Niomi Smart #35 if this is the year Forky will propose, Nimbobs will say yes in the flamingo pose

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol your comment made me think of this scene from Beetlejuice.. some of Nims fans said that her and Forky look like a Bond couple, to me they look more like these guys:

View attachment 1018951
I was so close to spitting out my tea 😭😭 the resemblance is uncanny

also can I just say that I don't normally compare myself to social media influenzas (oh sorry, content creators), because I start thinking about how unfair life is and how our society prioritizes the wrong things and idolizes the wrong people. but anyways, my car broke down about six months ago (had to go to the junkyard, RIP), and I've been saving for a new one ever since. meanwhile, this lazy beige blob gets gifted three different cars within a year 🙃

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
and I've been saving for a new one ever since. meanwhile, this lazy beige blob gets gifted three different cars within a year 🙃
And what does she need them for? Finding cute coffee shops 🤦🏻‍♀️ when I thought she couldn’t hit rock bottom even more, she always proves me wrong. Privileged empty sad life. Nothing to envy out here.

I still love this one but I can’t take credit, it was @QueenBW!
Oh I’m sorry, I took the wrong screenshot 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I posted that before but it never changes when she whines about life

Screenshot_20211027-142312_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
As if you bought these things 🤦🏻‍♀️ you can keep fooling your audience, but you’re gonna lose at this game, you arshole. And don’t say I’m projecting!

1643287890950.png

• Sick
Reactions: 12
#36 Never staying in her shed, waking up in Forky’s bed, relaxing diet but still no bread

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Lol your comment made me think of this scene from Beetlejuice.. some of Nims fans said that her and Forky look like a Bond couple, to me they look more like these guys:

View attachment 1018951
Can someone please put THIS in her wiki under "Niomi and Forky"? I can't stop grinning, this is pure gold. 🙌:love:

Gotta be honest, I'm not that smitten with Forky's goals and work ethic. Dude works out a ton and constantly says "Get it done". 🤷‍♀️ Sure, in comparison to Niomi he seems ambitious with tons of goals, but honestly, who wouldn't next to her? 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 18
What are they, pouches or bags? Ngl they are super cute would buy the one with the bees (but not anymore now nims got them for free) but she so did not buy these herself! why would she, she can just wait till she gets it for free

Reactions: 8
"Can you tell how much I love freebies?" There, fixes it for you Dickbobs.
Niomi’s task of the day: taking a photo of her freebies and finding emojis that match the pouches.
Estimated time: 20 seconds.

1643292200176.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Home she hates but has to drop by quickly once in a while to switch some clothes from her luggage.

Books she doesn’t read but go perfectly under her plants and make her living room less empty.

Kitchen she never uses except for putting her gifted food away.

1643303512458.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
^ and that one single image is pretty much her entire home. This would make a great little office as someone else suggested once, where you get away to get some work done in quiet while you have a bed to rest on, a small kitchen and bathroom, perfect for a writer like Johnny Depp in Secret Window lol ( great movie btw) ...

1643305161247.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Exhausted from what exactly? Not enough freebies to keep you entertained? The brat who once said she will focus on her career this year because 2022 is going to be a big one, but feels exhausted from nothing before the end of January.
1643306780629.jpeg

Did she took this photo before the awful haircut? She may not love the new one as much as she pretends to, because now she has that look 👇🏻
1643307163854.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
She's exhausted? Poor thing, looking for cute coffee shops wore her out, she should take the rest of the year off.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
^ and that one single image is pretty much her entire home. This would make a great little office as someone else suggested once, where you get away to get some work done in quiet while you have a bed to rest on, a small kitchen and bathroom, perfect for a writer like Johnny Depp in Secret Window lol ( great movie btw) ...

View attachment 1020898
Licherally watched this movie the other day & loved it 😅 (this type of psychological thrillers are my favourite movies to watch). Lets hope Nimbobs doesn't start losing her mind in her shed like Johnny in the movie lol (although with her "I'm Gemini with two personalities, you never know which one will come out" I'd say she's headed that way!) 😏🤭🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.