Niomi Smart #35 if this is the year Forky will propose, Nimbobs will say yes in the flamingo pose

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🎶 Guess who’s back, back again
Niomi’s back back Tell a friend 🎶

View attachment 976691

She had to first post a side by side though:
View attachment 976692
This dumbass only posts when she has something to sell or when she’s with Bradley (and yet, it’s not like she created some good content with him). Her life is three quarter empty. So, when Bradley will break up and since she has less and less things to sell, what would happen to her? She’d better cling to him really hard for now, but the thing is, soon, her life’s going to be an interstellar void.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Wow she must really hate the fish tank if she’d rather wake up in that gross bed with the stained floor 🤢 how the mighty have fallen
I was a bit surprised how gross his bedroom is, it looks like an abandoned apartment that racoons hide in, and that floor.. god, why does it look like it belongs in a public restroom. I'll never unsee it o_O

• Haha
Reactions: 21
View attachment 976468
Why do you ask?

(Yeah, you’re spending the weekend together, we get it, but trying to prove it like a teenager won’t make you any happier.)
Is Niomi trying to prove that her vegan coffee is better? The way one drink's their coffee is a personal choice....there is no right/wrong way. Also, why is Niomi's personal Instagram have the same # in each category? 155 posts, 155 followers and 155 following. Think that's very odd and highlights how she is trying to curate the perfect image.

Reactions: 7
Is Niomi trying to prove that her vegan coffee is better? The way one drink's their coffee is a personal choice....there is no right/wrong way. Also, why is Niomi's personal Instagram have the same # in each category? 155 posts, 155 followers and 155 following. Think that's very odd and highlights how she is trying to curate the perfect image.
She’s trying to get more freebies from Nespresso. Because you know, now she has to serve coffee for two, so she has to refill her stock of capsules asap!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I was a bit surprised how gross his bedroom is, it looks like an abandoned apartment that racoons hide in, and that floor.. god, why does it look like it belongs in a public restroom. I'll never unsee it o_O
Don't worry, soon the #alphamale will get her cleaning it

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Weren't both coffees vegan? One with oat milk and one without?

Reactions: 5
every time Niomi says she's busy I remember her vlog from last year where half of the video she was talking about how busy she is and freaking out about the amount of work she has and then hour later announced she's all done and went for a walk 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 48
every time Niomi says she's busy I remember her vlog from last year where half of the video she was talking about how busy she is and freaking out about the amount of work she has and then hour later announced she's all done and went for a walk 😆
For someone that dumb, writing one single post...ekhm...copy and paste, is a mount everest climb.

Reactions: 10
For someone that dumb, writing one single post...ekhm...copy and paste, is a mount everest climb.
Yeah, I will never forget those "longwinded" three paragraphs on Instagram about solo travelling :D She was acting as if she wrote a whole book about it.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I can't get over how much better and more fresh-faced she looked as a brunette. I refuse to believe that someone would deliberately look the way she does now, with all the money, time, and resources at their disposal.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Maybe it's just me but she looks like a nicer person without makeup, once she plasters it on she comes off kind of snobby looking lol.

Reactions: 19
Maybe it's just me but she looks like a nicer person without makeup, once she plasters it on she comes off kind of snobby looking lol.
This look always stood out as her nicest. Dark hair, no makeup, puppy fat, spotty. Almost authentic.

Screen Shot 2022-01-09 at 21.52.38.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
I’m sure she did something a while back to correct her weak chin. Probably after all the comments on here about it.
Or Grandma facelift told her to sort it out. It's pretty clear the women in Niomi's family are looks obsessed. Nims can't even wish her aunt a happy birthday without calling her a hottie!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.