Niomi Smart #35 if this is the year Forky will propose, Nimbobs will say yes in the flamingo pose

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Speaking of Niomi’s aimless wandering - didn’t she say at the end of last year that she was focusing on career in 2022 and there was loads of stuff she was working on?

So far that seems to be:
- a fringe
- potentially some filler although may just be doing weird smiles
- another gifted car

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Speaking of Niomi’s aimless wandering - didn’t she say at the end of last year that she was focusing on career in 2022 and there was loads of stuff she was working on?

So far that seems to be:
- a fringe
- another gifted car
So far that seems to be:
- a fringe
FAILED
- potentially some filler although may just be doing weird smiles FAILED
- another gifted car BACKUP PLAN

She probably sent a few emails these past weeks begging for new sponsorships and currently waiting for positive responses.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

So far that seems to be:
- a fringe
- another gifted car
And only one crappy youtube video when she is supposed to upload a new one every synday. Too busy finding cute coffeeshops and taking bathroom selfies without a facemask.

Reactions: 13
Title #36

'Clay pigeon shooting with ugly bangs(🤭), glued to the prat in the crap hat'.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Title #36 Nims gone official... officially bad at making hair & dating decisions

Reactions: 6

So far that seems to be:
- a fringe
- another gifted car
Oh yeah that's right, she licherally had soo many plans per her own comments, and 1/12th of the year is almost gone and she has done.. nada...

Reactions: 9
Has she literally accepted a BMW after just having a Jaguar?! Literally no loyalty, at all...

• Haha
There was this great title suggestion from @judgejohndeed a few weeks ago:
1643223632676.jpeg

and someone has mentioned « Sir Spreads-a-Lot » 😊 which is so accurate regarding Bradley!

I know her podcast is pure shite :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
She came across very desperate! She really wanted him to like her. I think she's one of those types who pretends to be friends with everybody. I don't listen to many podcasts, but this was by far the worst one I have ever listened to. Her voice is not pleasant either. Forky came across so normal compared to her and I found him hard to understand, he mumbles a lot.

Reactions: 7
Has she literally accepted a BMW after just having a Jaguar?! Literally no loyalty, at all...
I checked her IG and in October she was gifted a Mercedes which she took to the Cotswolds. So she has had 3 cars in 4 months?!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Re: her gifted cars — I’m pretty sure they are just short-term loans. So she was probably leased the jaguar for 2 months or so, now the BMW is another short-term lease

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
So, a hybrid suggestion.
'Make like Elsa and let it gooooo. Tied to Sir Spreadsalot, pining for Joe'.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Weird, his shoulders are oddly low and the photo seems retouched like small head and bigger torso than usual. He’s currently at White City House, probably with Niomi.
1643227980355.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Weird, his shoulders are oddly low and the photo seems retouched like small head and bigger torso than usual. He’s currently at White City House, probably with Niomi.
View attachment 1018772
Typical case of sloping shoulders :sick: his face does look small compared to his face in other pictures, seems retouched indeed

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Typical case of sloping shoulders :sick: his face does look small compared to his face in other pictures, seems retouched indeed
Lol your comment made me think of this scene from Beetlejuice.. some of Nims fans said that her and Forky look like a Bond couple, to me they look more like these guys:

1643231000727.png

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Lol your comment made me think of this scene from Beetlejuice.. some of Nims fans said that her and Forky look like a Bond couple, to me they look more like these guys:

View attachment 1018951
Well...the fried hair says it all isn't it 🤣🤣🤣

So far that seems to be:
- a fringe
FAILED
- potentially some filler although may just be doing weird smiles FAILED
- another gifted car BACKUP PLAN

She probably sent a few emails these past weeks begging for new sponsorships and currently waiting for positive responses.
Well she is still consistent with being annoying and whiny. She never fails at that .

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think he likes what little extra clout her name provides for him. And she's a "fit" blonde woman that was unattainable to him for 4 years and now he can finally have her. For all that she is, she's a bigger name than the other thin white women who hang around him and attend his parties. Who knows how sustainable all of it is. She is lazy and aimless, but considering he's an 'alpha male' (CUE EYEROLL) he's probably the type that wouldn't mind a woman that doesn't do much and attends to his needs/his future children's needs. He's younger than her and having fun right now, but I think as long as she'll have him he'll stick around with Niomi.
I just remember where I had seen her little eye-duck shoulder-flick dance move. Emma Watson in Bling Ring, as that entitled teenage brat. That's not meant to be a model to follow Nimbecile!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.