Niomi Smart #37 I'm NOT an Influencer...Get Me Out of Here!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just 6 months? I'm sure she'll "write" a book about it: "How I got lost and what I found: 10 lessons for a Smarter life".
If minions call her inspirational now ... just imagine!
Niomi Smart, 20 July 2026
Dear dairy,

I am sooo looking forward to the holiday in Seychelles next week,
but it also retrieved those traumatic memories of Mauritius jungle that haunt me every night.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Niomi Smart, 20 July 2026
Dear dairy,

I am sooo looking forward to the holiday in Seychelles next week,
but it also retrieved those traumatic memories of Mauritius jungle that haunt me every night.
niomi: i can't look at bushes the same way again after being attacked

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I don't think one single person has come on here thinking Bradley is a catch in anyway 😆. It really does say something about Nims that she's spent so long with him. She must be really lacking in maturity. Imagine rapidly approaching 30 and being with someone like that 😐

He's got a good body, above average looks but there's something so unattractive about him. Most would give him a wide berth after a few seconds of talking to him. Come on girls! https://tattle.life/wiki/niomi-smart/#come-on-girls

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
This whole thing is astounding. I mean it’s good fondue for the lols but I cannot believe they are so thick that a) they got lost b) they didn’t stay put or go back the way they came

And now she’s talking about it like it was a near death experience.

Reactions: 15
Guys, Nimbob just inspiring women as usual! I have never been more motivated to go on vacation to some island after the cyclone, to look like trash and to act like one!
Forky as always getitdone getitlost getitrescued getit007!
What a powerful strong couple!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I thought people were joking about the chocolate covered almonds 😆

Forky even says they were in contact with the tour guide while they were lost; it's hardly touching the void.

I think these two should summit Everest next; just take bikinis and almonds. They can manifest their way to the top without any help or oxygen.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

Forky even says they were in contact with the tour guide while they were lost; it's hardly touching the void.

I think these two should summit Everest next; just take bikinis and almonds. They can manifest their way to the top without any help or oxygen.
If Bradley ever poses naked again on Everest, he will be surprised of what cold weather can do 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 14

I read that Mount Everest hike looks like this. There is literally "a traffic jam", but these two would get lost either way.
month everest.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I read that Mount Everest hike looks like this. There is literally "a traffic jam", but these two would get lost either way.
View attachment 1054866
Yep it looks like hell, full of CEOs from blue chips who've paid $150'000 to summit on one of the few days a year when it's suitable. Anything for that photo at the top🙄

These two would struggle to make it up pen-y-fan

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She'll need another sponsored holiday to relax after this stressful sponsored trip.
I'm guessing a night or two at Soho Farmhouse first week home, then off to a yoga retreat in Spain.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Imagine, 8 hours of them speaking in clichés and slogans!
I don't think one single person has come on here thinking Bradley is a catch in anyway 😆. It really does say something about Nims that she's spent so long with him. She must be really lacking in maturity. Imagine rapidly approaching 30 and being with someone like that 😐

He's got a good body, above average looks but there's something so unattractive about him. Most would give him a wide berth after a few seconds of talking to him. Come on girls! https://tattle.life/wiki/niomi-smart/#come-on-girls
This! He's one of those immature 'lad' types and we've seen it all personified this trip - the stripping, the juvenile humour, the white brit abroad behaviour, the accent when speaking to the guys who rescued them. He's one big ick. Like another poster mentioned, he needs to stick to magaluf or something instead of needing to copy and paste from google to pretend he's educational.

Reactions: 39
She looks a lot shorter in that rescue picture too compared to her photo-shopped leaned out pictures on insta.

Reactions: 16
She looks a lot shorter in that rescue picture too compared to her photo-shopped leaned out pictures on insta.
Sooooo unfair that the rescue team didn't use her preferred wide angle lens when taking completely necessary photos of her and the squad 😂 Honestly. These people don't even know how to properly complete a late night photo shoot, you'd think the secret service would have been trained on that 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 22
You are making me day tattlers 🤣🤣🤣
And we should be proud that some of the followers are opening their eyes finally !

This whole thing is astounding. I mean it’s good fondue for the lols but I cannot believe they are so thick that a) they got lost b) they didn’t stay put or go back the way they came

And now she’s talking about it like it was a near death experience.
Good fondue for the lols 🤣

I present to you my favourite comment thread under Forky's post. The Fork himself even answered. Apologies for the many screenshots. I tried to keep the colours consistent, but eventually ran out and had to improvise

View attachment 1054604View attachment 1054607View attachment 1054609View attachment 1054610View attachment 1054625
View attachment 1054613vView attachment 1054617

So he concludes that the commenter needs help. The real question is, does the commenter need secret service help or will just normal help do?
I would want so much to ask that 🤣🤣

Important lesson, in case of emergency and to a jungle, please take your chocolate almonds people!!!...or whatever was gifted because #presstrip

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I love it when tit kicks off on another thread, I rarely come here but just caught up. What absolute idiots. Why are they congratulating themselves, saying they're proud of each other and they can get through anything? They got lost and then sat and waited to be rescued. Hardly something to be proud of is it!? The photo with the rescue team as well, can you even imagine asking them to pose for that!?!?

Reactions: 31
Important lesson, in case of emergency and to a jungle, please take your chocolate almonds people!!!...or whatever was gifted because #presstrip
I, as well, love to bring super melty stuff on a hike in the jungle!!
🙏🙏 Good vibes only! Crispy and good spirit! 🙏🙏

She will say soon she maniforkedfested the bad like Catherine McBroom, just wait for the post guys, I swear this will come soon:

Screenshot 2022-02-11 at 14-06-43 Catherine Paiz NEEDS to be stopped - YouTube.png

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Can someone explain why some people dont eat meat for ethical reasons, but still eat lobster meat and it is ok for them?
They would probably argument with horrible conditions those animals are kept in, but lobsters are boiled alive...

ETA: This is not only about Niomi, I have met a few vegans or vegeterians who dont eat meat because its murder, but have no problem with eating fish.

We all know Niomi has other reasons for not eating meat, but hides them behind ethical and environmental reasons.

lomster.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.