Niomi Smart #37 I'm NOT an Influencer...Get Me Out of Here!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just seen her latest stories. Why are the hotel posts for the Q&A not marked as #gifted? It's very deceptive. The same for her own brand with the Smart Skin recommendation? No #Ad? Ridiculous

Reactions: 22
Mauritius is more strict than the UK, but either way, have you ever followed the rules outside the plane? 🤦🏻‍♀️

1644839126971.jpeg

1644839059779.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 53
Just seen her latest stories. Why are the hotel posts for the Q&A not marked as #gifted? It's very deceptive. The same for her own brand with the Smart Skin recommendation? No #Ad? Ridiculous
Report them.

I just saw this post of his. The way she jumps up is so awkward :ROFLMAO: She’s like a sloth trying to hang on to a tree.
That's exactly what she's doing. She's hanging on for dear life. She is a vampire without a life or her own and Forky is someone she can usurp. Without him, she would be sitting at home going crazy.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
For someone who was soooo gratfeful for life five days ago, she sure is complaining a lot about London.

Also, I've realized that Forky tends to upload pictures where she doesn't look very great... and now I can't unsee it.

Reactions: 21
For someone who was soooo gratfeful for life five days ago, she sure is complaining a lot about London.

Also, I've realized that Forky tends to upload pictures where she doesn't look very great... and now I can't unsee it.
She just doesn't look as good as she used to. It's not Forky's fault.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
He hasn't planned anything for her that's why she is posting these "quotes" to her Instagram. If Forky had got her flowers or a gift she would have posted it online.

To be fair it is going to be hard to top the gifts that Joey got her before Christmas as they seemed thoughtful and sweet.

It looks like Charlotte is on a little romantic getaway.

Does Niomi think that by posting this stuff to Instagram Forky will see it and know that he has to put in some effort in order to continue f*rking?

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 18
He hasn't planned anything for her that's why she is posting these "quotes" to her Instagram. If Forky had got her flowers or a gift she would have posted it online.

To be fair it is going to be hard to top the gifts that Joey got her before Christmas as they seemed thoughtful and sweet.

It looks like Charlotte is on a little romantic getaway.

Does Niomi think that by posting this stuff to Instagram Forky will see it and know that he has to put in some effort in order to continue f*rking?
Yes but what has she got 'him'. Oh sorry I forgot, it's only important that she gets treated.

Reactions: 16
My Valentine's prediction: Nimbobs and Dick Van Fork will go out to dinner tonight; Nims will order a huge steak (for reasons of health and convenience) and Forky will post it all over his stories!

Forky spending valentines with another women. See his stories 👀🤣😳
Not to worry - Forky is not spending time in the company of other females in a social situation. This is a work situation. #Getitdone

• Haha
Reactions: 24
3237BBC2-44FB-40F9-9B49-34B1E548F5C4.jpeg

Bradley’s filming recipes with an actual, qualified nutritionist for his app today. Had a look through her page and her food looks so much more vibrant and… edible than the slop Niomi usually whips up.

Think he mentioned putting more nutrition-related content on his app a while ago and there was speculation on here that Niomi might be the one contributing her ‘pearls of wisdom.’ Relieved to see that’s not the case.

Edit - Just saw this caption on one of her posts about how she got into nutrition. Looks like she was a model and developed disordered eating as a result. How can forky work in fitness and surround himself with people like this yet date someone who’s clearly got a problematic relationship with food??

AC93082F-FAAF-4D1D-A49A-F92AD2251545.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Yeah right and now she does keto and intermittent fasting probably like Forky and spends hours in the gym. Oh and don’t forget the cheat meal day. 🙄 With all that fish Forky is necking down he’ll have mercury poisoning by the time he’s 30. 😆

Reactions: 14
The day isn't over, Niomi might still be the lucky receiver of a booty call from Prince Fork himself! I'm looking forward to the evening posts, what will the Valentine's day celebration be? Alone with her journals/crystals/tarot cards? #gifted flowers from BMW? Or a late night "I miss you, come shag me" pity call? We should play some sort of bingo.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I reckon Forky would contribute to the problem, pretending to be all about health and nutrition but the reality is he likes a skinny blonde on his arm….the are you eating that type comments, do you think you should order that etc…and her worrying that he’ll move onto the next skinny Chelsea blonde if she doesn’t stay as she is

Reactions: 11
Niomi was desperate for a boyfriend and that perfect life after her and Joe split and she basically rushed into the first guy that wanted to commit lol yikes

Reactions: 12
Niomi is probably sad that Forky doesn't spend all day with her. But Forky has an actual job and "company" (? brand?) to run, he just went on holiday with her. He can't take more time off. Unlike Niomi, his money is not growing on a tree he can just pick from and I think his family is not wealthy like Niomi's either. Of course he can't spend all day with her but Niomi is probably jealous and angry.
I do think they will spend the evening together though. Probably dinner and a forky.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.