Niomi Smart #35 if this is the year Forky will propose, Nimbobs will say yes in the flamingo pose

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
People who keep beating about the bush annoy me. Either say what you're trying to hint at or be quiet.
Yes, I feel exactly the same about this (we probably all do). ;) But... I feel like she'll never make things official in terms of announcing it. I think she's learnt her lesson with Dreamy Joey, I bet she won't even tell she's engaged next time and just announce it after she's married. That's my guess.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Yes, I feel exactly the same about this (we probably all do). ;) But... I feel like she'll never make things official in terms of announcing it. I think she's learnt her lesson with Dreamy Joey, I bet she won't even tell she's engaged next time and just announce it after she's married. That's my guess.
Your comment makes me think of this 👇🏻😅
1641647284202.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I disagree, because I thought she would’ve finally learnt to make her next relationship private, but if she is with his guy she’s basically made him a co-runner of her social media. Not only does she ‘show’ him, he’s basically every part of everything now. It’s bizarre.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I disagree, because I thought she would’ve finally learnt to make her next relationship private, but if she is with his guy she’s basically made him a co-runner of her social media. Not only does she ‘show’ him, he’s basically every part of everything now. It’s bizarre.
Exactly. Either you decide to not show your partner or only very small parts of him without tagging him (e.g. Tanya Burr) or you involve them in your socials.
They obviously want to keep people guessing and it's getting very boring...

Reactions: 16
I don't think so. She features him and he is part of her content, but in hindsight she could always say that they were working together, which isn't so far from the truth. I don't think it's a coincidence that he (unlike Joey) is very active on social media as well and is trying this whole influencer thing (Huawei and whatnot) now. I scratch your back, and you scratch my back. (It irks me to write this after those bedsheet pictures. o_O)

Reactions: 6
I don't think so. She features him and he is part of her content, but in hindsight she could always say that they were working together, which isn't so far from the truth. I don't think it's a coincidence that he (unlike Joey) is very active on social media as well and is trying this whole influencer thing (Huawei and whatnot) now. I scratch your back, and you scratch my back. (It irks me to write this after those bedsheet pictures. o_O)
Sure, she could say that, except now she’s posted photos of her waking up in his bed lol, and whether they are or not, she is at the very least trying to make it seem that way and wants everyone to watch it, so in the end when they ‘break up’ she can make excuses but she is still going to have piles of content on all her pages and channels with him in it, and will still have all the ‘what happened to Bradley’ comments. If you actually wanted your relationship private and sacred you wouldn’t do this. Hell, she has her own personal Instagram page so she could post him all she wanted if she just couldn’t help but want to show him off, while still keeping her work separate.

But she has instead chosen to make yet ANOTHER man a central part of her brand and social media. She’s 3 for 3 now. There is clearly something wrong with her.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She is currently at Soho Farmhouse, but posting stories about how she would like to be in a warm country by the sea. How can anyone of her followers relate to her? There may be teenagers hoping that one day their life will also be full of freebees and without actual work, but who else can follow this woman?

• Sad
Reactions: 35
Exactly. Either you decide to not show your partner or only very small parts of him without tagging him (e.g. Tanya Burr) or you involve them in your socials.
They obviously want to keep people guessing and it's getting very boring...
Oh yeah....and obnoxiously annoying.
They should be the dumbest couple in private. No one is interested in the geitdone part of her life🙄

She is currently at Soho Farmhouse, but posting stories about how she would like to be in a warm country by the sea. How can anyone of her followers relate to her? There may be teenagers hoping that one day their life will also be full of freebees and without actual work, but who else can follow this woman?
Already dreaming about another trip. She is so productive indeed. Zero content creation and already chick is exhausted.
We are as well already exhausted from your shish nimbecile.

Sure, she could say that, except now she’s posted photos of her waking up in his bed lol, and whether they are or not, she is at the very least trying to make it seem that way and wants everyone to watch it, so in the end when they ‘break up’ she can make excuses but she is still going to have piles of content on all her pages and channels with him in it, and will still have all the ‘what happened to Bradley’ comments. If you actually wanted your relationship private and sacred you wouldn’t do this. Hell, she has her own personal Instagram page so she could post him all she wanted if she just couldn’t help but want to show him off, while still keeping her work separate.

But she has instead chosen to make yet ANOTHER man a central part of her brand and social media. She’s 3 for 3 now. There is clearly something wrong with her.
To me, there’s nothing wrong with having a sexfriend (not as if they were really friends, but whatever..), but the way she’s playing with this fake relationship makes me see her as a slut. The attitude, the fake smiles, the outfits, the poses, everything she does when Bradley is around.

She’s in the company of Bradley but wishes she were somewhere else? How sweet!

• Haha
I think she used Forky to draw us in at the end of 2021 to start strong in 2022. But I still think she and Forky are together they just won’t be publicizing themselves together the way they were before.

• Sick
Reactions: 5
If she were actually private with her personal life, it'd be great. But she's not. She's just not confirming things, but we still know that she's boinking Forky, we know when she sees him, when she doesn't, etc.

So, Nimbecile, if he dumps you we are STILL going to know and you'll STILL be as pathetic as when Joey dumped you and not confirming it but leaving all these little "clues" like you're friggint Taylor Swift planning her next album release just makes you a juvenile idiot.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Screenshot_20220108-191518_Instagram.jpg

Oh is the weather bothering you Nimbobs? Should we speed-up climate change so our princess feels less rubbish? Imagine being stuck in the UK during winter, ohh the horror!! :eek:
I seriously have no words for how out of touch and privileged she is, she's on a whole another planet than the rest of us. And she isn't even that rich/famous to be acting this way, I bet Beyonce is more down to earth than she is.

Screenshot_20220108-191828_Instagram.jpg

Why does it all come down to looks with this family? Happy birthday to (sweetest, most lovely, funniest) HOTTEST auntie! Oh my mum looks so good everyone thinks she is my sister. Terrina telling Niomi she looked beautiful running the marathon. So superficial.🤢

Also her aunt reminds me of Caitlyn Jenner
2022-01-08 19-37-03.png

• Haha
Reactions: 41
View attachment 974935
Oh is the weather bothering you Nimbobs? Should we speed-up climate change so our princess feels less rubbish? Imagine being stuck in the UK during winter, ohh the horror!! :eek:
I seriously have no words for how out of touch and privileged she is, she's on a whole another planet than the rest of us. And she isn't even that rich/famous to be acting this way, I bet Beyonce is more down to earth than she is.

View attachment 974983
Why does it all come down to looks with this family? Happy birthday to (sweetest, most lovely, funniest) HOTTEST auntie! Oh my mum looks so good everyone thinks she is my sister. Terrina telling Niomi she looked beautiful running the marathon. So superficial.🤢

Also her aunt reminds me of Caitlyn Jenner
View attachment 974998
Granny T must be very proud to have a celebrity lookalike in her illustrious family.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I just cannot understand how anyone can go to Soho Farmhouse 4 times in one year. Is it her only source of joy?

Also I was surprised she posted the morning after photos, just doesn't seem like her style but I guess the KM days are long gone now that she doesn't have to fake things for Joe. I died at the crap flat pillows comment :ROFLMAO: it's as bad as the carpet stains. Like I just know that his room smells of sweaty linen and armpits.

In conclusion, the fact that she's happy to confirm that she's shagging Forky makes her:

1640527468184.png

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Hmm I’m sorry, what?

1641671749655.png

Also, I thought people were supposed to glow when they blossom. Did I miss something? She looks just as rubbish as the weather apparently.

Seriously, what is this kind of influencer? I only have one word every time I look at her new posts: « eww! ».

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I just cannot understand how anyone can go to Soho Farmhouse 4 times in one year. Is it her only source of joy?

Also I was surprised she posted the morning after photos, just doesn't seem like her style but I guess the KM days are long gone now that she doesn't have to fake things for Joe. I died at the crap flat pillows comment :ROFLMAO: it's as bad as the carpet stains. Like I just know that his room smells of sweaty linen and armpits.

In conclusion, the fact that she's happy to confirm that she's shagging Forky makes her:

View attachment 975027
soho farmhouse is not a source of joy for her, as she’s posting “where i wish I was right now” stories while being there. She’s gonna be unhappy everywhere she goes. She thinks a place will make her feel joy, but wherever she goes — there she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
soho farmhouse is not a source of joy for her, as she’s posting “where i wish I was right now” stories while being there. She’s gonna be unhappy everywhere she goes. She thinks a place will make her feel joy, but wherever she goes — there she is.
Shame most of us can't actually afford Soho Farmhouse :(

Reactions: 4
Spot on! Nimbecile will take her misery everywhere she goes.

Hmm I’m sorry, what?

View attachment 975131

Also, I thought people were supposed to glow when they blossom. Did I miss something? She looks just as rubbish as the weather apparently.

Seriously, what is this kind of influencer? I only have one word every time I look at her new posts: « eww! ».
She looks ...weird and rough. and always with that stupid ass pose 🙄

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.