Niomi Smart #37 I'm NOT an Influencer...Get Me Out of Here!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine being so much privileged that you are whinning about being back in London, one of the most costly, vibrant, interesting cities, where you can easily afford a comfortable life and doing not more than going to cafes and practising yoga.

ETA: We were joking here she will start doing this as soon as she is in London, but I cant even express how irritating she is. She is really not able to come to a realisation how lucky she is?

View attachment 1059625
From his Instagram he looks like he’s happy to get home and see his dog, or happy to forget about the disaster holiday and get a break from her. Bet she’ll want a freebie from soho farmhouse next for valentines or whoever will give her one.

She won’t be happy to be back to rainy grey #ShedLife, could the boiler still be broke 😆 She’s supposed to be doing a Q&A tonight about the holiday. To me this means it’s gonna be a chat about her near death experience 🙄 and how her old witch of a granny got her through it. She’s gonna be milking this story for ever, whereas I suspect Forky will just wanna forget it. 🤣

Honestly what a spoilt brat, she deserves to get lost. Well Forky seems to be pretty happy to be back in London, happy to have a break from her for a bit maybe. 🤣
At least, Bradley is well aware of the short break these holidays are. He knows he was going home, back to his life, his work, his projects, etc. As dumbass as he can be, I think Bradley is in a good place anyway, whereas Niomi is miserable no matter what, and we all know that she’s constantly looking for getaways/parties/holidays to escape from her crappy life she hates so much. She always needs some distraction to leave her real life behind her for a few hours/days. It’s like taking medicine to treat symptoms instead of the cause.

Reactions: 34
How can she possibly help people with their travels? She's an epic legend in her own mind. 100% delusional twit.

1644769359599.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
It's really sad and telling if you aren't looking forward to being at home again. I mean who doesn't like being home in ur cozy apartment and familiar surroundings. I like going on vacation but also always am happy about being back home. Then again, I don't live in a shed. Poor Niomi.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
She clearly has nothing do to and no purpose expect being clingy and controlling over a significant other. And forky for sure needs a break from this dumbass .
She clearly cannot spend time alone or with friends(well she has none) ...perhaps I don’t know...work?like do a real job. She is just a privileged asshole princess and epic drama queen 🙄
And giving advice on mauritius...bish please just stfu already. 🙄
She is so annoying I actually want to go to her shed only to give a slap in the face..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Bless her, the horror of going home for a few days before the next gifted for holiday.

At least her fridge will be stocked up with food and juice for free.

She's giving all the lolz with her holidays. Some of us are very glad social media wasn't a thing when we were younger because of all the embarrassing stuff that would have been saved, then others regress to being like a teenager..
Screenshot 2022-02-13 14.25.35.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
It's really sad and telling if you aren't looking forward to being at home again. I mean who doesn't like being home in ur cozy apartment and familiar surroundings. I like going on vacation but also always am happy about being back home. Then again, I don't live in a shed. Poor Niomi.
Concerning the shed, I mean, she chose to live there, she chose to buy this place and call it home, nobody forced her to do so. She has money, but is still incapable of using it properly and making smarts choices. That’s how stupid she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
She’s clearly depressed, the holiday may have been a short distraction but no matter where she is, she’s always unhappy. Even if she moved to Mauritius or Bali or some other sunny island, sooner or later she’d start whining about missing home and other tit. I live in a small German town with very little to do and I’m confident my life is still more fun and exciting than hers, lol.
Hi fellow German 👋

Reactions: 14
Yep on his Instagram he’s down the pub with his mates and his dog watching the rugby, while obviously she was very pissed off she had to get a taxi home from his in the rain back to #ShedLife 😆 Hence the post looking for sympathy and not being appreciated by him. She probably wanted to spend valentines weekend at his, rather than the shed. Don’t think she wants to see Joes dad on the telly commenting on the rugby. Is this his message back to her about her criptic post 🤣

1644772211502.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Her behavior is ridiculous, it's not like she flew back and has to go back into the office Monday morning to do actual work. :rolleyes:

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Bless her, the horror of going home for a few days before the next gifted for holiday.

At least her fridge will be stocked up with food and juice for free.

She's giving all the lolz with her holidays. Some of us are very glad social media wasn't a thing when we were younger because of all the embarrassing stuff that would have been saved, then others regress to being like a teenager..
View attachment 1059840
When siblings are hugging.

Still that tight shorts problem.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Imagine being so much privileged that you are whinning about being back in London, one of the most costly, vibrant, interesting cities, where you can easily afford a comfortable life and doing not more than going to cafes and practising yoga.

ETA: We were joking here she will start doing this as soon as she is in London, but I cant even express how irritating she is. She is really not able to come to a realisation how lucky she is?

View attachment 1059625
Moaning about going back to her £700,000 house after her free holiday. Get over yourself Niomi.

Reactions: 52
Reactions: 4

View attachment 1059625
Usually most people have a ‘home sweet home’ mindset when coming back home from any holiday. Even if that means the grind is starting again.

But Niomi is coming home to her normal ‘no work just play’ routine in london of all places! And still managed to moan 😠

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I think she picked that Aint No Sunshine song to try to convince ForkBoy to miss her when she goes back to her #ShedLife 😆 #DoltLife #GetForked
Just catching up on this, and it occurred to me: this is the song over the montage bit of Hugh Grant walking through the market in…yes… Niomi’s favourite film ‘Notting Hill’. The extent of her musical taste might be that soundtrack!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Usually most people have a ‘home sweet home’ mindset when coming back home from any holiday. Even if that means the grind is starting again.

But Niomi is coming home to her normal ‘no work just play’ routine in london of all places! And still managed to moan 😠
Because then she has nothing to distract her from her horribly boring life. I guess she can't be left alone with her thoughts.
She has nothing, no nice home, no pets, no friends, just Forky who already has these things and he was out with his friends and his dog....she has nothing but more selfies to take.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Yep on his Instagram he’s down the pub with his mates and his dog watching the rugby, while obviously she was very pissed off she had to get a taxi home from his in the rain back to #ShedLife 😆 Hence the post looking for sympathy and not being appreciated by him. She probably wanted to spend valentines weekend at his, rather than the shed. Don’t think she wants to see Joes dad on the telly commenting on the rugby. Is this his message back to her about her criptic post 🤣

View attachment 1059895
Forky seems content with his life....has a job/career goals and friends. Niomi's happiness is based on holidays and instagram worthy posts. Who knows....maybe Forky did invite her to the bar and she opted not to go. Let's see what tomorrow brings with Valentine's Day .....

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.