Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

irvinelane

VIP Member
Thank God your James Bond mission went well!

1644949953924.jpeg

The special forces were delighted when they realised we were two very fit individuals without any injuries. 😂😂

1644950076160.gif
1644950057348.gif

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 54

M@rkth3shark

Her reel .. my god she is just the typical empty brain dead influencer. Yesterday was not a wake up call for her, it was the tiniest moment of danger/trauma to have ever affected her hence why she's being so dramatic about it, and even then shes using it to her advantage for content. Forkys story about how they didn't eat during the day and were trying to save their water. FFS it was 8 hours. I guess they're normally not used to going even 1 hour without being gifted food and drink!

• Haha
Reactions: 54

irvinelane

VIP Member
Mauritius is more strict than the UK, but either way, have you ever followed the rules outside the plane? 🤦🏻‍♀️

1644839126971.jpeg

1644839059779.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 53

imsorryabtthisacct

I still can't believe they weren't too embarrassed to make this experience public tbh. The CRINGE. For me this sits on top of the list of embarrassing $hit she's posted, perhaps second to this one:

1644518439300.png
1644518623466.png

• Haha
  • Sick

coriander

VIP Member
Honestly the amount of things I'd do in London if I had her time and money...! The city is completely wasted on her.

Also I just feel like there's something off with her and Forky. They don't seem that close when they're not groping each other??? They don't seem to hang out that much unless it's a free trip away somewhere? Interested in seeing how this all pans out.....

• Heart

Mollymole

Chatty Member
There's something so off about that guy she's with. He gives off such a bad and nasty vibe. I've followed her for a long time but the recent over privelleged posts have lead me here.. and him. He looks like a nasty piece of work deep down.

• Heart
Reactions: 52

laplusheureuse96

50074C91-23E4-48E6-9815-EC31902349BA.png
Yeah, surely they were delighted to rescue two brainless English tourists who managed to get lost despite having a private guide. They must’ve been overjoyed at seeing you. 🤦🏻‍♀️ Also, Niomi appears so incredibly thin and weak, I can’t imagine her being the “machine” Forky claims she is.

• Haha

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
To be fair we are all criticising Forky waggling his bum around just as much as we are Niomi 🤷🏻‍♀️ Nothing to do with feminism tbh, just don’t need to see their bare asses 24/7

• Haha

oshare

VIP Member
I am honestly happy to see Joe posted for us, he looks so well! Good to see he physically recovered well ☺

• Heart
  • Haha

tattle420

VIP Member
not meant to offend anyone but forky and dimbobs are the epitome of yt tourists who think that travelling to bali and other "exotic" places is the pinnacle of soul-searching. they give off yt missionaries who spread diseases vibes (in this case, resource-wasting vibes). they're the kind of tourists that the locals HATE and they're proud of it.

• Heart

CheshireLove

VIP Member
Imagine being so much privileged that you are whinning about being back in London, one of the most costly, vibrant, interesting cities, where you can easily afford a comfortable life and doing not more than going to cafes and practising yoga.

ETA: We were joking here she will start doing this as soon as she is in London, but I cant even express how irritating she is. She is really not able to come to a realisation how lucky she is?

View attachment 1059625
Moaning about going back to her £700,000 house after her free holiday. Get over yourself Niomi.

Tea&Toast

VIP Member
She getting the criticism she deserves right now and those criticisms on Instagram are getting hundreds of likes btw, so it’s not just a few and they’re not malicious, they’re stating the truth. She is continuing to post about her gifted holiday and shoving her stupid arse in everyone’s face.

How insensitive when one of the worst cost of living crisis in years is about to hit in April, people are worried about their bills and she’s shoving her free holiday in everyone’s face all the time. And all after wasting the time of the emergency services and disrespecting the staff in Mauritius. Yet she keeps posting her holidays, then moaning about being back in uk cold weather. And then looking for sympathy and reposting some other suckhole Instagramer, as if that is justification. I don’t see much support on her Instagram, just some clout chaser who just wants to increase her subs and freebies. She needs to check her privilege, she’s an ignorant spoilt brat.

• Heart

sydneybarrett

‘some say this was the best rescue there has even been. It was a great rescue folks, the very best! They told me they’d never rescued such a healthy fit person before. I actually wasn’t even really rescued’
"They rescued us but I believe that, in a way, we rescued them."

Meanwhile Mauritius Secret Service:

• Haha

dutchover

Oh yes, people were nice to you because they live in paradise—not because you’re an imperialistic white man who would cause trouble for them if they treated you they way you treated them (making a mess & laughing about it being staff’s job to clean up). Yes , they sing jolly songs you request for fun. Paradise, where entitled, rich white people live out their fantasies of being served by nice, kind local people.
He makes me 🤮
F5BB5109-EE7A-4B8B-AC49-76BD206D3657.jpeg

• Sick
  • Angry

Callan

VIP Member
She posted that she's getting support from strong women but she only considers them to be "strong women" if they praise her. That's not strength, being strong is hearing shit you don't want to hear and reflecting on it. It's facing your fears so they don't consume you, and that's hard, I struggle with it too... She's going to be a coddled princess living in her ivory tower until she realistically chooses not to.

• Heart
Reactions: 51