Niomi Smart #35 if this is the year Forky will propose, Nimbobs will say yes in the flamingo pose

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In the last thread we were talking about that potatoeeee milk she promoted. Did anyone already try it?
I was a few days from home without potatoe, i thought: i'm going to take one for the team and make potatoe milk but now i'm back home i just /can't/ do it guys. the idea of putting essentially runny potatoe soup in my drinks i just can't! 😂 and i'm saying this as a HUGE potatoe lover and as a vegan (for both ethical and environmental reasons). I even found a good recipe and have everything I need but just the idea! Should I give it a try still or does someone else want to take one for the team? People grow potatoes here locally, I can get fresh potatoes from just down the road so environmentally friendly it surely is but can you imagine drinking your coffee with potatoes?

View attachment 971115
Tbh I don’t think it would be that bad, potato has a lot of starch so maybe it would make your drinks more creamy IDK 🤷🏻‍♀️

Is Nims off to Paris again?! Oh, what fun if we had Paris part deux!

There's something different about her face lately. I think she's had something done to her lips - but her nose looks different too. Anyone else see this?

View attachment 971360
With the filters she uses it’s hard to see what she might look like but she looks tighter in the face for sure and before the holidays there was a picture where she resembled her grandma so I wouldn’t be surprised if she would be messing with her face 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
With the filters she uses it’s hard to see what she might look like but she looks tighter in the face for sure and before the holidays there was a picture where she resembled her grandma so I wouldn’t be surprised if she would be messing with her face 🤣
Also, she used to edit (very badly) her photos like some have mentioned it in previous threads. Remember this? 👇🏻

1641556051975.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Is Nims off to Paris again?! Oh, what fun if we had Paris part deux!

There's something different about her face lately. I think she's had something done to her lips - but her nose looks different too. Anyone else see this?

View attachment 971360
I don`t think she is going to Paris. She just think there is nothing more French than wearing a beret, not realising she actually insulted all women of France with that whole outfit :D

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Remember how someone said something along the lines of Niomi's version of Paris being like the one portrayed in 'Emily in Paris'? Full of stereotypes and escapes from real life?
Well, look what I stumbled upon. Look familiar?

Piaggio-Vespa-x-Christian-Dior-Scooter-in-Emily-in-Paris-S02E06-Boiling-Point-4.jpg
download (2).jpeg

Screenshot_20220107-131050~2.png

(My apologies if this has been pointed out before, the thread moved so fast and I was in a daze over the holidays that I might have missed it)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I don`t think she is going to Paris. She just think there is nothing more French than wearing a beret, not realising she actually insulted all women of France with that whole outfit :D
Ha! No, I don't really think Nimbobs and Dick Van Fork are off to Paris again. I was just kidding (and wishing and hoping!)

I think her nose looks wider at the tip. I've noticed this in a few recent photos of hers. I wonder if she's had some sort of injectables alá Fleur De Force?

Is Joey actually still with Anna?!
We don't know if JoAnna is still happening. He hasn't appeared in her stories since early June and he didn't appear to be on Anna's Christmas getaway - unless she deliberately left him out of her stories.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I recommend that she puts on some Dior Lipglow. She looks anaemic most of the time.

Reactions: 12
When I saw the story she posted with that great "recipe" for the roasted chickpeas, I sincerely felt sad for her. Like, who does that? I like to eat a healthy and balanced diet, but there is nothing wrong with having some crisps every now and then. But that does make her and Forky so perfect together. I bet the fact that he is so obsessed with healthy eating and working out really gets her going and she probably sees Joey as the evil person who was standing between her and her fitness and health goals, because he probably pointed out that she is obsessed with healthy food and working out, but Forky is just like her in that department. o_O
Imagine being this obsessed with your appearance and actually think it's a good character trait. :sick:

• Heart
When I saw the story she posted with that great "recipe" for the roasted chickpeas, I sincerely felt sad for her. Like, who does that? I like to eat a healthy and balanced diet, but there is nothing wrong with having some crisps every now and then. But that does make her and Forky so perfect together. I bet the fact that he is so obsessed with healthy eating and working out really gets her going and she probably sees Joey as the evil person who was standing between her and her fitness and health goals, because he probably pointed out that she is obsessed with healthy food and working out, but Forky is just like her in that department. o_O
Imagine being this obsessed with your appearance and actually think it's a good character trait. :sick:
To be fair, roasted chickpeas are delicious and pretty popular around here (w/ non-vegans, i have to add) because they are easy, quick and inexpensive and easy to adjust to your own liking. It's just sad that she eats it in stead of heaving some crisps, because like you say, there's nothing wrong with it and good for the soul (and therefore for the body, too).

Reactions: 22
The only reason I know who Bradley is is because he used to be Caroline Flacks PT. She used to rave about him when she was alive and she seemed fit, healthy and strong. I wonder how he takes to Nims lack of all of those things as we all know she only works out to maintain thinness and for nothing else.

She did have those fancy Truffle crisps that time with Forky, but she'd never just have a packet of Monster Munch would she?!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Remember how someone said something along the lines of Niomi's version of Paris being like the one portrayed in 'Emily in Paris'? Full of stereotypes and escapes from real life?
Well, look what I stumbled upon. Look familiar?

View attachment 971539View attachment 971541

View attachment 971538

(My apologies if this has been pointed out before, the thread moved so fast and I was in a daze over the holidays that I might have missed it)
OMG that Dior outfit. I absolutely HATED it. :sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:

Reactions: 11
I really want to join the new thread so that I don't have to keep going to the back of the last one to look it up. But I just don't know what to say about this boring twit. Same tit, different day / week / month / year. How can anyone be this dull?

Reactions: 16
I really want to join the new thread so that I don't have to keep going to the back of the last one to look it up. But I just don't know what to say about this boring twit. Same tit, different day / week / month / year. How can anyone be this dull?
I think she bores herself as well and has no clue what to do.
I don't buy that shish she has a lot of work.

Reactions: 10
Oh my gosh I finally caught up with the thread! I fell behind for a few weeks because of things in my personal life and have been slowly working my way through for basically the entirety of December but never been able to catch up! I'm very sorry if any of you found it weird that I was liking old posts 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Oh my gosh I finally caught up with the thread! I fell behind for a few weeks because of things in my personal life and have been slowly working my way through for basically the entirety of December but never been able to catch up! I'm very sorry if any of you found it weird that I was liking old posts 😂
The most interesting thing about Niomi is this thread, and it's better than a bag of truffle crisps lol. #GETITPOTATOE

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
My Youtube recommendations seem to be synced up with Niomi ala 2020-21

1641610967717.png

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Chasing good days is like trying to capture an ocean wave, sounds nice but.. the logistics... lol

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.