the company website, Instagram or her personal Instagram. She’s not listed as being manager of the restaurant, and the company/restaurant was only created after she married Paul. (Paul is a whole other wormhole and interesting character… he’s a director of just how many companies?!)

(im going to hazard a guess that the restaurant and whatever writing verity does, is a bit of a vanity project or hobby. I imagine their real source of income is Paul’s properties.)

in other words, what did Verity do before she got married? What did Terrina do? (I’m also assuming her current husband is not Niomi’s grandfather because of the different surname).

These women clearly have money - they have designer shoes, dresses and handbags. They holiday frequently. Terrina alludes to a second home in Florida. They drive expensive cars and frequently post at expensive restaurants and hotels.

Does Niomi come from a line of women who have strategically married the “right” men who can provide them with money, social standing and all that?
Does she come from a line of women who pursue men and model themselves on the men in their lives, instead of pursuing their own goals?
Does she come from a line of women who prioritise social class, outward appearances, money?

If so, you can understand how Niomi has gotten to where she is now, why she finds it hard to connect with people and why the likes of Bradley doesn’t give red flags (“red flags don’t look like red flags when they feel like home”)

at face value, it’s easy to envy Niomi a life of big houses in Sussex, lots of family wealth, designer wardrobe etc etc. But I wonder at what cost that comes at. How much judgement she endures at home, what sort of behaviours are/were modelled for her.

I wrote before that Niomi was a passive person, that she wasn’t happy. And I think she’s been taught to be that way. To be passive specifically to men. It doesn’t make me like the way she conducts herself online any more but it does help me perhaps, sympathise a bit more with her. Judge her a little less harshly.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 57

OrangeDuvet

VIP Member
Random luker interrupting regular programme to post this hilarious pic of Marcus.
IMG_20220224_180347.jpg

Sorry for being off topic but I've been laughing in disbelief for ten mins now and don't know where else to post this.
Right, as you were.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 54

Shutterbug99

VIP Member
Has Forky deleted the comment he left on Niomi's post? I might have missed it, but I don't see it there now, and it was near the top of comments last night.

Yes, people change, but surely even Niomi isn't dumb enough to think she's changed for the better?! This 'new Niomi' is a direct response to the fact that the 'perfect' version of herself wasn't good enough for Joe. Honestly, I wish she'd wise up to this, deal with it, and dump Forky along the way. Everything about her - from her Covid behaviour, to her mass consumerism, to showing off her ass 24/7 - is so tacky right now!

I'm so glad people are still calling her out in comments. Also seems like quite a few people are not Forky fans!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 54

earlgrey

VIP Member
Remember when she made a a jibe at her “unhappily married” female friends trying to give her love advice? #supportwomen

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

Hannabeth_

She doesn’t actually believe the hate comes from an anti-feminist place - she wrote the post in an entirely calculated way.

She clearly thought: 1. Picture of her as a child and 2. The sort of not-really-saying-anything-but-using-the-right-words caption which is easy for dim people to engage with, would garner sympathy. She then thought adding the lazy, feminist layer on top would put her beyond reproach.

She uses these issues for her own gain. Imagine being a sustainability influencer for over half a decade and having nothing more than 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 to comment on Venetia’s protest post. She doesn’t have the understanding to make a substantive comment, and she wouldn’t want to anyway because she doesn’t actually care.

Niomi is the sort of person who, in primary school, would watch bullying/ injustice happen and do nothing in case she got into trouble with teachers. She wouldn’t stand up for anyone or anything if it didn’t benefit her.

Edited to add a final thought: I think Joe is the sort of person who would stand up for people (granted, it’s easier to be that person when you’re as privileged as Joe, I acknowledge that) and you could see her pretending to be that way when she was with him - but it was just too easy to see through.

• Heart

Pundertaker

Chatty Member
That ex-Tattler obviously wants Niomi to come for Tattle next. I'm sure she'd love it here--we think about Joe almost as much as she does.

• Haha

Callan

VIP Member
I can't imagine Joe having a serious conversation with her if this is how she handles anything that's not praise.

• Heart

BoreDeForce

Surely it's not very "women supporting women" if you attribute everything that isn't gushing praise as envy? "Oh, this person has let me know that my posts are coming across as tone deaf. The only logical conclusion is that they are jealous of me because I am so obviously their superior". Why is it never an option that someone who disagrees with you just has a different outlook? No, it must simply be that the likes of Niomi are better than us and we're too conditioned to not accept that

• Heart

Eekk

At first I thought she is standing behind him and filming, but then I realised she is next to him, so clearly she put camera on the floor and the whole session is being filmed. I think it is cringe considering there are also other people.

Also it is very childish to make fun of someone who does not practice yoga regularly and therefore is not that good at it.

View attachment 1080095
I just feel sorry for everyone else in that class trying to exercise and all they can hear his Niomi laughing at the bumbling buffoon that is Forky.

Reactions: 51