Niomi Smart #37 I'm NOT an Influencer...Get Me Out of Here!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I swear every day Forky turns into a bigger and bigger tool. And not all women are into men and vice versa, but I guess those men/women don't exist in his mind because ya know, everyone is straight in his mind or else they don't exist. I really fking hate him.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Why is it always the most basic, boring men who post about what an investment they are and how brilliant men are?! Like where are they getting this idea that they are such a catch?!

I'm pretty sure no woman is going to be looking at you as an "investment" Bradderz 😂 it's so transactional and superficial! I feel like Forky is a golddigger, but for social following (although he seems to loooove money)

He is so toxic, and definitely brings out the worst in niomi too

• Heart
Reactions: 45
I also find it bizarre the guide didn't check up on them for 8 hours. I mean, as a guide, it's your responsibility to make sure everyone remains safe. If they were left behind and didn't specifically tell the guide they wanted to wander on their own, why didn't the guide bother to check up on them? This whole story is strange.
The guide walked back and forth between the waterfall and the starting point for hours in the hope of finding them. But Niomi and Forky just kept wandering deeper into the forest, thinking they knew best and would find a way out. The guide was aware of his responsibility and desperate to find them.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
The guide walked back and forth between the waterfall and the starting point for hours in the hope of finding them. But Niomi and Forky just kept wandering deeper into the forest, thinking they knew best and would find a way out. The guide was aware of his responsibility and desperate to find them.
OK, I wasn't aware. Well, it says a lot about their recklessness and selfishness.

Reactions: 13
Her walking with her butt first is one thing (she's got no moves), but him wanting to show us is naked butt at every turn is nauseating. He's like a teenager.

Reactions: 27
I don’t understand people who need to sexualise themselves with the firm idea that would make them more interesting or appealing. It’s like they only exist by showing their skin and arching their back in some undoubtedly retouched photos. Either you show your boobs or your ass like that, the result is absolutely not sexy, it’s coarse.

View attachment 1068546

Tanned, but still passive-aggressive, still complaining, still miserable.

View attachment 1068586
Niomi, you are not Anna! Stop copying her ways and tastes.
A couple of years ago Niomi would not have been caught dead with a tan. She's so spineless and pathetic.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
OK, I wasn't aware. Well, it says a lot about their recklessness and selfishness.
That day Forky was also bragging about looking at the guide's phone later and seeing how many steps he took and calories burned while looking for them.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Interesting that she suddenly replies to criticism under her posts. It must really getting her since long time followers are pointing her BS. Normally princess would simply delete. But since she is bored and has no actual work she will now interact with people?
And by the way nimbecile where is your content creation, your business, your amazing year 🤔 because showing ass is just a highlight of your sad pathetic life ...with a total douche baboon at your side.
She may also be interacting because she is drunk.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Bradley should keep his mouth shut and invest in himself. How about buying a new personality? :sick: What a disgusting man

ETA: Next time she gets something gifted we disagree with we can send the brand her ass pictures. Would love to see how they react.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Oh yes if only I’d invested 10 years ago in a personal trainer that gets lost in the jungle and naked on the internet. My life would be soooooo much better.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Forky is a great source of inspiration if you're writing a story and crafting a dumb villain.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Why is it always the most basic, boring men who post about what an investment they are and how brilliant men are?! Like where are they getting this idea that they are such a catch?!

I'm pretty sure no woman is going to be looking at you as an "investment" Bradderz 😂 it's so transactional and superficial! I feel like Forky is a golddigger, but for social following (although he seems to loooove money)

He is so toxic, and definitely brings out the worst in niomi too
Forky on a first date, "so darlin' tell me, what do you bring to the table?"

• Haha
Reactions: 45
I know we’ve been saying how her house is a shed since she’s moved in, but I haven’t realized how small it was until today (not that small, but you know what I mean). Looks like the same surface area as the last apartment she lived in. For instance, in the stories she just posted, she barely has the space to do her yoga and even if it requires soft moves, it seems like she has to be extra careful so she doesn’t touch anything with her feet.

1645129689567.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
I can't believe those weirdos in her comments defending her and saying she's having "fun". How can they not see that this girl utterly detests all of us? Whether you kiss her 🍑 or send her constructive criticism. Her little snippy reply just shows what a rude and entitled person she is. She'd rather be doing anything else than talking to her audience but she's unfortunately got nothing going on upstairs so this is her only option. I'm all for body positivity but there is literally no purpose to that post- nor was there a purpose to Bradley flashing their guide at the waterfall. It's bottom of the barrel humour from people without an ounce of cleverness. And she's showing off assets that she doesn't have, while her boyfriend is over on his page encouraging ED-level calorie deficits. These two are the classic archetype of tone-deaf white influencers abroad. I truly fail to see the "fun" she's talking about and I am definitely missing the connection of that video to turning 30. I really didn't know that when you turn 30 you shrivel up and lose the ability to shake your pancake 🍑 in front of a camera next to a human-ape hybrid named Bradley. If they're going to Bali in May for her 30th like Bradley said can we expect to see the return of demure Niomi? Doubtful. Also what a bleak and lonely way to spend your 30th birthday.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
View attachment 1069220
What the actual duck. I don’t know about you guys but I invest in myself. My education, my career, my physical and emotional well-being, and yes, also my appearance. But my partner was never an “investment”. It’s weird to call people that.
Not if the woman is gay, bi or straight even for that matter, what a knobhead. He sees relationships as business transactions. The vice versa was obviously added on by him so it didn’t look so bad, this shows how clueless and sexist he is.

Also that video of her twirling with her arse out, he doesn’t look anywhere near as buff as the edited pictures he posts. In his edited posts he makes his pecks and abs bigger and his waist smaller. In that post he has a muffin top, flat pecks and only slight abs.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.