Niomi Smart #37 I'm NOT an Influencer...Get Me Out of Here!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hmmm the more I think about the Joey scenario it makes me think she was the one in the wrong! maybe he didn't like her getting too friendly with with the fork-mister. Can't say I blame Joe for running for the hills. He's a decent lad, family man and good uncle. I think Nimwit is to blame personally.

Chanced it with Joey. Nil response. Aw well there's always next year eh ........❤
Honestly I just can't see Nimbobs as a cheater, she's too self absorbed to even see other people sometimes, gosh she was distracted with her spice rack and banana holder the whole time she was with Joey during quarantine.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
I don’t think Niomi cheated ! She was wedding shopping two day prior the break up !
it was a shock to her that Joe decided to break up the engagement when she had asked her bridesmaids and shopping wedding dress!

i am here obviously because I was irritated by Niomi the influencer, but Joe Woodward broke off the engagement unexpectedly, so he gets no point there. She is shallow , privileged, occasionally lies to her benefit and is full of herself , BUT she is not a criminal though!

At the end of the day Joe is the one who broke off the engagement and left his fiancée so suddenly , so he don’t deserve all that praise ! Let’s criticize him also for what he deserves ! Two hands makes the clap noise .

Not saying he shouldn’t have left her if he wasn’t happy , but he could have done it more humanely!!

not sure how many of us will praise a man we know in real life who would have done something like this in the same way he did !

• Heart
Reactions: 27
On a different note, I found this picture earlier - she looks gorgeous. She should have kept her hair this way.

View attachment 1065166
Off topic but his photo will never not be hilarious to me, it just exemplifies how she can never just chill out and act natural, it's always about how she comes across to others. Can't even enjoy a drink without arching her back to the point of near contortion and straddling that poor table. I know I'm reading way too much into it and that it's for a photo but her behaviour is so awkward and untranslatable to real life. Girl just sit on a chair like a normal human being. She seems to think that being sexy has to be done in such an overt way, ie showing a lot of skin, alluding to getting laid, or in this case, basically dry humping a table. But she just always misses the mark completely and comes across desperate or trying too hard.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
'lemme put a cheeky lil' rose here so that #gifted tag is hidden under 'more' button, they'll neverrr know 🤭'
Screenshot_20220216-033250_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20220216-033257_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Not saying he shouldn’t have left her if he wasn’t happy , but he could have done it more humanely!!
We don't know how he did it though, the only info is what Niomi posted and our Jurassic Park archeology digs of all previous videos and behavior presented to us.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I think she didn't need to admit it because it was crystal clear they were together and she just liked the speculations. Nothing smart about this, it was just a way for her to increase engagement while making Joe jealous. Let's not make assume she makes smart choices because thus far, they've all been terrible.

On a different note, I found this picture earlier - she looks gorgeous. She should have kept her hair this way.

View attachment 1065166
I agree this is the best hair colour she’s ever had still hate the posing crap thou just sit normally

Reactions: 9
…for Niomi’s birthday?

1644985560529.jpeg

Off topic but his photo will never not be hilarious to me, it just exemplifies how she can never just chill out and act natural, it's always about how she comes across to others. Can't even enjoy a drink without arching her back to the point of near contortion and straddling that poor table. I know I'm reading way too much into it and that it's for a photo but her behaviour is so awkward and untranslatable to real life. Girl just sit on a chair like a normal human being. She seems to think that being sexy has to be done in such an overt way, ie showing a lot of skin, alluding to getting laid, or in this case, basically dry humping a table. But she just always misses the mark completely and comes across desperate or trying too hard.
Totally agree! Like this photoshoot for her skincare line. Why does she have to pose like this when it comes to SKINCARE? The dress and the pose are so distasteful!

It also reminds me some comments about her book where people say that there are way more photos of her mug than the actual recipes 🤦🏻‍♀️

1644985699681.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
I’m going to say something here that maybe paints me in a bad light but I trust this is a safe space. Joey gets a free pass on here for dumping her the way he did because (1) I find him incredibly handsome 😂 and (2) because of how awful Niomi has shown herself to be since the break up, which was nearly 2 years ago now.

Many of us, myself included, felt deeply bad for her when everything happened. I know I left multiple comments on here sympathizing with her and chastising Joe’s behaviour. I just don’t have it in me to do that anymore. She doesn’t deserve it. And a lot of time has passed so it’s time to focus on the present. Yes, we only got one side of the story - but the side we got was from a self-centred, materialistic, social climbing, image obsessed girl who showed a complete disregard for the needs of her partner at a time when the world was in crisis and he’d just lost his job. Since the breakup we’ve seen her flout Covid restrictions, associate with a Trump supporter, post undisclosed ads/gifts, leave a huge carbon footprint with her flights, abandon her social causes, drop friendships, disregard her family, complain about her privileged life in London, and call her viewers weird for caring about her change of diet when she marketed herself as a plant-based sustainability influencer in the first place. And let’s not forget the woe-is-me podcast tour.

What’s Joey up to? Staying quiet on all of it and starting a new business.

• Heart
Reactions: 63
I don’t think Niomi cheated ! She was wedding shopping two day prior the break up !
it was a shock to her that Joe decided to break up the engagement when she had asked her bridesmaids and shopping wedding dress!

i am here obviously because I was irritated by Niomi the influencer, but Joe Woodward broke off the engagement unexpectedly, so he gets no point there. She is shallow , privileged, occasionally lies to her benefit and is full of herself , BUT she is not a criminal though!

At the end of the day Joe is the one who broke off the engagement and left his fiancée so suddenly , so he don’t deserve all that praise ! Let’s criticize him also for what he deserves ! Two hands makes the clap noise .

not sure how many of us will praise a man we know in real life who would have done something like this in the same way he did !
We only have Dimbob's perspective on how the break up went down. She can lie better than Al Capone so I take her version as self serving fiction.

Reactions: 21
A lot of good his muscles were when they got lost. 😆 And she says there’s no one else she’d rather be lost in the jungle with 🤪🤮First of all it wasn’t a jungle, it was a more of a forest. And secondly he turned out be absolutely useless. He actually made things a lot worse by panicking and wasting energy running round like a headless chicken. All because he was too proud to ring the guide and ask for help, he thought he could just walk his way out of there like Tarzan 😆
He is a pro. He wanted to climb a tree and catch a helicopter like a in Disney movies you know.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Guys I had a nightmare tonight, I dreamt that Forky wanted to leave Niomi for me and I didnt even want to be with him, I actually told him that I am married with two kids in that dream and he still kept going about how he wants to be with me, we were on some beach and Niomi was really mad and swam to some island in the sea..?! I am so confused… then Forky took me and my son to his apartment which was a total mess and there were dirty dishes everywhere.. 🤯
Not gonna lie, I woke up and I had to check I have my husband next to me.. it was really terrifying… I might need to take a break from this thread 😀

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
8ECCE1AB-D353-41DD-8822-C129F14D8ED3.png

Is her shed that horrible that she needs to leave it at the crack of dawn? I’m pretty sure she’s not on her way to some important appointment, probably just wandering around the city aimlessly as she always does so she can be proud of waking up sooo early

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
View attachment 1065671
Is her shed that horrible that she needs to leave it at the crack of dawn? I’m pretty sure she’s not on her way to some important appointment, probably just wandering around the city aimlessly as she always does so she can be proud of waking up sooo early
Wait… Did she pay for taking the subway? No way! Can’t be it!

More seriously, she said yesterday she was back in the chaos while taking a photo of what she’s supposed to call home. Sad sad life.

Reactions: 18
View attachment 1065671
I mean London doesn't even open until like 9.30/10.00. Or is that just all the tourist things I've had to wait until 10 to be able to do for the last week?

Reactions: 5
He said 'must of'.......shudder.

Nims up early to join the rush hour commute, making it even more crowded for people with actual jobs. Just duck off and do yoga at home!

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I’m going to say something here that maybe paints me in a bad light but I trust this is a safe space. Joey gets a free pass on here for dumping her the way he did because (1) I find him incredibly handsome 😂 and (2) because of how awful Niomi has shown herself to be since the break up, which was nearly 2 years ago now.

Many of us, myself included, felt deeply bad for her when everything happened. I know I left multiple comments on here sympathizing with her and chastising Joe’s behaviour. I just don’t have it in me to do that anymore. She doesn’t deserve it. And a lot of time has passed so it’s time to focus on the present. Yes, we only got one side of the story - but the side we got was from a self-centred, materialistic, social climbing, image obsessed girl who showed a complete disregard for the needs of her partner at a time when the world was in crisis and he’d just lost his job. Since the breakup we’ve seen her flout Covid restrictions, associate with a Trump supporter, post undisclosed ads/gifts, leave a huge carbon footprint with her flights, abandon her social causes, drop friendships, disregard her family, complain about her privileged life in London, and call her viewers weird for caring about her change of diet when she marketed herself as a plant-based sustainability influencer in the first place. And let’s not forget the woe-is-me podcast tour.

What’s Joey up to? Staying quiet on all of it and starting a new business.
Agree, I also give a free pass to Joey because I don’t think there’s a way to “nicely” break up an engagement. Seemingly Niomi did nothing to start healing except going on podcasts and showing more skin, so that’s on her, she’s supposed to be this “highly successful independent woman” yet she’s not doing anything.

It happened like two years ago she can’t blame her failed engagement for her unhappiness forever…and for Joey, it’s a punishment enough that he will be most likely associated with her for a long time, google doesn’t forget 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Sounds about right.

1645001021655.png

1645001038785.png

Yes, did Bradley get you anything, except a free workout session?
1645001047697.png

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Is it just me or is it every ring she owns she says she never takes off. Then proceeds to show us a picture of her hand with just one ring on?????
in the space of a month we've seen her say this 3 times and show just one ring in a photo.
petty af, but it annoys me.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I know we often say that whenever she posts a selfie, but she really looks awful in this one. Unhappy, sad, miserable, older. And that odd look in her eyes.

1645003902600.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.