Niomi Smart #37 I'm NOT an Influencer...Get Me Out of Here!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I like mushrooms, but those mushroom crisp things look awful. It looks like she's eating tumours.

Also, apparently Bradley has a peanut allergy. Interesting. Perhaps she was locking up all the peanut butter with Joe due to a white witch premonition? Oh moon.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Bradwagon is forever trying to jump on one or falling off the back of one

If he doesn’t arrange something for valentines, it’ll be peanut butter in his smoothies or underpants 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I can't believe this witch is complaining about being back in London after being gifted a stay in a beautiful country, and traveling more times during the pandemic than most people get to in years - if not ever. I know it's because her life is so sad and empty but she doesn't do anything to change it and I have no sympathy for her.

Le Fork does look much older than his age. His skin looks kind of leathery and something about his features are very harsh and mature (unlike his personality). The gross slicked-back hair and receding hairline don't do him any favors either. I'm a year younger than him yet he looks almost old enough to be my father :sick:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Two things to add today.

1. Could Fork look any less interested in cuddling up for a romantic picture together? Arms and legs splayed, chest out, no f*cks given at all for including his girlfriend.

View attachment 1060365

2. Someone mentioned earlier that Fork is likely to belittle Niomi’s PB choices. The fact that she bought these as a ‘joke’ for him confirms that to me.
View attachment 1060370
Going on a long run to compensate for a few hours of sitting and refusing plane food for mushroom crisps and salad is NOT normal behaviour

• Haha
Reactions: 33
"Relaxed vegan"?

Yeah, that's me. Some days I don't give a tit about animals being imprisoned, tortured and slaughtered and then other days...

There are no ex-vegans or "mostly plant-based". She is omnivorous but of course that isn't monetisable.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
What a sad and pathetic life she has...instead of enjoying the time after coming home, you know do the laundry clean, grocery shopping cook maybe, read a book (yeah I know impossible), dumbass chick spends time glued to her phone replying bullshit stuff about herself and her experience. She is so narcissistic and dumb AF !! 🙄 in her case we can see karma is a bish. She has never looked so horribly, been and acted so out of touch and annoyingly before. The downfall is real.
Screenshot_20220213-225402_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I find that picture of her climbing him completely gross. I don't need to see her wedgie and his bits in those shorts 🤮🤮🤮🤮
And as predicted it's a carbon copy of her photo with Joe, it's like she follows a protocol.

• Sick
Reactions: 45
Such bs excuses, let’s face it she was only ever PB for the calorie deficit. She could have easily asked the staff to add lentils or tofu etc to meals for protein, you’re not gonna die from a bit less protein for a week, she’s not weightlifting ffs. And you need more carbs for hiking anyway. Such a lying biatch and how did she manage on all the holidays with Joe. So now she suddenly needs meat for her health, anything to fit in with your bf.
View attachment 1060098
View attachment 1060116OMG the stupid fake look on her face 🤢🤮posed for the camera, like they’re having a romantic night together 😆 He looks like he can’t stand a minute more 😆 at least he’s being honest.
Honestly, this made me laugh so much. Mauritius is populated approximately 50% by Hindus, and so there is lacto-vegetarian food everywhere. I never struggled to eat vegetarian food when I visited, so I’m assuming it’s not much more difficult to find vegan food. She’s just making excuses.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
She is really hard trying to make this relationship into a romantic one but deep down she is showing that she isnt feeling it. I think Forky likes her as a friend with benefits and she is his ticket to free trips and other events. Valentines day will hurt I think because she will realize she isnt exclusive to him

Reactions: 22
Honestly, this made me laugh so much. Mauritius is populated approximately 50% by Hindus, and so there is lacto-vegetarian food everywhere. I never struggled to eat vegetarian food when I visited, so I’m assuming it’s not much more difficult to find vegan food. She’s just making excuses.
but Nimbob acted surprised seeing how many vegan places and dishes India had…she’s so ignorant it hurts

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
She can eat whatever she want! Always better to do actual sustainable , environmental friendly , animal friendly acts meaningfully than strictly labeling something and not adhere to that !
But in her case she use excuses and lies ! She can say while I am not 100 percent plant based , I still eat plant based majority of the time but Also I eat seafood n diary !

But instead she lies ! In a 5 star hotel in one of the world famous tourist destination she couldn’t find vegan food other than rice ! liar ! I checked the menu for the Thai restaurant there, option for veg and vegan food is there! There are Indian ( come on now, don’t tell me you can’t find delicious non meat food which are protein options there ) and Italian restaurants in the resort, she could not find any thing other than rice and bread ?!
She thinks she is the only one who is travelled and stayed in a resort and That people are stupid ?

I am all for she eating what she wants and everyone deserves to make their choices, but her fakeness and lies makes it impossible to like her even a tiny bit ! I don’t understand why she thinks her lies won’t be caught as stupid lies !

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Bless her, the horror of going home for a few days before the next gifted for holiday.

At least her fridge will be stocked up with food and juice for free.

She's giving all the lolz with her holidays. Some of us are very glad social media wasn't a thing when we were younger because of all the embarrassing stuff that would have been saved, then others regress to being like a teenager..
View attachment 1059840
I just saw this post of his. The way she jumps up is so awkward :ROFLMAO: She’s like a sloth trying to hang on to a tree.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
She is ‘restless’ when she ‘has to sit still’ because she has an exercise and eating disorder and feels ANXIOUS at the thought of sitting still because her mind is telling her to keep moving and burning calories. Most people with this disorder cannot do flights or car trips and if they do will compensate with hard exercise before or after.

Because the ‘long run’ before the flight wasn’t to tire her out (she just said they took nighttime flights anyway), it was to compensate for having to sit still.

Similar to their not eating much before their hike— saying it was because they didn’t want to be ‘bloated’ (what), when it was really because they has booked a big lunch so they were doing the compensation thing (eat hardly anything for the day before and after a big meal).

• Heart
Reactions: 39
1644794201148.png

I wonder if she told "Brad" that she used to order pani puri in Mumbai with Jooooeeey.

Whenever she mentions that "she lived in Mumbai" I find it so cringe.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Two things to add today.

1. Could Fork look any less interested in cuddling up for a romantic picture together? Arms and legs splayed, chest out, no f*cks given at all for including his girlfriend.

View attachment 1060365

2. Someone mentioned earlier that Fork is likely to belittle Niomi’s PB choices. The fact that she bought these as a ‘joke’ for him confirms that to me.
View attachment 1060370
Lol once upon a time she was calling Joe “Sweet” for bringing all her vegan snacks when they went on a trip to Bruges. That trip makes me a bit jealous of Niomi, cute bf and so thoughtful while I am still single. Now I am married and Niomi is acting weird.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I think she can’t sit still or be alone, because then her thoughts and anxiety start to surface. Her constant running, yoga exercise classes, keeping busy and overdoing the alcohol, is to block out her feelings.

I think eventually she drives bfs crazy with her bonkers neurotic behaviour and passive aggressive control freakery. Even a door mat like Joe eventually had enough.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Luckily, Niomi is here to give some precious advice! Exploring the island instead of staying put in the hotel? I would have never in a million years thought about it.

Thank you dear, but YOU should have stayed put in the hotel given the mess you’ve managed to cause in one week.

View attachment 1060017
She deleted this, I think 🤣

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Two things to add today.

View attachment 1060365

View attachment 1060370
Bring books and magazines on a flight? God, that's so mind blowing, I can't believe that nobody has ever thought of that!

"Relaxed vegan"?

Yeah, that's me. Some days I don't give a tit about animals being imprisoned, tortured and slaughtered and then other days...

There are no ex-vegans or "mostly plant-based". She is omnivorous but of course that isn't monetisable.
That's like saying my cheeseburger is vegan except for the beef burger and cheese in it. I really wish she would stop using words such as vegan, plant based and relaxed all in one sentence, which she does all the time. For flips sake Nimbobs, please grow a brain. For someone who hates labels she uses the all the time, but that helps her sell stuff so... Plus I'm sure she eats real Parmesan cheese in the constant wining and dining she does, which uses animal rennet to form, so...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
She can eat whatever she want! Always better to do actual sustainable , environmental friendly , animal friendly acts meaningfully than strictly labeling something and not adhere to that !
But in her case she use excuses and lies ! She can say while I am not 100 percent plant based , I still eat plant based majority of the time but Also I eat seafood n diary !

But instead she lies ! In a 5 star hotel in one of the world famous tourist destination she couldn’t find vegan food other than rice ! liar ! I checked the menu for the Thai restaurant there, option for veg and vegan food is there! There are Indian ( come on now, don’t tell me you can’t find delicious non meat food which are protein options there ) and Italian restaurants in the resort, she could not find any thing other than rice and bread ?!
She thinks she is the only one who is travelled and stayed in a resort and That people are stupid ?

I am all for she eating what she wants and everyone deserves to make their choices, but her fakeness and lies makes it impossible to like her even a tiny bit ! I don’t understand why she thinks her lies won’t be caught as stupid lies !
I think Niomi "relaxed" her plant based diet to spite Joey. Plus the whole plant based lifestyle was part of her Kate Middleton facade and "ethos" while she was with Joey. I don't think she created any 'recipe or what she eats in a day' content since her breakup.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.