Niomi Smart #37 I'm NOT an Influencer...Get Me Out of Here!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Luckily, Niomi is here to give some precious advice! Exploring the island instead of staying put in the hotel? I would have never in a million years thought about it.

Thank you dear, but YOU should have stayed put in the hotel given the mess you’ve managed to cause in one week.

1644775962546.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
That looks like it was their tour guide, is he saying they did it deliberately? He obviously knows they didn’t give a duck about him or the trouble they caused, I bet they never paid him either.
I don't think that's their tour guide, it's someone else.

Reactions: 11
That looks like it was their tour guide, is he saying they did it deliberately? He obviously knows they didn’t give a duck about him or the trouble they caused, I bet they never paid him either.
I don't think so. Forky mentioned that the guy was called Avi and that's also the same guy who took them the day before. He had apparently contacted them on Instagram.
Aka who knows if a) he was an actual guide or just someone local who offered to show them places and b) if they actually paid him. It does seem like they just hadn't planned or scheduled anything and just waited for people to offer their services.

I don't think that's their tour guide, it's someone else.
I agree

Reactions: 13
Such bs excuses, let’s face it she was only ever PB for the calorie deficit. She could have easily asked the staff to add lentils or tofu etc to meals for protein, you’re not gonna die from a bit less protein for a week, she’s not weightlifting ffs. And you need more carbs for hiking anyway. Such a lying biatch and how did she manage on all the holidays with Joe. So now she suddenly needs meat for her health, anything to fit in with your bf.
1644778008951.jpeg

1644778554471.jpeg
OMG the stupid fake look on her face 🤢🤮posed for the camera, like they’re having a romantic night together 😆 He looks like he can’t stand a minute more 😆 at least he’s being honest.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Such bs, she could have easily asked the staff to add lentils or tofu to meals for protein, you’re not gonna die from less protein for a week. And you need more carbs for hiking anyway, such a lying biatch.
View attachment 1060098
To add to this, she had been there a few years ago already. So she would have known about this "problem" regarding stricking to a vegan diet in advance. And I am also sure that, additionally to the options you mentioned, even if you decide to not eat a strictly plant based diet while on vacation, there are options that are more "appealing" than choosing an option that has you peel the skin off prawns yourself and remove their heads. I am sorry, but this to me sounds like the nightmare food for a person who is trying to eat plant based.

Reactions: 32
Reactions: 23
He's not glowing with youth or health, he looks kind of grey and dull.
Is he 27 or 28? There seems to be some confusion about his age. Yeah he does look old for his age, he has a lot of deep lines on his forehead and doesn’t look fresh faced. It’s probably all the booze with hanging out with her for nearly a year, I mean look how much Joe aged 😆 I think she desperately needs a lot of booze in order to relax.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Jealous? This is at least your second time in Mauritius. Could you just be genuinely grateful for once and stop complaining about everything? Not everyone has the chance to go to Mauritius or even on holidays, and the people who can, actually pay for it, while you often get them for free.

1644780731746.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Is he 27 or 28? There seems to be some confusion about his age. Yeah he does look old for his age, he has a lot of deep lines on his forehead and doesn’t look fresh faced. It’s probably all the booze with hanging out with her for nearly a year, I think she desperately needs booze in order to relax.
They just celebrated his 28th birthday the other week! Right before their holiday.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Such bs excuses, let’s face it she was only ever PB for the calorie deficit. She could have easily asked the staff to add lentils or tofu etc to meals for protein, you’re not gonna die from a bit less protein for a week, she’s not weightlifting ffs. And you need more carbs for hiking anyway. Such a lying biatch and how did she manage on all the holidays with Joe. So now she suddenly needs meat for her health, anything to fit in with your bf.
View attachment 1060098
Yeah. A quick google search gives you a list of vegan-friendly restaurants in Trou aux Biches. There are vegan-friendly hotels as well, but of course you can't be choosy when your stay is gifted. Niomi is just a big bullshitter, as usual. She went "vegan" for health reasons, now she abandons it...for health. She just makes tit up as she goes along. You're not going to become protein deficient in one week, but if you're worried, just eat a handful of nuts or a protein bar every day as a snack. She doesn't educate herself, so she relies on an imbecile like Forky for advice (eat more animal protein so that you get nice, coarse skin like me). She just doesn't give a feck.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I asked what would you advise ppl to do so they don’t get separated from their tour guide in the jungle. That’s a question that could actually help ppl and save lives! But no response.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Bless her, the horror of going home for a few days before the next gifted for holiday.

At least her fridge will be stocked up with food and juice for free.
It is not just the food and juice that was free, the entire fridge was free!

1644782332148.png

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
I asked what would you advise ppl to do so they don’t get separated from their tour guide in the jungle. That’s a question that could actually help ppl and save lives! But no response.
« Wear some rings, especially if your great grandmother was a White Witch! They would bring you luck for sure. Take selfies and videos until your phone battery dies, so you’ll have some content to share if you survive, and be careful to the signs, they never mislead! »

• Haha
Reactions: 27
It is not just the food and juice that was free, the entire fridge was free!

View attachment 1060290
the free fridge is the thin edge of the wedge - she was also paid by LG in cold hard cash for some photos what a nurse makes in 6 months

I won't be buying an lg instaview fridge, working with influencers is a right turn off.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Can’t find my post now but I KNEW it would be the avoidance of carbs and the ‘pRoTeIn’ thing. She’s such a bullshitter

Reactions: 34
On the nose, everyone… maybe we should start putting some money on our predictions

Reactions: 12
Two things to add today.

1. Could Fork look any less interested in cuddling up for a romantic picture together? Arms and legs splayed, chest out, no f*cks given at all for including his girlfriend.

0C72E389-4582-422F-B553-BBA5E1CF9AAE.jpeg

2. Someone mentioned earlier that Fork is likely to belittle Niomi’s PB choices. The fact that she bought these as a ‘joke’ for him confirms that to me.
DDF55FF2-C591-4229-A2B8-BE1CA7C49B25.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Does anyone else call him Brad? Or is this another Joey (blurgh!) situation? Trying to re-brand whoever she dates to make them more fetch.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.