Niomi Smart #37 I'm NOT an Influencer...Get Me Out of Here!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow so Niomi almost literally went out sad with Bradley. Yikes.

Niomi, consider this a Message From The Universe that you are ~*~on the wrong path~*~!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Wow so Niomi almost literally went out sad with Bradley. Yikes.

Niomi, consider this a Message From The Universe that you are ~*~on the wrong path~*~!
Unfortunately they're both bad readers and they're going to interpret the message as a sign to stay together. I'm already seeing it now - "be with the person who you can tolerate being lost in the jungle with". She's going to tell us someday that this is how she knew Bradley was "her person" :sick:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Arrogant or imbecile? You decide. Everything is a bleeping journey for this twit - a lesson to be learnt.

That rescue team need a huge donation coming their way. They risked their lives. What was the lesson to be learnt for them?

Absolutely pig sick of this woman.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Even with the stories uploaded today of him throwing her in the water when she swam up to him to have a romantic moment... He is a bully and child. How could you possibly want to be with someone like that?
When i saw her swimming towards him it was like a child who’s just learnt to swim with her Dad in the pool, him praising her for managing to swim a few strokes, it was just so patronising and looked off

Reactions: 24
God that post 🤦🏻‍♀️ I get it would’ve been scary but they had a mobile phone, a tour guide who knew they were missing, and they were only gone for 8 hours. This was not a brush with death ffs. Also what is with the leg pose yet again 🤢

Reactions: 34
They think they are so precious because the guide retraved his steps 4 times..uhm no. It's his job and he would have done that for anyone lost in there, he didn't do it out of the goodness of his heart or because dimsum manifested him or something. It doesn't work like that 😆He can't afford have people missing. I seriously hope he is ok and this did not cause any backlash on him from his superiors now with the crap article also..

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Did anyone notice on Bradley’s stories just after the waterfall (apparently the same time they got lost) he is filming away, filming him and Dimbobs talking about the waterfall and how great it was. Next story, they’re lost. They were probably too bleeping busy on their phones and weren’t paying attention to the guide
That’s what I thought too! It’s easy to get lost while you are on phone May it be in your apartment complex or a shopping mall or even the forest! You walk looking at the phone and won’t realise if you get off tracked!

Even with the stories uploaded today of him throwing her in the water when she swam up to him to have a romantic moment... He is a bully and child. How could you possibly want to be with someone like that?
Always thought that similar trait in Marcus put Niomi off ! Bradley is even worse ! Not sure if his true colors coming out will please her , her mother and grand mother ! I would be annoyed af if a grown ass man does this kind of silly but annoying things !!

Reactions: 18
Also they made it to the news ! Yay mission accomplished 🙄
In case Joe Woodward doesn’t know she is moved on by her cringey posts yet , this would do it , that’s what she wants too!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Her reel .. my god she is just the typical empty brain dead influencer. Yesterday was not a wake up call for her, it was the tiniest moment of danger/trauma to have ever affected her hence why she's being so dramatic about it, and even then shes using it to her advantage for content. Forkys story about how they didn't eat during the day and were trying to save their water. FFS it was 8 hours. I guess they're normally not used to going even 1 hour without being gifted food and drink!
Wot, no energy balls?????? 😅😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Is she... is she in love with forky now????:sick:
That's what I took from her latest IG. Do we think they exchanged 'I love you's' while lost in the jungle? I also noticed that Forky referred to her as 'incredible' in his stories.

The way things are going Nims might get a proposal on Valentine's Day :D

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Ladies, please if you are commenting that Forky is the darkness that got them lost in the jungle and to split up please stop.

There's so little amusement left in the world and these two together brings a steady supply of humor --- let's keep it going!! 🤗🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Wake up call for what exactly? Pretending she‘s the fake blonde version of Pocahontas?

My gosh, she was about to die or what? Remember these wise words guys, and repeat after Niomi: Life is precious. Never take it for granted. ✨

1644517738777.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Her posing with her leg at the waterfall made me LOOOOL

I licherally don't give a tit that they got lost in the jungle and I'm sure they made it seem 10 times more dramatic than it actually was. Stupid people getting themselves into bad situations and wasting public resources, nothing new here.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
From “I’m single” to “I’m in love” in a matter of months. Seems about right.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
SO. CLICHÉ. 😂😂 they really thought they were in a movie and this photo would be the poster: Lost in the jungle until you get it done. I swear these two are so meant to be together! Hello drama queens!

1644518323603.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 55
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.