Niomi Smart #37 I'm NOT an Influencer...Get Me Out of Here!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I couldn’t believe my eyes (and the amount of pages I missed on here) when I saw these two idiots’ stories. Everything I’ve been thinking has been said already - How did those imbeciles get lost in the first place, did they really spend the day filming and taking photos instead of preserving their phones’ batteries? Why take that awkward af photo with the “secret service” (bleeping airhead) ? At least we now have 100% certainty that these arrogant narcissistic airheads are indeed a couple.

I don’t have a shred of sympathy left for either of them. I hope they got properly scared, though I doubt it. They wandered about a bit and were lucky to have been able to contact their tour guide. All they had to do then was sit and wait. Hardly a trauma.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I just came across a meme and then thought...wait a minute. Seems familiar
Screenshot_20220210-221349_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Don't you guys feel like while Joe isn't the type not to cheat -- Forky definitely is?
Oh for sure. He gives off major unfaithful asshole vibes. Could you imagine him as a loyal, loving husband and father? He isn’t long term-partner-material at all

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Oh tattlers . What a "great"24h it has been. I'm just purely exhausted from the extend of their stupidity 🤣 do you imagine living with this crappy attitude
I have new level of respect for Joe seriously
Come on Joe it is your turn. Give us more drama, we know deep down you want it 😈😈 it is your chance to shine and spill some T. Be our "Sarah not jim's wife" in this story🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
As soon as I saw their stories I came straight here. Unreal she is turning this into "survival story" 🙈🙈

• Sick
Reactions: 17
She’s gonna be doing the podcast rounds now talking about her brush with death 🤣 and how she had a spiritual awakening. What trite comment is she gonna post next, ‘everything happens for a reason’ maybe, yes the reason being you’re a moron. At least she’s got something else to talk about now on podcasts other than her breakup and dragging Joe.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 38
I think they’re as bad as each other BUT can you imagine being stuck in the jungle for 8 hours with Niomi bleating on about ‘manifesting’ getting back to the hotel and what an absolutely amaaaaazing paaaahfect character building experience it is? If I were Himbo I would’ve just jumped off that waterfall to be quite honest

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I'm just catching up to this whole thing but Ms. Smart couldn't use all the pictures and videos she took to retrace their steps?? Fuckin idiots.

If she was hiking here in Canada she would 1) freeze to death in the first hour 2) fall off a cliff trying to get a picture of mountains 3) get mauled by a bear (10k marathon runner, amiright??).

Ppl w 1 bottle of water and 1 phone with no charging source make up of 99% of Search and Rescue missions. They did no research, printed no maps, prepped no supplies.They better have donated to the team that rescued them.

"We had to climb OVER trees, UNDER trees" yea that's called hiking..

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
Never in the history of her social media career has she done less justice to her last name than in the last 36 hours!

• Haha
Reactions: 44
My eyes roll so hard as all their making the most of life posts.

They just had photos taken at a waterfall for attention on social media before going back to their gifted hotel (which they both flout the rules over - it's not a press trip and they often don't even post that).

They remind me of the idiots in Bali that go to a temple for a quick photo and learn nothing about it.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
These selfish bastards could have at least bought the guide and rescuers drinks and dinner tonight as a thank you for saving their useless lives. No the selfish biatch just posted pics of the free wine the hotel gave them and their dinner in a fancy restaurant, like it was well deserved. What a pair of tone deaf shameless scroungers they are and taking selfies with the rescuers, when they should have just been too ashamed of wasting their valuable time. Dickheads like OnlyForks should just stick to getting drunk and shagging in Magaluf where they belong. This pair were clueless when it came to survival, because they’re incapable of properly experiencing life, they’re brainless Instagram robots.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 69
Ah, 007... You are to fly to Mauritius and locate a dim blonde.
I'm still a page behind on catching up, think I've read like 15 pages of this Lost disaster and your comment made me laugh till I had tears in my eyes.. omgsoh, well done!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It sucks when your boyfriends arse would look better in a thong than yours 🤣

Didn’t these morons even bother to put a couple of portable chargers in their bag ffs 🤦🏼‍♀️ I mean that’s all she does all day take photos ffs and why didn’t she take a little backpack also. The idiots must of thought, we can charge the phones in the car on the way back. And what was in that bag exactly, well because she eats like a bird, only one tiny bag of chocolate covered almonds, 🤦🏻that she forgot all about until night time 🤣 If I was going on that trek (which I wouldn’t) I would have packed portable chargers, lots of snacks, enough water, a torch and a zip up top and pants, in a small lightweight rucksack. Obviously neither of these morons has the app What3Words either, which would have meant that they could have been found really quickly and not endangered the rescuers. The app works anywhere in the world and has saved many peoples lives, it divides the entire world into squares. Plus I certainly wouldn’t be going on a hike in little trainers and shorts 🤦🏻

She was hoarding the almonds like the peanut butter even in an emergency situation lol 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Wow what a read.. these two will be insufferable from now no, it's going to get 100% worse, and all that DRAMA omg.. I survived a really bad flying experience that would have ended badly if the pilot didn't make a brave decision and I didn't act like them, even through I couldn't get on a plane for 10 years after it..

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.