Niomi Smart #37 I'm NOT an Influencer...Get Me Out of Here!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So the tour guide wasn’t even a professional 😆 thats forkys fault again. Rather than seeking out a proper tour guide, he just asked on Instagram, hoping for a freebie. So some random local wanting to make a fast buck contacted him, he could have been anyone. Fancy putting your life in the hands of some random local, who you haven’t even checked out properly. If he had used a proper tour guide, they would have kitted them out with proper equipment and made sure they didn’t fall behind. Having said that it’s still their fault for getting lost. And Dimsum should have said we’re getting a proper guide, but she expects everything for free, so didn’t question it. They also went on a boat swimming with this guy 😆 serves them right, they got what they deserved, expecting everything for free.

Reactions: 18
Honestly I was making a joke about the tour guide not being a professional based on the weird comments she gets, apparently he's burned quite a bit of calories looking for them as per Bummy I mean Bradley, cause he checked his phone for steps. Guy was probably scared he was going to lose his job babysitting these two idiots who bring a bikini and a bag of almonds for a forest trek.

Last edited:
Reactions: 25
Remember when Dimbobs said she’d never make another relationship of hers public again and that she’d be a more private person in that regard? Lol, that was a good one. After the humiliation she suffered by Joe, I thought she’d actually stick to her word this time (she had said the same thing after her break up with Marcus ) but no, Dimbobs couldn’t possibly let people think that she was still single *gasp*

• Haha
Reactions: 57
I feel like Niomi is in a dire need of true friends. I don't think she has someone to have a that deep connection with, maybe she doesn't even know what it should feel like. That's probably why she always drops her friends when she has a man, they simply aren't deep friendships. I can't imagine having all the money and holiday opportunities and never taking my friends to enjoy it with me. What always stood out to me was when she asked Charlotte to be her bridesmaid and she looked a bit surprised. Idk but my best friend didn't even have to ask me it was always clear to both of us I would obviously be her bridesmaid.

Reactions: 37
When Niomi and Joe were still together, I remember there was a comment under their holiday picture asking ‘when are you going to get married?’, and Niomi answered with ‘Never’. And that time i thought yeah, maybe they are not that into marriage, but now i think it was a passive aggresive comment? Does anyone remember?

• Wow
Reactions: 22
When Niomi and Joe were still together, I remember there was a comment under their holiday picture asking ‘when are you going to get married?’, and Niomi answered with ‘Never’. And that time i thought yeah, maybe they are not that into marriage, but now i think it was a passive aggresive comment? Does anyone remember?
Maybe it was clairvoyance on her part and she is a witch as well, seeing into the future and all.....

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Remember when Dimbobs said she’d never make another relationship of hers public again and that she’d be a more private person in that regard? Lol, that was a good one. After the humiliation she suffered by Joe, I thought she’d actually stick to her word this time (she had said the same thing after her break up with Marcus ) but no, Dimbobs couldn’t possibly let people think that she was still single *gasp*
I really thought she'd find someone older well-off and slowly stop being online. I guess if she was over Joe that would be an option but she clearly isn't so copying Anna is the next best thing.

Reactions: 23
"Niomi and Bradley are being really responsible by sharing their story to serve as a warning/reminder to everyone"

Oh yes I'm sure they did it out of the goodness of their heart

giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 34
It must have been undoubtedly their fault they lost the guide or they would have already blasted him for it. He’s a tour guide not an adult babysitter

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Late to the party but how unfortunate she looks :sick: Her lips are basically slugs at this point. And don't get me started on her hair. What has she done to herself.

1.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
He goes first, so I guess the impact is imminent.

View attachment 1059021
I seriously can not get over the fact that he just celebrated his 28th birthday. He looks at least 40 here. And no aging is not bad it's not bad to look a certain age but wow it's really not a compliment when you look at least 10 years older than you actually are.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
She said she has blossomed! Don’t you see? 🌸😬

Besides, her skincare line sure does wonders!
Random but I think I know an influencer who actually blossomed during the pandemic. Allana Davidson, she eats better, regularly exercise and she looks really good now.

Reactions: 1
Oh yes, people were nice to you because they live in paradise—not because you’re an imperialistic white man who would cause trouble for them if they treated you they way you treated them (making a mess & laughing about it being staff’s job to clean up). Yes , they sing jolly songs you request for fun. Paradise, where entitled, rich white people live out their fantasies of being served by nice, kind local people.
He makes me 🤮
View attachment 1058231
They are colonialists at heart. The entitlement is real. And they are too dumb to even question their own attitudes.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Random but I think I know an influencer who actually blossomed during the pandemic. Allana Davidson, she eats better, regularly exercise and she looks really good now.
Ahem, sorry to break it to you, but you might want to check her thread. The girl was supporting a right wing fascist movement less than 2 weeks ago.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
He goes first, so I guess the impact is imminent.

View attachment 1059021
He really is off putting. I don't know what she sees in him. I don't find him attractive at all and his ugly personality oozes from his features and looks extremely, it makes me feel uncomfortable 🤢😵💫🥴
And both look so rough and beaten by life...ugh.
Where do you see health?? 👀

Late to the party but how unfortunate she looks :sick: Her lips are basically slugs at this point. And don't get me started on her hair. What has she done to herself.

View attachment 1059055
Her hair color is just pure tragedy. What a mess.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.