Niomi Smart #37 I'm NOT an Influencer...Get Me Out of Here!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys, just think they might have run off for a sneaky jungle fork and that’s how they ‘lost’ the guide 🤢🤢🤢🤢 it’s the only explanation

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 47
Arrogant or imbecile? You decide. Everything is a bleeping journey for this twit - a lesson to be learnt.

That rescue team need a huge donation coming their way. They risked their lives. What was the lesson to be learnt for them?

Absolutely pig sick of this woman.
One disturbing thing I've learned about Niomi this year is she couldn't give less of a tit about other people's lives, whether she's spreading Covid around crowds or being an idiot in the jungle requiring rescue.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
I can always tell a seasoned hiker and a hiker who just wants to get good picture. No one in their right mind would hike in a short and bra in a thick jungle. N if I don’t know them I would have no sympathy at all reading at the news🤣 the writer totally hates having to write about influencer.

Reactions: 32
I can always tell a seasoned hiker and a hiker who just wants to get good picture. No one in their right mind would hike in a short and bra in a thick jungle. N if I don’t know them I would have no sympathy at all reading at the news🤣 the writer totally hates having to write about influencer.
This reminds me of the part in Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle in which Karen Gillan's character, Ruby Roundhouse, appears in the middle of the jungle in a crop top and short shorts and mentioned how impractical it was. Forky and Niomi are such dimwits!

Reactions: 19
Guys, just think they might have run off for a sneaky jungle fork and that’s how they ‘lost’ the guide 🤢🤢🤢🤢 it’s the only explanation
I like to think that the guide had enough of playing photographer for these airheads that he decided to ditch them😆

• Haha
Reactions: 23
This reminds me of the part in Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle in which Karen Gillan's character, Ruby Roundhouse, appears in the middle of the jungle in a crop top and short shorts and mentioned how impractical it was. Forky and Niomi are such dimwits!
God knows what they could have got bitten by or stepped on going through thick jungle, how friggen stupid I’d be wearing a long top, pants and have a survival pack. All dimbobs cared about is bringing her phone and the bloody almonds lol 😂 which she hoarded anyway!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I like to think that the guide had enough of playing photographer for these airheads that he decided to ditch them😆
We may have actually witnessed the foreplay to their Tarzan-Jane roleplay in that picture 🙈:ROFLMAO:

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
I can’t believe they didn’t bring enough proper water or snacks. Acting like they were gonna go stroll through a park in London.
Or, as others have said, at least bring a shirt for Niomi for protection from the elements. Anything could happen, not just losing your guide— you are in the jungle! So incredibly irresponsible and you can tell that they acted recklessly to lose their guide as well because they are actually admitting some culpability, albeit very subtly and just barely, but you can tell they know they fucked up.

Reactions: 34
not meant to offend anyone but forky and dimbobs are the epitome of yt tourists who think that travelling to bali and other "exotic" places is the pinnacle of soul-searching. they give off yt missionaries who spread diseases vibes (in this case, resource-wasting vibes). they're the kind of tourists that the locals HATE and they're proud of it.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
You can tell from his body language on the stories, that it was 100% his fault that they took a wrong turn and plowed on through the forest rather than stay put. If it hadn’t been for her phone battery they’d still be there. And how exactly was he planning on keeping him and Dimsum warm, by forking maybe 🤣 Maybe he thought they could manifest a log fire and make a tent out of his shorts and leather hand bag. I can’t believe the way she just went along with everything he said, including crawling through trees and streams. 🤣 Why does she continue to play the stereotypical bimbo role, to these even dumber males who are utterly useless, she acts like a fantasy Disney Princess.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
I actually laughed out loud when Bradley said that the "secret services" rescued him! He's so stupid, what does Nimbobs see in him?!

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Niomi stated that in hindsight they should have went back to the waterfall or ASKED FOR HELP. That means that they had a signal when they first realized they were lost or other hikers were near by!!!

I definitely think they "forked" shortly after the waterfall scene. I can hear Forky saying "Come on Niomi....YOLO"!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
Isn't Niomi's family like super rich... that's why Forky is with her too... he needs all the money to promote his "natural health" programs :LOL::LOL:

Reactions: 8
And yet, this guy told he’s got several brains.

1644550621594.jpeg

Finally! One (brief) flash of clarity!

1644550651020.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
Forky calling the special forces 'the secret services'... I can't deal 😭 You just know if he was a spy he'd make Johnny English look good.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I actually didn’t even know that they went wandering around for hours after losing the guide, wow. Number one rule when you’re lost is to immediately stay put. The problem is they are arrogant and assume they could just walk their way out like you would in a small forest trail back home... complete arrogance and they are really lucky something worse didn’t happen.

Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.