Allana Davison

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hmm if that was an actual problem, she should just shell out for private classes/trainers instead of interrupting other people's routines. For some reason I wouldn't think she'd be that popular to be seen out and about with people trying to take pics with her... though I guess she has stated her workout locations online many times, which isn't very smart.
She's almost at 800k on YT and very well known around BC and ON. Her and Sam Ravndahl are (unfortunately) like local celebs....

Reactions: 2
The studio manager confirmed that they implemented smaller class sizes in the mornings because people were coming and trying to socialize with her/take pics during workouts. And that it had been requested.

It had nothing to do with covid.
Maybe she should change her name to Allana Divason!

Reactions: 2
I cannot imagine how stupid one would need to be to ask for a picture with her. In the yt world she’s still kind of a nobody even with 800k followers. But that is super rude and weird of them too lol. I don’t blame her for being annoyed.

Reactions: 5
I find that odd as well. I don’t get it. I feel like maybe she’s doing that to appease Dejan. Idk, I just don’t get good vibes from him lol. I mean she waited forever to announce the proposal which I can understand, but there wasn’t even any photos/videos from it. Did he just do it at their apartment or whatever? It was obviously something she was really looking forward to. I hope he made it at least somewhat special.
I’m pretty sure she said there was no proposal, they just agreed to get married and she went and chose her ring…

Reactions: 3
I’m pretty sure she said there was no proposal, they just agreed to get married and she went and chose her ring…
oh man. That’s kinda sad. Like he just finally gave in. He knows he has it made. All he has to do is edit videos for her and he’s set. And I know I shouldnt judge and all. But Allana seems like the type who would have really enjoyed a sweet proposal with some thought put into it. He could have at least done that for her.

oh man. That’s kinda sad. Like he just finally gave in. He knows he has it made. All he has to do is edit videos for her and he’s set. And I know I shouldnt judge and all. But Allana seems like the type who would have really enjoyed a sweet proposal with some thought put into it. He could have at least done that for her.
Just watched the video of her talking about it. I was wrong. She didn’t want a proposal. Lol

Last edited:
  • Heart
So she claims.
Lol right? Like I don’t want to come across as a know it all, but I kinda felt like she was just saying that because she knows Dan never would do that for her. For someone who begged every bf to marry her I feel like she definitely would have enjoyed some kind of proposal.

Reactions: 7
I cannot imagine how stupid one would need to be to ask for a picture with her. In the yt world she’s still kind of a nobody even with 800k followers. But that is super rude and weird of them too lol. I don’t blame her for being annoyed.
I don't blame her for being annoyed either... Kind of comes with the territory however, and all these idiot "gooroos" say how much they love meeting fans. So? Which is it? lol. And, as someone else mentioned, she has an awesome home gym and can more than likely afford a private personal trainer. Leave the public classes to the rest of us plebs lol

Not overly surprised to learn that she follows and has been liking posts from the Freedom Convoy on Instagram, or did before being questioned on it and quietly unfollowing it. For context to non-Canadians, the Freedom Convoy is a right-wing hissy fit against vaccine mandates for truckers that claims they're the victims of COVID lockdowns in Canada and think they're the heroes of an oppressive government that has attracted many other followers along the way who feel the same. It is also unquestionably rooted in white supremacy, with many supporters carrying swastikas, confederate flags, and some likening this movement to Canada's January 6th. 🤡🤡🤡

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
Not overly surprised to learn that she follows and has been liking posts from the Freedom Convoy on Instagram, or did before being questioned on it and quietly unfollowing it. For context to non-Canadians, the Freedom Convoy is a right-wing hissy fit against vaccine mandates for truckers that claims they're the victims of COVID lockdowns in Canada and think they're the heroes of an oppressive government that has attracted many other followers along the way who feel the same. It is also unquestionably rooted in white supremacy, with many supporters carrying swastikas, confederate flags, and some likening this movement to Canada's January 6th. 🤡🤡🤡

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
Omg. That’s fucked up. I was definitely annoyed with her over Christmas because over the last year she has been able to travel, she sees friends and family all the time, gets her hair cut, goes out to eat, she lives pretty much a life free from COVID, and then over Christmas when there were Omicron lockdowns she went on Insta to complain about her gym closing and had some stupid reasoning as to why gyms should be open. As if she cares about anything other than doing her same old basic witch HIIT gym routine that she couldn’t just do in her home gym anyway. And she’s off to Miami this week to stay in a luxury hotel and spa so what does she care about restrictions.

I never liked Allana much because to me she was your typical kinda trashy Canadian basic, (iykyk), but I actually thought she has grown up a bit since 2020. But I don’t forget how she was several years ago. I still remember the time her and her friend put on black face masks and then started to talk in AAVE and when people called her on it she did the same “lol chillllll” thing.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Thats very weird because she was unlike all other influencers and seemed to take the lockdown and stuff seriously.

Thats very weird because she was unlike all other influencers and seemed to take the lockdown and stuff seriously.
To be fair, lockdown or not, she never does anything, sees anyone or leaves her house except for the gym or going to a cry session at her naturopath. Lockdown was already her lifestyle.

Reactions: 5
I never liked Allana much because to me she was your typical kinda trashy Canadian basic, (iykyk), but I actually thought she has grown up a bit since 2020. But I don’t forget how she was several years ago. I still remember the time her and her friend put on black face masks and then started to talk in AAVE and when people called her on it she did the same “lol chillllll” thing.
I hadn't heard about that! How disgusting.

Reactions: 9
Has anyone seen posts about her at Beautyguruchatter on reddit? :poop:

Honestly, it would be amazing to see her lose a bunch of sponsors and for the money to dry up.

Reactions: 15
Has anyone seen posts about her at Beautyguruchatter on reddit? :poop:

Honestly, it would be amazing to see her lose a bunch of sponsors and for the money to dry up.
I'm so glad I came across that post, I had no idea about all her BS. I happily unsubscribed to her.

I'm really not surprised at all. For no reason at all, Allana was on my personal bingo list of may or may not be right wing. (The other one is Jamie Genevieve)

Highly doubt that it will impact her career tbh. I feel like Canada, just like Australia, has been redpilled to the ground with their very strict vaccine laws. Which is a human reaction, but in the grand scheme of thing, it's a dumb human reaction.
And since she's just "not like the other girls" girl.. she's also not a sheep like us, guys.

Well that was an eye opener. Someone should inform her of what happened to elle darby when viewers/followers have enough of their bullshit.

Hope she loses all her sponsorships.

Unfollowed her immediately

Reactions: 8