Niomi Smart #35 if this is the year Forky will propose, Nimbobs will say yes in the flamingo pose

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd really like to know what her grandma thinks about Forky and if she'd advise her to go back to Joeyyyy given the opportunity

Reactions: 13
I'd really like to know what her grandma thinks about Forky and if she'd advise her to go back to Joeyyyy given the opportunity
I don't think that A) Joe would ever take her back (why would he? He looks so happy and healthy now, good for him!) and B) that Niomi would take him back. I don't think highly of her (obviously, or I wouldn't be here 🤭 ) but I don't think she'd ever go back to him. I think she's too narcissistic and actually wants a guy that compliments her for restricting her diet and getting it done. Wait... :oops: Forky really is the one for her. 🥳 Imagine her marrying him in a few years. :sick:
Also, him replying to that comment that Niomi is pretty. o_O I have no words left for him...
Maybe Forky is the one that is more invested in this relationship and I don't think that's a coincidence. After the way Joe BETRAYED HER (her words, not mine), she definitely went for a guy that is more into her than vice versa. She was so besotted with Joe and look where that got her. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 21
I don't think that A) Joe would ever take her back (why would he? He looks so happy and healthy now, good for him!) and B) that Niomi would take him back. I don't think highly of her (obviously, or I wouldn't be here 🤭 ) but I don't think she'd ever go back to him. I think she's too narcissistic and actually wants a guy that compliments her for restricting her diet and getting it done. Wait... :oops: Forky really is the one for her. 🥳 Imagine her marrying him in a few years. :sick:
Also, him replying to that comment that Niomi is pretty. o_O I have no words left for him...
Maybe Forky is the one that is more invested in this relationship and I don't think that's a coincidence. After the way Joe BETRAYED HER (her words, not mine), she definitely went for a guy that is more into her than vice versa. She was so besotted with Joe and look where that got her. 🤷‍♀️
These are good points 💯 she went way too far in her crappy nonsense attitude that it would be awkward, even impossible, to even think she would be a good girlfriend for someone like Joe.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I think she's too narcissistic and actually wants a guy that compliments her for restricting her diet and getting it done. Wait... :oops: Forky really is the one for her. 🥳 Imagine her marrying him in a few years. :sick:
On the bright side, if they have babies it is going to be funny watching the child learn how to communicate.
*forky holds bread in baby’s face* Say broche!
*dimbobs* No!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
On the bright side, if they have babies it is going to be funny watching the child learn how to communicate.
*forky holds bread in baby’s face* Say broche!
*dimbobs* No!!
😅
Some words wouldn’t be allowed inside the house like « calories » or « bread ». And the baby would probably say « get it done! » before « dada ».

More and more Bradley’s friends get Covid.

1641805945737.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
She must get many compliments about her hair to even think it’s her major asset. Probably why she keeps it long.
It is her main asset (even deep fried). Everything else is worse. The average woman wants fuller, thicker hair and that's what they admire her for.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Her hair always looks a total mess to me tbh, she never styles it and the roots etc are horrendous. I’m not disputing she gets compliments on it because I’ve seen them in the comments but it really baffles me, I don’t think it’s her best feature by any stretch

• Heart
Reactions: 17
More and more Bradley’s friends get Covid.

View attachment 978914
[/QUOTE]

This Bella girl was at Forkys new years eve party, which was 10 days ago.
So she either had covid while at the party and was spreading it, or maybe she got it at the party?
Either way she did not quarantine for 10 days which I think is still the rule in the UK.

• Wow
Reactions: 23
Oh look, Nimoany going on about grey days in the UK again and promoting self care and wanting more sun.

Posts like the below make me lol as it's basically an ad, but she doesn't even follow her own advice (note not actually taking them properly). No wonder she has that basket full of vitamins :(.

Screenshot_2022-01-10-11-52-39-327_com.instagram.android.jpg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh look, Nimoany going on about grey days in the UK again and promoting self care and wanting more sun.

Post like the below make me lol as it's basically an ad, but she doesn't even follow her own advice (note not actually taking them properly). No wonder she has that basket full of vitamins :(.

View attachment 979181
Looks to me like she's getting plenty of vitamin D provided by the Fork... :sick:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Oh my word, look at this mess! Stuff all over the floor, bed not made, chest of drawers not closed, clothes not tidied. Is this a pigsty or what?

(and I’m going to pretend that this poster of him is not there..)

1641815755382.png

What about you guys? What are you doing tomrorow? 😂

1641816063516.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37

View attachment 979198
I mean, it's not like this is his job or anything... 🤷‍♀️ 🥴
Okay, I know it has been discussed here ad nauseam, but why on earth does he have such a big poster of himself in the bedroom? Why??? The more I think about it, the more I realize that those two actually make a lot of sense. :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Oh my word, look at this mess! Stuff all over the floor, bed not made, chest of drawers not closed, clothes not tidied. Is this a pigsty or what?

(and I’m going to pretend that this poster of him is not there..)

View attachment 979182

View attachment 979198
Imagine him going to the printers or something to get that huge photo of him done. Yeah hi I'd like this printed out on a canvas please, in colour. Yep, in the size of a poster would be great as well, thanks. Oh, where am I going to put it? I was thinking in my bedroom so I can keep going whilst I'm #GettingItDone if you #KnowWhatImean #WinkWink. Why do you ask??? Do you want one as well? 😌

................. cute dog though.................. 🥴

• Haha

Posts like the below make me lol as it's basically an ad, but she doesn't even follow her own advice (note not actually taking them properly). No wonder she has that basket full of vitamins :(.

View attachment 979181
Sorry but how does a health and wellness influencer not know about vitamin D in winter. I’m pretty sure it’s official health advice to supplement it in winter in UK. Not that she seems to be up to date on UK health advice at all… (cough, covid).

I mean, it's not like this is his job or anything... 🤷‍♀️ 🥴
Okay, I know it has been discussed here ad nauseam, but why on earth does he have such a big poster of himself in the bedroom? Why??? The more I think about it, the more I realize that those two actually make a lot of sense. :rolleyes:
Isn’t there someone here telling that this poster may help him to.. get it done? Something that also makes me nauseous, actually.

Nims: we cannot go on a plane right now pretending to care about restrictions
Nims 1 hour and 50 mins later: I'm booking a sunny getaway next month.

oh the privilege
1641817274908.jpeg

..neither is your fake relationship with Bradley.

And trying to escape as much as possible from your empty solo life in London won’t help either.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.