Niomi Smart #35 if this is the year Forky will propose, Nimbobs will say yes in the flamingo pose

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone find it odd that Forky has not posted anything from soho farmhouse? This is exactly the sort of romantic getaway/marketing opportunity that Mr Pototoe Head loves.
I wonder if his sister announcing she is pregnant has made nims bring up the baby conversation and he suddenly got very uncomfortable.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Imagine having sex with someone who has a giant shirtless photo of themselves next to the bed 🤮 it must be there to help Forky get an erection 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 53
so she’s calling herself single but she had forky over to her family home over the holidays, they’ve gone on multiple trips together, she’s posted from his bed, and it appears she’s now in with the family

1641690779798.jpeg

she also follows forky’s brother. she didn’t just replace joey she’s working on getting a new jess and freddie too 😂 I truly don’t understand the dynamic here. Are they in a relationship or just fwb?? Is forky refusing to label things to keep options open with the ladies who attend his parties?? what kind of friends with benefits meet each other’s families?? no wonder she’s so miserable. dating this man can’t be emotionally fulfilling in any way

edited to add: doing a saturday night deep dive of forky’s insta and noticed these comments from the jaguar event photos. forky liked the one from lucy. also ignored all the “are you a couple” comments but responded to one to call niomi pretty. guess the holidays marked a shift from fwb to a relationship…

1641691774307.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
She thinks she can't jinx this relationship if she pretends it doesn't exist, same way she's not an influencer... Although I still find it gross how she goes on and on about how horrible being single is while she's rolling in some delusional egomaniac's bed. Maybe she's telling the truth lmao!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I wonder if his sister announcing she is pregnant has made nims bring up the baby conversation and he suddenly got very uncomfortable.
I can’t imagine Niomi being a mother, she’s way too selfish, immature and self-obsessed to even take care of someone else. And how she’s obsessed with her body tells me she can’t even be pregnant. Unless some brands offer her a hell of a lot of money to promote baby stuff.

She thinks she can't jinx this relationship if she pretends it doesn't exist, same way she's not an influencer... Although I still find it gross how she goes on and on about how horrible being single is while she's rolling in some delusional egomaniac's bed. Maybe she's telling the truth lmao!
Everything she’s been posting since the break up is a cry for help. Sad sad life.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
It's okay to be lost and unmotivated but I guess she thinks she's creating content when she posts this fake happy stuff, as per her LinkedIn her content makes people live better lives. Snort.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It's okay to be lost and unmotivated but I guess she thinks she's creating content when she posts this fake happy stuff, as per her LinkedIn her content makes people live better lives. Snort.
This is as insane as planting a tree by making a pledge. Mystical world I won’t get until I’m in it.

Reactions: 6
It says this? Have been loooking at it in a wrong way the whole time then. Any advices about what should I change?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The photographer who by now probably knows Niomi’s face better than she knows her own is the only person better off 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I think that Forky is really in love with Niomi, her probably fancied her when she was still with Joe. She thinks he is easy to fill a gap in her life, but I don't think she is in love with him. I think Forky will get hurt by Niomi. She uses Forky to show that she is not alone and has fun stuff to do with a guy and that she moved on from Joe. But I think the thinks Forky isn't a good enough of a revenge announcement just like the picture of her and Joe in Bath. She is very competitive and sees her own life as a competition.

Reactions: 24
1641725596838.jpeg

Why do you ask?

(Yeah, you’re spending the weekend together, we get it, but trying to prove it like a teenager won’t make you any happier.)

• Sick
Reactions: 24
I think that Forky is really in love with Niomi, her probably fancied her when she was still with Joe.
I said this in my alternative perspective on Nims and Dick Van Fork in the last thread. I was kidding - but I agree that he may have fancied her all along.

In other news, why is Forky posting random pics with Andrea Pirlo if he's at Soho Farmhouse with Nims? Is that photo from last night or is he passing the time posting old photos on his grid?

Reactions: 14
In other news, why is Forky posting random pics with Andrea Pirlo if he's at Soho Farmhouse with Nims? Is that photo from last night or is he passing the time posting old photos on his grid?
So they went to Soho Farmhouse together, but according to Instagram, she wishes she were somewhere else and he wishes he were with someone else 😂 what a joke! And that comment though 👇🏻

1641727914797.png

• Haha
Reactions: 29
🎶 Guess who’s back, back again
Niomi’s back back Tell a friend 🎶

9380CDC0-76D3-4468-84FB-2E8E9CAD7CFC.jpeg

She had to first post a side by side though:
D0C51E6A-FD4C-4649-9056-81A284B34A85.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
I've just noticed Forky has been liking all her insta posts since October last year. Probably waited for the right time to ask her out after she was 'healing' and 'practicing self love' from split with Joey! Is it strange I actually think she's suited to Forky. ☺😂😂

🎶 Guess who’s back, back again
Niomi’s back back Tell a friend 🎶

View attachment 976691

She had to first post a side by side though:
View attachment 976692
Oh we're jealous of you Nimbobs😂😂😂
View attachment 976468
Why do you ask?

(Yeah, you’re spending the weekend together, we get it, but trying to prove it like a teenager won’t make you any happier.)
so one is hers and one is Forky's bla bla bla 🙄

Reactions: 10
Wow she must really hate the fish tank if she’d rather wake up in that gross bed with the stained floor 🤢 how the mighty have fallen

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.