Niomi Smart #37 I'm NOT an Influencer...Get Me Out of Here!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just saw this one as well: View attachment 1074267
...balance it with LESS ASS and more support to communities and charities maybe ? 🤷‍♀️ ah but no we are projecting...we are hating, right.
We should support you being a clown making a fool of yourself online..right.

I believe it might not be only related to comments. Perhaps she receives as well sligh suggestions from all over the place that her "content" is just getting worst and worst and instead of reflecting on it, she blames the "trolls" of internet 🤔
She really is setting herself up for major failure and catastrophe getting advice from lord douche.

Reactions: 13
The women supporting women bs is so boring. I don't support useless, dull, talentless, uncultured, narcissistic imbeciles. I would say the same about a man, eg. Forky.

Forgot to mention selfish!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Joey is able to enjoy swimsuit time without showing us his ass constantly.

Btw. I watched Belfast movie after his post and since then I have been listening to Jamie Dornan`s version of Everlasting love on a loop :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: . Even Joey is better influencer than Niomi :ROFLMAO:
View attachment 1074194
He really is the cutest.
And he’s out there to support a friend getting married. No snide comments, no underhand remarks. That’s how it’s done Nimwit.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.