Niomi Smart #35 if this is the year Forky will propose, Nimbobs will say yes in the flamingo pose

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Forky's done another podcast if anyone wants to listen and report back. It's 'The moments that made me' - I think Nims has also been on this podcast in the past.
Say no more queen, give me a link - i volunteer as tribute

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I thought Niomi's #gifted car was a Jaguar? She's driving a BMW today. I guess it's just one gifted car after another? Although she didn't mark this gifted. Maybe it's Forky's. Didn't he have a gifted BMW at one point?

Say no more queen, give me a link - i volunteer as tribute
Ha! Search The moments that made me podcast and you shall find!

Reactions: 9
I thought Niomi's #gifted car was a Jaguar? She's driving a BMW today. I guess it's just one gifted car after another? Although she didn't mark this gifted. Maybe it's Forky's. Didn't he have a gifted BMW at one point?
Jaguar probably (hopefully!) broke the contract, so she had to find another sponsorship… for a sustainability related purpose, of course.

I love sitting alone in a coffee shop, but this photo is kinda creepy. Alone behind a plant as if she was stalking someone 😐 also, that « it’s my favourite thing, finding cute coffee shops » part meaning « because I’m bored AF, have absolutely nothing to do as usual, so I’m gonna borrow a car, burn the planet even more and achieve my only goal for the day: finding cute coffee shops. And hopefully, if I show my ass, I won’t pay for the coffee! » what an adventurous life!
1643195816209.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Ha! Search The moments that made me podcast and you shall find!
Thanks! I'm already laughing. All the other episodes are long and his is only 21 minutes 😂 "the incredible Bradley Simmonds" stop

Screenshot 2022-01-26 at 12-25-21 The Moments That Made Me.png

Edit:

It seems like Forky is not the only one who can't spell. They can't even get his name right 😂 Bradley, Bradly ... Forky. I see no difference.

Screenshot 2022-01-26 at 12-27-29 The Moments That Made Me.png

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Even the guy who cuts her hair-Larry King- has a 26 minute episode. Apparently he also does Gigi Hadid and Niall Horan hair.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
The Forkcast:

- Forky is a go getter, he can't sit still, he doesn't watch tv.
- First defining moment: Serious injury when he was a young professional footballer. Struggled a lot, decided to change careers when it didn't work out.
- Difficult to understand/hear, doesn't pronunciate well.
- Roxie is very OTT, almost getting off "I loooooooooove (this or that)", Fork giggles smugly every time she does
- He is a manifester , he manifests every day "omg you are a fellow manifester! :love: AMAZING"
- Got a lot of PR, like GQ. Trained a lot of big names, that was another defining moment. That was when Bradley Simmonds became a brand.
- Believing in yourself is key
- He's hungry, he wants to succeed. Good vibes, good energy, always a smile. Put a plan in place.
- Third defining moment was lockdown because people suddenly wanted to workout (at home). They relied on him for live workouts. 7000 people turning up. This made him realize he could launch his own app and platform, more than just IG.
- App is a live platform, training with him 6 days a week.
- Consistency is key
- 1 coffee in the morning, absolutely NO MORE!
- Talks about a difficult breakup, but loving life now he's going out again.
- Some random questions asked about favorite quote, film (the lion king), book. Proudest moment is cover on Men's Health.
- Wants to open up his first gym this year.

Roxie was totally crushing on him, very over the top and annoying. Fork is very motivated! Not much information to be honest.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
The Forkcast:

- First defining moment: Serious injury when he was a young professional footballer. Struggled a lot, decided to change careers when it didn't work out.
- Roxie is very OTT, almost getting off "I loooooooooove (this or that)", Fork giggles smugly every time she does
- He is a manifester , he manifests every day "omg you are a fellow manifester! :love: AMAZING"
- Got a lot of PR, like GQ. Trained a lot of big names, that was another defining moment. That was when Bradley Simmonds became a brand.
- He's hungry, he wants to succeed. Good vibes, good energy, always a smile. Put a plan in place.
- Third defining moment was lockdown because people suddenly wanted to workout (at home). They relied on him for live workouts. 7000 people turning up. This made him realize he could launch his own app and platform, more than just IG.
- Consistency is key
- Some random questions asked about favorite quote, film (the lion king), book. Proudest moment is cover on Men's Health.

Roxie was totally crushing on him, very over the top and annoying. Fork is very motivated! Not much information to be honest.
The Lion King? Poor Quasimodo. Its just betrayal after betrayal for him.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
The Forkcast:

- Consistency is key

Forkcast (some highlights)

Roxie: "STOP! You're a fellow 'manifester'. I'm thrilled. I don't hear that many guys my age talking about it."
Forky: "As a youngster, I always struggled reading books.
Roxie: "OMG Bradley, You're so fun."
First 3 things in morning: Dog wees. hydrate self, get ready for live GID workout.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19

Roxie: "STOP! You're a fellow 'manifester'. I'm thrilled. I don't hear that many guys my age talking about it."
First 3 things in morning: Dog wees. hydrate self, get ready for live GID workout.
I felt so uncomfortable listening to Roxie, serious case of second-hand embarrassment

• Haha
  • Heart
The Forkcast:

- Consistency is key

Thank you for the recap ♥ well, no doubt that he stays focused and works hard to achieve his goals, that’s a good point. However, one coffee in the morning and that’s it? What about all the coffee shops he went to with Niomi in the afternoon? Overall, he remains truthful with what he has always said.

Yeah, watching The Lion King or The Hunchback of Notre Dame is way more entertaining than reading the books. You know, in the books, you can’t hear the characters singing.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Thank you for the recap ♥ well, no doubt that he stays focused and works hard to achieve his goals, that’s a good point. However, one coffee in the morning and that’s it? What about all the coffee shops he went to with Niomi in the afternoon? Overall, he remains truthful with what he has always said.
Np ♥ yes, it was actually pretty refreshing to hear someone so motivated and positive (and actually meaning it, I mean). He really works hard for what he wants and he's very clear and unapologetic about it. It made me wonder even more why he and Niomi are together. Niomi has no goals, is unmotivated, does nothing all day - and Fork works, without a doubt, very hard to achieve his goals. I don't neccessarily like Fork, but I do respect his mindset and dedication.
He said he doesn't want to rely on coffee for his energy, that's why it's just 1 coffee. Maybe the rest of the day it's decaf?

• Heart
Reactions: 15

Wow both nimbecile and crap hat are manifesting...mostly cringe.

One thing is sure dude has a goal and want to pursue at no matter what cost.
Nimbecile is just there...like leaf. Goes Whenever the wind blows. No purpose no goals...I wonder when he will loose patience with her.

Reactions: 11
Np ♥ yes, it was actually pretty refreshing to hear someone so motivated and positive (and actually meaning it, I mean). He really works hard for what he wants and he's very clear and unapologetic about it. It made me wonder even more why he and Niomi are together. Niomi has no goals, is unmotivated, does nothing all day - and Fork works, without a doubt, very hard to achieve his goals. I don't neccessarily like Fork, but I do respect his mindset and dedication.
He said he doesn't want to rely on coffee for his energy, that's why it's just 1 coffee. Maybe the rest of the day it's decaf?
I agree! To me, it bears out that he does like Niomi, but as he’s loving life at the moment, she’s more of an entertainment than a commitment.

Reactions: 7
Yeah, watching The Lion King or The Hunchback of Notre Dame is way more entertaining than reading the books. You know, in the books, you can’t hear the characters singing.
Well tbf, it is not the same if you can't hear Quasi and Modo sing as you visit Mona and Lisa now is it?

I agree! To me, it bears out that he does like Niomi, but as he’s loving life at the moment, she’s more of an entertainment than a commitment.
Yes. The mentioned he recently felt down a bit and that he went out of London for a couple of days and that it really cheered him up. Also going to events made him feel better, getting out there etc. so i guess he is happy spending time with Niomi?! He didn't name her or anyone to be honest, but i assume it was what he was referring to

Reactions: 6

Ahhhhhh so he drinks dog wees- interesting!!😳🐶😁

• Haha
Reactions: 7
My question for Mr. Manifester, why didn’t you manifest your injury away so you could continue to play football?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I dunno, his whole passion is his looks and his ego, working out is his job but all it does is make him love his own reflection more. I'm not impressed.

It made me wonder even more why he and Niomi are together. Niomi has no goals, is unmotivated, does nothing all day - and Fork works, without a doubt, very hard to achieve his goals. I don't neccessarily like Fork, but I do respect his mindset and dedication.
I think he likes what little extra clout her name provides for him. And she's a "fit" blonde woman that was unattainable to him for 4 years and now he can finally have her. For all that she is, she's a bigger name than the other thin white women who hang around him and attend his parties. Who knows how sustainable all of it is. She is lazy and aimless, but considering he's an 'alpha male' (CUE EYEROLL) he's probably the type that wouldn't mind a woman that doesn't do much and attends to his needs/his future children's needs. He's younger than her and having fun right now, but I think as long as she'll have him he'll stick around with Niomi.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.