Niomi Smart #35 if this is the year Forky will propose, Nimbobs will say yes in the flamingo pose

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s woken up in his bed and posted on IG stories… calling it official in time for Valentine’s Day?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
She’s woken up in his bed and posted on IG stories… calling it official in time for Valentine’s Day?
I always love when I think about coming here to post about something that just happened, and I KNOW one of y’all has already done it! 😂 But yeah I like how she obviously posted that to show she was in the bed. First we get luggage in the same room, then morning after breakfasts, now actual in bed shots (I was half expecting to see his foot or something)…what’s next Dims???

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Could she be more desperate? My gosh, she’s really on the edge of the abyss, just got to jump and she’s good! 🤢🤮

Reactions: 29
I'm sorry but I did not need to know that she's waking up in his bed. Like... :sick: I take her crappy roasted chickpea recipes over this, thank you very much. o_O :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Oh no… just received the newsletter from Ernest Leoty. Here she is again 🤢🤢

1641636327862.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
I wonder if that turned around picture frame in the background is a portrait of Forky

• Haha
Reactions: 25
It’s such a sad, bachelor bed. Crumpled sheets and flat crap pillows. Doesn’t look inviting at all. Also his carpet is really stained at the foot of the bed. 😂
If ever a time machine gets invented invited, I’m going back to the moment before I read this sentence and putting a stop to it

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
It’s such a sad, bachelor bed. Crumpled sheets and flat crap pillows. Doesn’t look inviting at all. Also his carpet is really stained at the foot of the bed. 😂
Inviting enough to Niomi, apparently. Is she given a choice anyway? Either that or that thunderstorm stays in her uterus.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
People who keep beating about the bush annoy me. Either say what you're trying to hint at or be quiet.
But I guess when you're boring but want to stay relevant as a "content creator" you need to somehow keep people interested 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Is it Bradley’s sister who has just announced she’s expecting baby number 2? They seem like a close family.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.