Niomi Smart #37 I'm NOT an Influencer...Get Me Out of Here!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The caption is gone....That was fast. She is a moron.
View attachment 1066824
She should just delete the photo...but nooo better leave that crotch šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø

I think it is gleams fault they made the yt UK crew believe they are so special. They built they fake persona's just for šŸ¤‘
As someone mentioned, people will drag her because of the personna she was pretending to be . She agreed to be tagged and tagged herself. Now she is reapping what she sow.
And since she has no prospect except gifts and other press trips, it will just go down. No one wants to follow dumb weird princess.

Ā« thatā€™s all Ā» šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø actually, she doesnā€™t do well no matter what! Grey or sunny London, thereā€™s always something to complain about, always dissatisfied šŸ™„ how is it even possible to be that negative?

Yes girl!
View attachment 1066845
She could wear the whole jewelry shop of magic rings, buy a land of sage to burn and build a house from lucky crystals but nothing will help as THERAPY.

Reactions: 17
Niomi is like that sad old billboard by the roundabout as you leave town.

Itā€™s been around for years and is a bit tired and outdated, but gets a lot of traffic just by virtue of being where it is.

advertisers still use it because, why not? Itā€™s covering a base and better than letting your competitor use it.

but itā€™s sad and tired and boring and everyone is sick to death of seeing it every bloody time they cross that roundabout.
How is this so accurate :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Ā« thatā€™s all Ā» šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø actually, she doesnā€™t do well no matter what! Grey or sunny London, thereā€™s always something to complain about, always dissatisfied šŸ™„ how is it even possible to be that negative?

Yes girl!
View attachment 1066845
Like how dull do you have to be to be complaining about the weather? That's reserved for small talk with randoms, not exactly something you put on your social media repeatedly!

Reactions: 16
The caption is gone....That was fast. She is a moron.
View attachment 1066824
She's such a witch. "Apologies IF it offended you". That's not an apology. That's basically calling the other person too sensitive. Boohoo, she doesn't do too well in grey London weather. But even so, that wasn't what the caption said. It said she missed having no worries other than whether she saw a turtle or not... what are her big, bad worries in London? Whether she'll get a white Dior bag or a black Dior bag? She can duck off with her privilege and self-righteous attitude.

• Heart
Reactions: 65
She really believes she has some special unique disposition where she just canā€™t cope with ā€˜greyā€™ weather, because she is so active, ~canā€™t sit still~, and just needs sun and healthy food unlike others.

But does anyone love grey late winter weather? No. Itā€™s not some crazy Niomi thing.

Reactions: 38
She's such a witch. "Apologies IF it offended you". That's not an apology. That's basically calling the other person too sensitive. Boohoo, she doesn't do too well in grey London weather. But even so, that wasn't what the caption said. It said she missed having no worries other than whether she saw a turtle or not... what are her big, bad worries in London? Whether she'll get a white Dior bag or a black Dior bag? She can duck off with her privilege and self-righteous attitude.
Well said, not only was it not an apology, changing the caption doesn't change what she already said.
It's one thing to say you don't feel too well mentally being back in grey London weather, it's another one to complain about how awful her life is receiving all these beautiful gifts.

Good of that person to speak up! I'm surprised she reacted to it at all. Too bad that person might as well have spoken to a wall.

But does anyone love grey late winter weather? No. Itā€™s not some crazy Niomi thing.
I do :ROFLMAO: I hate summer! Honestly. I can't stand too much sun and heat. I'm like a vampire.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
What are the uncomfortable decisions that she's about to make? Delete all traces of Joe from her social media? Ask to speak to him for closure?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Some people have to commute for two hours to get to work in "rainy" London just to be able to get a pay check and this one who literally has nowhere to go complains she doesn't do too well in such weather? Please. Does she realize some families never get to go on vacation because they simply can't afford it and yet don't complain about it? Some kids in third world countries walk for hours to get to school in the morning (and with an empty stomach). What a dope.

IG and YouTube really ruined the current and upcoming generations.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
What are the uncomfortable decisions that she's about to make? Delete all traces of Joe from her social media? Ask to speak to him for closure?
She still wonders if she will indulge and put that 7th blueberry in her next smoothie bowl. So much pressure, so little time. It can be a life-changing decision.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I do :ROFLMAO: I hate summer! Honestly. I can't stand too much sun and heat. I'm like a vampire.
Me too! šŸ¤— I couldn't care less about tropical destinations. I'm sure many people don't enjoy gloomy days but the difference between them and Niomi is that they have work to do, family to take care of, a book to read, a good series to watch, friends to hang out with, a purpose, meaningful things that fill up your time. I sometimes don't even notice the weather, especially if I work from home. I'll turn on some mellow music, make coffee, switch on the lights and be productive. I'm sure grey weather is hell for the Nimbecil though because she's just bored to death.

Does she realize some families never get to go on vacation because they simply can't afford it and yet don't complain about it?
According to Forkster and Nimbecil, they probably just don't work hard enough and they should be more disciplined about their goals, ya know, #gettingitdone. :sick:

Of course this is just a Niomi thing, she's so quirky and special, I'm sure her nose is licherally red from this weather, guyzzz!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Me too! šŸ¤— I couldn't care less about tropical destinations. I'm sure many people don't enjoy gloomy days but the difference between them and Niomi is that they have work to do, family to take care of, a book to read, a good series to watch, friends to hang out with, a purpose, meaningful things that fill up your time. I sometimes don't even notice the weather, especially if I work from home. I'll turn on some mellow music, make coffee, switch on the lights and be productive. I'm sure grey weather is hell for the Nimbecil though because she's just bored to death.
Yes absolutely! When I still worked a lot I only saw daylight during the weekends, because I left for work around 6am and came home between 7pm. At work, I worked inside the building where there were no windows and it was too far walking during my one and only small break I got to the nearest window, by the time I arrived my break would be halfway so I would immediately have to return without having had a bite to eat or a chance to rest. So yeah, those times were really difficult and I understand loving the sun and sunshine so much during those times because you are tired of seeing no daylight. Those people would a trip to a beautiful tropical destination to soak in the sunlight and get some natural vitamin D.
But for Niomi, she can go outside all day every day, sunshine or no sunshine. Yes sometimes it's gloomy and rainy but we have many beautiful days and moments, too. Just check the weather app and go outside when it's dry, the sun often comes out even for a little bit. It's not that bad honestly.

I think her main problem is having no goal now she's back in London. On holiday she has something to do, a purpose. In London she has nothing.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
She really believes she has some special unique disposition where she just canā€™t cope with ā€˜greyā€™ weather, because she is so active, ~canā€™t sit still~, and just needs sun and healthy food unlike others.

I love grey weather.30 yrs in scorching, sun every day climates gave ma a new appreciation.( Not for smoothie bowls, however šŸ˜…šŸ˜…)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Does forky have his own thread yet?

anyway I mentioned earlier that I felt heā€™d been shoved down my throat and I know him but Iā€™m not really sure how I know him? Since I have zero interest in him as a persona or his ā€œbusinessā€

anyway I googled ā€œwho is Bradley simmonds and where did he come fromā€ and this news story came up. I thought the comments were too funny not to shareā€¦he comes across as *exactly* the type of person I think he is.

I bet he wouldnā€™t put nimbobs on his insta if it wasnā€™t for her 1.4mil followers. Interesting that was one of the first things he mentioned about them as a couple in response to being challenged about their holiday. Heā€™s all about ā€œbuilding his brandā€ and this liaison with Niomi is just he latest in a string of strategic relationships heā€™s had to ā€œboostā€ his persona in my humble opinion.

for all I dislike niomi, sheā€™s in a vulnerable position having been rejected by Joe and have the dream crash around her ears. She was ripe for the picking for a user like this guy.

1F4DDB38-B380-4551-A56F-7394AEE01583.jpeg
5999B4BD-1A4A-4B88-97AC-0A83C5402A1F.jpeg
B6FE08ED-7F05-4562-80E6-8639FCF2AFAC.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
I think her main problem is having no goal now she's back in London. On holiday she has something to do, a purpose. In London she has nothing.
The only purpose she has on holiday is playing along and following Bradley in his childish stupid ideas.

Reactions: 11
Nimbob moaning about rainy grey London, what an infuriating personā€¦she could move to any part of the world but she chose to do nothingā€¦and Iā€™d bet she would be just as miserable in a sunny place as well because her real problem is that she canā€™t see how lucky she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Exactly! I think this post and her response to the reactions makes it very clear that she just hates her life. It's like we said: Dimbobs keeps jetting off on vacations because she is trying to escape her sad existence which lacks any purpose, true connections, or depth.

She's selling her life as enviable but more and more the facade is slipping and showing that luxuries cannot replace what gives a life meaning.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
With all the money she has, she could easily move somewhere else if she's not happy with London. She simply doesn't want to leave her comfort zone.

I think the lack of natural light in that fish tank of hers is starting to affect her mental health.

Reactions: 19
Theyā€™ve both posted about focusing on themselves in the past day. Good grief. Theyā€™re both going to turn into Narcissus before long. Except theyā€™d probably turn into weeds rather than flowers. Also sounds very break up-ish, but I never can tell with them.

Reactions: 14
This curly hair makes him even less attractive. Nothing wrong with curly hair, but in his case, it doesnā€™t suit him.

Besides, there could be a hurricane or a snowstorm, this guy would still film himself šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

1645040346436.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.