Niomi Smart #37 I'm NOT an Influencer...Get Me Out of Here!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I still can't believe they weren't too embarrassed to make this experience public tbh. The CRINGE. For me this sits on top of the list of embarrassing $hit she's posted, perhaps second to this one:

1644518439300.png
1644518623466.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 53
That's what I took from her latest IG. Do we think they exchanged 'I love you's' while lost in the jungle? I also noticed that Forky referred to her as 'incredible' in his stories.

The way things are going Nims might get a proposal on Valentine's Day :D
I'm guessing they'll move in together before summer... Or even before 😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Wake up call for what exactly? Pretending she‘s the fake blonde version of Pocahontas?

My gosh, she was about to die or what? Remember these wise words guys, and repeat after Niomi: Life is precious. Never take it for granted. ✨

View attachment 1053385
OMG 🤢🤮 is that her in the corner of that waterfall picture, it can’t be that girl has boobs, while she an ironing board with two hankies on it.

I hate the way they’re both taking credit for getting through this massive duck up of theirs. The only bravery, calm and strength shown in all this is from the rescuers and the poor tour guide. That poor guy must have been distraught and exhausted trying to find these useless fuckers, I doubt these twats will even give him a decent tip for all the trouble they’ve caused him and the rescuers. Now Dimsum thinks she’s in love, 🤣 when it’s actually just a rush of hormones brought on by the adrenaline of a shared frightening experience. Only these idiots could be on a press trip and duck it up majorly, come to Mauritius and get lost 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
She will get her heart broken. When they are back in London Forky will brag about this experiences to other girls and blindside Niomi. And she has to start all over again to find a guy.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Ah, 007... You are to fly to Mauritius and locate a dim blonde.
007 thats his IQ. Let this genius show you the way through the jungle, taking you round and round like a headless chicken, while you get shredded and end up shitting yourself on a rock 🤣😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Oh my lord...this shish will never stop 🤣
They are so dumb I can't. The famous Clowns of internet. What a accomplishment....
I think from now one we know we can expect only lower and lower points .
Whatever stupid things is to do out there, they will be the ones doing it.
The influencers Jackass coming trough!!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Comments under his "inspirational" grid post are gold. I am screenshotting like crazy in case they disappear. Will post later. But it's time to enjoy the comment section with some popcorn for now!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Ps: and Charlotte is enjoying her life with her Besties in Dubai🤭🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Did they beg for this treat?
I’m not an influencer, but I’ll make up for lost time not posting sponsored content 🤦🏻‍♀️

1644524635956.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Niomi’s next vlog: Life is precious. Never take it for granted. Feeling eternally grateful for being alive after an actual near death experience. If we can do this, we can go through anything. But most importantly, this is a sponsored video by DramaQueen Company.

1644525498256.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Did anyone notice on Bradley’s stories just after the waterfall (apparently the same time they got lost) he is filming away, filming him and Dimbobs talking about the waterfall and how great it was. Next story, they’re lost. They were probably too bleeping busy on their phones and weren’t paying attention to the guide
100% this is what happened. All of this “I’ve had so many messages from others who have got lost in the jungle in Mauritius” bullshit he’s been spouting. You were too busy dicking about on your phone, arrogantly thinking you didn’t need the guide and then got lost. Privileged travellers thinking you know better.

I also didn’t like the way he was “defending” their guide saying “it wasn’t his fault” and “it’s easy to point fingers”, which to me makes it sound he’s hinting it was the guide’s fault. Maybe that’s just me reading too much into it.

And the whole “we were rescued by secret services” 😂 Then correcting himself, saying he meant “special forces” 🤦🏼‍♂️ The guy is a knob.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I litcherally can't cope with how stupid they are

I just don't understand how they got that separated from their tour guide. He only had them, even if he got ahead of them it wouldn't have taken him long to notice that they were missing, they would have still been in shouting distance! And as soon as he realised they were missing he would turn back

They must have wandered off the path and basically never got back on it. What the duck made them think they could make it back by themselves, it was hardly an obvious path judging by Bradley's stories.

The whole thing was just utter insanity, it's a jungle not a stroll around soho farmhousw. They should have stayed put.

Also they bought a leather rucksack for a hike in the jungle

Niomi didn't even have her own water. Essentially just some underwear and running shoes.

They've done a couple of hikes so why weren't they prepared with proper hiking clothes? They are just so so stupid

Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.