Niomi Smart #34 No mask in sight, can't quarantine right, fake dating forky out of spite

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Slightly off topic but my favourite fitness instagrammer who runs a really good platform to workout etc over lockdown has just announced she’s becoming ‘head trainer’ on forky’s ‘get it done’ fitness platform 😭😭 This is the worst thing ever, she’s really just selling out to impersonal and boring workouts owned by the worlds biggest narcissist ☹ When two worlds collide but not in a good way!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
She seems to be the so clingy and jealous type of girlfriend like « keep your distance, he’s mine! ». These are screenshots from yesterday, but I have also noticed it from previous parties. She’s always glued to him 🤢🤢 grow up woman, not one man will be your ownership and you definitely can’t control everything you freak!

1641058616832.jpeg
1641058607462.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Happy New Year from Joey! 🎊🥳🎉
It sure depends on each one’s personality, but I’d rather have this kind of chill moment than a wild party with lots of alcohol and women wearing a dress as short as a T-shirt. To me, the stories about Bradley’s parties (all parties, not only the one from yesterday) mainly show vulgarity. Not my cup of tea.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
She seems to be the so clingy and jealous type of girlfriend like « keep your distance, he’s mine! ». These are screenshots from yesterday, but I have also noticed it from previous parties. She’s always glued to him 🤢🤢 grow up woman, not one man will be your ownership and you definitely can’t control everything you freak!

View attachment 955528View attachment 955525
Nice find! I was hoping we'd see some candid shots of Nims and Forky at some point (although I feel they are both always in camera-ready mode!) They def look like a couple here!

• Sick
Reactions: 12
People on here seem to have some serious issues with Nimbobs family having money and hence being well connected.
Most likely, Nimbobs grew up in their massive house which based in Brighton is ridiculously expensive. We can assume that they have money. People with money surround themselves with people who have similar lifestyles and hence are ‘well connected’ as these people tend to have their own businesses which usually includes meeting successful people. And no, no one is referring to aristocrats or lottery winners.. but knowing wealthy people comes in very handy. Should Nimbobs stop being a YouTuber / influencer I am sure she can easily just get a very well paid job through her family and friends 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
People on here seem to have some serious issues with Nimbobs family having money and hence being well connected.
Most likely, Nimbobs grew up in their massive house which based in Brighton is ridiculously expensive. We can assume that they have money. People with money surround themselves with people who have similar lifestyles and hence are ‘well connected’ as these people tend to have their own businesses which usually includes meeting successful people. And no, no one is referring to aristocrats or lottery winners.. but knowing wealthy people comes in very handy. Should Nimbobs stop being a YouTuber / influencer I am sure she can easily just get a very well paid job through her family and friends 🤣
Ok Terrina

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

View attachment 955528View attachment 955525
Is it nimbecile? Is she really in the crowd of brads crowd that has no clue who she is? If it is her, ooooh poor thing. Got caught by surprise. Did not have time to fake happy flamingo pose 🥲

Not my type of party either. If I remember right, it was not her cup of tea either . But yet again Another opportunity to morph into a different personality because she has not a single one of her own.

Ok Terrina
To add. Ok terrina we will call Ian grandpa 😝

AND

Niomi finding a job...like working ??? 🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂🤣🤣😂🤣😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Whatever connections Niomi's family may or may not have, one thing's for sure: They do not have Woodward-level connections!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
omg why is it so important to you to say they are well connected 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
I’m still investigating 😉
I don't know how you find these people! Ha! I watched the story where Nims and Forky are kind of in the background (although I'm sure they are aware they are being filmed) and they definitely look coupled up. They seem more affectionate than we've seen them before now 🤢

Reactions: 9
I don't know how you find these people! Ha! I watched the story where Nims and Forky are kind of in the background (although I'm sure they are aware they are being filmed) and they definitely look coupled up. They seem more affectionate than we've seen them before now 🤢
I for one, really think nothing of this is serious. And I have the feeling that it’s actually Niomi who constantly looks for him during the parties and glues to him. He doesn’t reject her because it’s nice to have a woman showing so much attention, when in fact, she only acts like this to stick at her plan: getting back at Joe. However, I’m sure Joe doesn’t have sleeping problems ☺

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.