Niomi Smart #37 I'm NOT an Influencer...Get Me Out of Here!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry I didn't reply earlier but wow that sounds terrifying, I am truly happy the pilot was so brave and was able to rescue you all! What a relief. That sounds horrible. I'm so glad you are safe! ♥

I agree, he doesn't seem to know anything (hence the googling and copy/pasting). I am vegan for about 4 years now and it's seriously so easy to get enough protein in it still makes me roll my eyes when protein gym dude bros don't understand this. Just eat normal? Half a block of tofu is already 30 gr of complete protein. I usually eat between 80 and 110 grams of protein and that's about double the amount I need per day and I'm not even trying or planning what I eat etc. Well said! I think Niomi is just doing it because she wants to fit in with Brad's lifestyle, he influences her (because who is she on her own, right?) and wants to get skinnier/leaner etc.
You're such kind soul, thank you, I appreciate your comment. Basically within an hour our pilot was smart enough to recognized we had a broken part ( that I later overheard the stewardess say in the hotel would make flying over the ocean impossible) so he had to dump fuel meant for a 10+ hour trip ( cause apparently landing with that is hazardous) within the first hour of the flight, then our wings caught on fire amidst crazy movie like turbulence and we barely landed in a swamp wile having to be rescued by a butt load of fire trucks.. then they took us to a hotel awaiting next flight few hours later, which we got on ( not everyone got on, some people were so scared they hanged out in the lounge stress drinking and never made it) and that plane was broken too, we had to stop at the tamarack for 3 hours to get dripping engine oil fixed and after previous day the shell shock wearing off, I was like no thanks, I requested to get off the plane and other people said the same so they send a bus over to pick us up.. I just couldn't risk another broken plane, my mother would lose her mind so yeah, it was a long story and I don't want to hijack the thread, but on the 1st flight I sat next to an older gentleman who kindly let me hold his hand because we all thought this was it, and it was a horrible feeling of absolute despair and with nothing we could do while seeing fire on all sides in mid air.. so seeing Niomi and Brad act like they survived a near death experience with glee is just foul.

Anyways sorry for sharing all that, I just think if Niomi had friends like you guys in her life, she'd be much happier. I don't think she hears much truth.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 59
Anyways sorry for sharing all that, I just think if Niomi had friends like you guys in her life, she'd be much happier. I don't think she hears much truth.
[/QUOTE]

That sounds absolutely terrifying. I can't imagine how helpless you felt in those moments. I'm so sorry for that trauma and glad you and everyone were physically unharmed. Flying on a plane is genuinely my worst fear and I won't fly unless I absolutely have to. Forky and Niomi are such idiots getting into the situation they did.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
You're such kind soul, thank you, I appreciate your comment. Basically within an hour our pilot was smart enough to recognized we had a broken part ( that I later overheard the stewardess say in the hotel would make flying over the ocean impossible) so he had to dump fuel meant for a 10+ hour trip ( cause apparently landing with that is hazardous) within the first hour of the fight, then our wings caught on fire amidst crazy movie like turbulence and we barely landed in a swamp wile having to be rescued by a butt load of fire trucks.. then they took us to a hotel awaiting next flight few hours later, which we got on ( not everyone got on, some people were so scared they hanged out in the lounge stress drinking and never made it) and that plane was broken too, we had to stop at the tamarack for 3 hours to get dripping engine oil fixed and after previous day the shell shock wearing off, I was like no thanks, I requested to get off the plane and other people said the same so they send a bus over to pick us up.. I just couldn't risk another broken plane, my mother would lose her mind so yeah, it was a long story and I don't want to hijack the thread, but on the 1st flight I sat next to an older gentleman who kindly let me hold his hand because we all thought this was it, and it was a horrible feeling of absolute despair and with nothing we could do while seeing fire on all sides in mid air.. so seeing Niomi and Brad act like they survived a near death experience with glee is just foul.

Don't apologize for sharing that at all, please. That sounds so horrible and absolutely traumatizing! I don't blame anyone for not wanting to get on another plane any time after that!
Good for you that you were able to overcome your fear after only 10 years (I think I remember you saying it was 10 years). I am sure that couldn't have been easy for you. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Did they not bring sunscreen on their hike?
Also why does Forky use the OK emoji on every single post!
This guy is so brain dead, he constantly repeats the same things. Same emoji, same words, same sentences. Recently, he’s been trying a few new words, but it’s a steep learning curve.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Don't apologize for sharing that at all, please. That sounds so horrible and absolutely traumatizing! I don't blame anyone for not wanting to get on another plane any time after that!
Good for you that you were able to overcome your fear after only 10 years (I think I remember you saying it was 10 years). I am sure that couldn't have been easy for you. ❤
Thank you:) yeah it took me a decade! Uff! Also Thank you for posting the screen shots of comments people left for Forky. The best is the constant "you can't judge this situation" lol yeah but Forky can judge and say that people have issues and need help? lol.. also per his favorite oracle, Google, to judge is " to form an opinion or conclusion about" it's not a negative or positive action, it's just an action. I'm always amazed that he gest a pass for everything and if someone posts a comment its suddenly some ridiculous attack and that person should go outside and smell the air. I hope he's having a fun day deleting comments and opinions that he doesn't want to see. Tough sht.

Reactions: 14
Thank you:) yeah it took me a decade! Uff! Also Thank you for posting the screen shots of comments people left for Forky. The best is the constant "you can't judge this situation" lol yeah but Forky can judge and say that people have issues and need help? lol.. also per his favorite oracle, Google, to judge is " to form an opinion or conclusion about" it's not a negative or positive action, it's just an action. I'm always amazed that he gest a pass for everything and if someone posts a comment its suddenly some ridiculous attack and that person should go outside and smell the air. I hope he's having a fun day deleting comments and opinions that he doesn't want to see. Tough sht.
Oh my God!!😱 what a story. Such a luck everything turn out ok.
And you compare this to the "trauma" of princess miso vomit showing off her legs while tanning on gifted stay a little bit scratched. It is a sign of you being dumb bish. You are not rambo ....you got lost because your brainless crap boyfriend preferred to moon the island and because you preferred to be a deranged dancing worm under a waterfall. Such a waste of space those two. Just sit on your pancake ass, in your shoe box for once and try to grow a brain cell. It would be beneficial for humanity.

• Heart
I think she found her path and met OnlyForks in the gutter along the way. She just gets dragged down any path her boyfriends are on and in forkys case quite literally 😆

Better consult her tarot card reader when she gets back to her shed, this trauma will have played havoc with her chakras, she’ll have to have them realigned. Saturn return is continuing to be a total witch to her. First she gets dumped at the alter, then she buys an over priced shed with a broken boiler, then she’s Blair Witch lost in a jungle with an orangutang. Will Saturn return strike again on her 30th. I think she will duck off Forky when he’s served his purpose of getting her to her 30th, then blame the breakup on her Saturn return 😆

• Heart
  • Haha
I’m guessing most of their comments have been deleted regarding getting lost. I hardly see any on the IG posts and the ones there are mostly thanking god they’re alive. People are really dumbfounded by how they got lost in the first place on Niomi’s post. This was the only negative comment on forky the fascist’s
D68A3249-7D39-448C-A989-BB00714F53C5.jpeg

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Might just be me but does anyone else feel that in that video where she’s laughing at something he said while climbing down on the rope, that it’s a joke at the tour guide’s expense, or at the very least, something inappropriate to say in front of someone else?

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I’m guessing most of their comments have been deleted regarding getting lost. I hardly see any on the IG posts and the ones there are mostly thanking god they’re alive. People are really dumbfounded by how they got lost in the first place on Niomi’s post. This was the only negative comment on forky the fascist’s View attachment 1056325
And it was by me, lol! I figured he hasn’t seen it yet, I shall be blocked in no time.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I agree, he doesn't seem to know anything (hence the googling and copy/pasting). I am vegan for about 4 years now and it's seriously so easy to get enough protein in it still makes me roll my eyes when protein gym dude bros don't understand this. Just eat normal? Half a block of tofu is already 30 gr of complete protein. I usually eat between 80 and 110 grams of protein and that's about double the amount I need per day and I'm not even trying or planning what I eat etc. Well said! I think Niomi is just doing it because she wants to fit in with Brad's lifestyle, he influences her (because who is she on her own, right?) and wants to get skinnier/leaner etc.
Off topic here but all bodies need at the very least .8-1g which is already on the low side of things. Ideally for maintenance/building 1.6-2.2g of protein per kg is better.

I don’t know what you weigh but 80g of protein a day is fine for someone who weighs 80-50kg (1-1.6g). To say that “that’s about double what I need per day” is dangerous statement since “uneducated” people may be taking notes. It’s not your responsibility to make sure other people don’t follow ill “advice” but it is everyone’s responsibility to not spread misinformation.

——————
PSA

Folks, protein is vital…it’s an important building block for bones, muscles, cartilage, skin. It makes hormones and enzymes, it gives you energy and keeps you full. It’s basically in every single cell in your body. Please eat enough of it.

Figure out what your ideal weight is and eat enough protein for it.

If you’re underweight, overweight or at ideal weight always eat at your ideal weight, example:

-You weigh 50kg and you’re meant to weigh at least 55kg because that’s what’s healthy for your age and height, as well as body frame/type then…

55 x 1.6 = 88g protein per day

-You weigh 80kg and you should be 65kg because that’s what’s healthy for your age and height, as well as body frame/type then…

65 x 1.6 = 104g protein per day

You get the idea…and if you’re hungry throughout the day for whatever reason, need a snack, etc. reach for protein. Protein is better for you and your blood sugar than a carby snack. Your energy levels and hunger will be stable for longer rather than needing a meal or another snack 1-2h later.

Reactions: 11
Telling it as it is.👍
How crazy is that? Many years of « efforts », trying to convey a good image, share ethical values (as fake and hypocrite as it was but still), and all fucked up in a couple of months.
It proves how easily influenced she is. This woman with no personality is even more lost than before. Talk about right path 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 21
She has no core values, it's whatever sells better. I think Niomi has already proven that she's like a single grape rolling on a plate however you maneuver it. My old boss used that saying and I think here it fits.

God is she a teenager alluding to being in bed with this oaf constantly, please, back to your shed!

1644649021116.png

what no Google descriptions of the fruit?

1644649116633.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.