Niomi Smart #35 if this is the year Forky will propose, Nimbobs will say yes in the flamingo pose

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Licherally watched this movie the other day & loved it 😅 (this type of psychological thrillers are my favourite movies to watch). Lets hope Nimbobs doesn't start losing her mind in her shed like Johnny in the movie lol (although with her "I'm Gemini with two personalities, you never know which one will come out" I'd say she's headed that way!) 😏🤭🤭
Ha, small world! I've seen it so many times, that Gemini comment made me laugh, I mean my mom is also a Gemini but thankfully she's not a Nimbobs Gemini, whatever that is lol.

Reactions: 8
Home she hates but has to drop by quickly once in a while to switch some clothes from her luggage.

Books she doesn’t read but go perfectly under her plants and make her living room less empty.

Kitchen she never uses except for putting her gifted food away.

View attachment 1020843
The more I look at it the more shocked I am she paid that amount of money for this little space. I'm also shocked she put that round (egg?) table in there: WHY ROUND. It looks hideous.
Where are the bedroom and bathroom? On the left? Does she have a separate toilet or is it in the badroom? She seriously messed up with this purchase. It's so so tiny.

Reactions: 14
Ha, small world! I've seen it so many times, that Gemini comment made me laugh, I mean my mom is also a Gemini but thankfully she's not a Nimbobs Gemini, whatever that is lol.
I'm a Gemini too but this dumbass makes me feel embarrassed to be one lol she acts like we're James McAvoy in Split 😑
Vegan, sustainable Niomi when she sees what 'relaxed' partygirl Niomi did the night before:
FB_IMG_1509356716075.jpg

Reactions: 4
Home she hates but has to drop by quickly once in a while to switch some clothes from her luggage.

Books she doesn’t read but go perfectly under her plants and make her living room less empty.

Kitchen she never uses except for putting her gifted food away.

View attachment 1020843
Her home is extremely underwhelming for a big influencer with >1 mil subscribers. Dare I say it's kind of ugly...
I'm not talking about how big the space is, more the decor.

Reactions: 10
The more I look at it the more shocked I am she paid that amount of money for this little space. I'm also shocked she put that round (egg?) table in there: WHY ROUND. It looks hideous.
Where are the bedroom and bathroom? On the left? Does she have a separate toilet or is it in the badroom? She seriously messed up with this purchase. It's so so tiny.
Maybe that’s also what she meant by « January in a nutshell » referring to her shed.
I guess she doesn’t need a bedroom or a bathroom since she spends most of her time at someone else’s place, whether it be her friends, her family or Bradley.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Her home is extremely underwhelming for a big influencer with >1 mil subscribers. Dare I say it's kind of ugly...
I'm not talking about how big the space is, more the decor.
She also didn't really decorate it, a few coffee table books and some dried flowers.. if this is her job, to parade in her home and make money she could really have some fun and make the place more interesting, like floor to ceiling shelving for artsy stuff and books.. ops wait, what am I even saying... what books.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She also didn't really decorate it, a few coffee table books and some dried flowers.. if this is her job, to parade in her home and make money she could really have some fun and make the place more interesting, like floor to ceiling shelving for artsy stuff and books.. ops wait, what am I even saying... what books.
Cue the wallpaper!!😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She hasn't posted any photos of her new hair on her grid, I wonder if she also hates the fringe

Reactions: 17
^ and that one single image is pretty much her entire home. This would make a great little office as someone else suggested once, where you get away to get some work done in quiet while you have a bed to rest on, a small kitchen and bathroom, perfect for a writer like Johnny Depp in Secret Window lol ( great movie btw) ...

View attachment 1020898
That's such a good point! It would be a wonderful guest house for a fancy person who wrote/did art in their spare time- you could potter down to the end of the garden, get some work done, nap or make lunch with no interruptions... perfect if guests came and needed somewhere to crash. I wonder if the owners of the house next door built it with that in mind! Or if it was once more of a granny annex or something like that? It just doesn't seem like a full home, it's so dinky!!!

Reactions: 15
That's such a good point! It would be a wonderful guest house for a fancy person who wrote/did art in their spare time- you could potter down to the end of the garden, get some work done, nap or make lunch with no interruptions... perfect if guests came and needed somewhere to crash. I wonder if the owners of the house next door built it with that in mind! Or if it was once more of a granny annex or something like that? It just doesn't seem like a full home, it's so dinky!!!
To be honest, she spends so much time away from home that she’s like guest in her own house.

Reactions: 14
Exhausted from what exactly? Not enough freebies to keep you entertained? The brat who once said she will focus on her career this year because 2022 is going to be a big one, but feels exhausted from nothing before the end of January.
View attachment 1020978

Did she took this photo before the awful haircut? She may not love the new one as much as she pretends to, because now she has that look 👇🏻
View attachment 1020991
Nimbecile you idiot, something for you to think about....and we all know it is the second scenario
Screenshot_20220127-205747_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
yeah this is how it used to fit into the home.
Screen Shot 2022-01-28 at 6.15.09 am.jpeg

ive outlined her place in red.
Screen Shot 2022-01-28 at 6.03.47 am.jpeg

Screen Shot 2022-01-28 at 6.04.21 am.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 30
I can’t believe she thought it was a good idea to post this on her grid 🥴
C9CA386A-24EA-4F18-BB4B-1AABFB1EAF27.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Reactions: 10
Hey thanks for this! It almost like a (somewhat larger) tiny house, the bathroom and bedroom look so small too. The ensuit is only a little bit smaller than the kitchen. From the map, she showers in the bath tub? Nothing wrong with it, I have to do this, too, but it's really not a glam shed huh?
She showers at Bradley’s place so she won’t have to pay for water consumption.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
She showers at Bradley’s place so she won’t have to pay for water consumption.
Gifted showers ? 🤣🤣🤣 yeah sounds like her

Why someone would buy at that price an annex that most probably was converted from a garage or garden shed. She is really extremely stupid. It is not an investment at all. The person who has the proper side of the house could have use it as dressing room 😏

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Gifted showers ? 🤣🤣🤣 yeah sounds like her

Why someone would buy at that price an annex that most probably was converted from a garage or garden shed. She is really extremely stupid. It is not an investment at all. The person who has the proper side of the house could have use it as dressing room 😏
Yeah, they could have. Instead, they made over half a million pounds selling it.
From the photos you find online, the main house doesn't even look like someone's main abode. It looks like a chic airbnb. Which would explain it being rented out for yoga retreats.

Reactions: 9
Yeah, they could have. Instead, they made over half a million pounds selling it.
From the photos you find online, the main house doesn't even look like someone's main abode. It looks like a chic airbnb. Which would explain it being rented out for yoga retreats.
It looks exactly like an Airbnb. I’m currently looking for a house in London (with room for a family so no zone 1 and no sheds unfortunately) and I cannot IMAGINE purchasing Noimoi’s house if I were shopping around as a single person. She could buy a 1 or 2 bed apartment in a nice building on a nice street (maybe not in her beloved NH but somewhere more “her” than Brixton). I feel like she really wanted to be able to say she bought a “house” not a flat, and the shed was the only weird half-home that was technically not an apartment but still within her price range.

Also she posts about being tired literally every day - you’re depressed Niomi.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.