Niomi Smart #34 No mask in sight, can't quarantine right, fake dating forky out of spite

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Everyone: « Happy New Year guys! Happy New Year! »

Niomi:
1641022880654.gif

1641022936038.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Happy New Year! Here’s to many more threads as Niomi’s destructive personality continues into 2022. 🥂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
They a
Some examples please? They have no class or style- her mum was openly begging the NHS for IVF treatment piddled off when refused. Their Sussex eaterie isn't held in high regard by anyone I know in Sussex.

If they are so ' well connected' how did she end up with Forky???
They are so nouveau! It amuses me so much as Forky probably thinks she is a ‘classy bird’; but in reality her background is only marginally less tacky than his.

Reactions: 17
like mother like daughter, kind of.. her mum apparently also gets loaned nice cars and reviews them, for a magazine. doesn’t mean she’s connected in any way, it’s just something she’s done aside from the other businesses.
Why is it important if they are ‘connected’ or not? People who are successful and that have money OR that are millionaires are generally well connected.

her family runs businesses and are clearly very well off. They definitely surround themselves with people who are also made of money .. and these people tend to know other people with connections.
(y)

I thought she also has friends who are socialites. There you have it Niomi is ‘well’ connected.

Reactions: 1
Almost as low as when he poses with Niomi, give or take a few centimeters, but still different.

(I don’t know anything about fashion in the UK, but what’s the deal with that hat?)

1641038687413.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Why is it important if they are ‘connected’ or not? People who are successful and that have money OR that are millionaires are generally well connected.

(y)

I thought she also has friends who are socialites. There you have it Niomi is ‘well’ connected.
Nah.' Made in Chelsea' mates are NOT connected. Who are the socialites you refer to? People with 'fake' received English pronounciation are not 'well connected'. They're just wannabes, flogging stuff on SM, trying to make a name. People who come from money, come from public schools (UK) move in their own rarified circles-Dimbobs doesn't !!👎

• Heart
Reactions: 14
They (her family) are still well connected.. maybe not to aristocrats if that’s what you are referring to.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
This is so cliché and not sure this is really helpful. Just another copy and paste, but thanks for trying anyway spiritual lunar goddess! You just reached the next level of « How to be useless and boring ».

1641046486011.jpeg

Reactions: 7
This is so cliché and not sure this is really helpful. Just another copy and paste, but thanks for trying anyway spiritual lunar goddess! You just reached the next level of « How to be useless and boring ».

View attachment 955004
"It wasn't easy for many [of] us" ...yeah she is only referring to herself as 2021 was supposed to be her wedding year. She was rubbing covid against her arse all this time and thinking only ONE DAY about people not having homes.The rest was "me partying, me being gifted stuff and me being tagged by forky porky ". She so annoying 🙄

Almost as low as when he poses with Niomi, give or take a few centimeters, but still different.

(I don’t know anything about fashion in the UK, but what’s the deal with that hat?)

View attachment 954781
This photo disturbs me at so many levels. The outfits...the pose.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
They (her family) are still well connected.. maybe not to aristocrats if that’s what you are referring to.
Well connected to what??? Have they all got electric vehicles now??
Let's have some facts 😅😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Well connected to what??? Have they all got electric vehicles now??
Let's have some facts 😅😅
Why is it that important to you? They have money and with money comes good connections. People with money are connected to with people money. Are you an aristocrat or something and looking down on everyone who is upper middle class? Jeez.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Why is it that important to you? They have money and with money comes good connections. People with money are connected with money. Are you an aristocrat or something and looking down on everyone who is upper-middle class? Jeez.
Jeez Louise. A new member who keeps stating that which isn't true. We challenge each other all the time on this thread.Lottery winners in the UK can bank millions and millions- it doesn't give them connections. They can BUY connections but that's transactional.You have a naive view of how money works in the UK. Her family might know other business people- that's classless- look at Forky and his fitness business.Good luck to him, he works hard.

Now, I have met the queen several times and money was never mentioned. 🙄

Where do you get the idea that I might look down on anyone. I licherally despise Dimbobs for leeching off companies and not using her 'non' influence to do anything positive with her platform.
And I was taught never to look down on someone unless I was helping them up.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I can’t find any of these now but one of the girl’s at bradley’s party posted a video where her friend is dancing on bradley and he put his arm around her briefly across the shoulder and over the chest. bradley also reposted a video of two girls in attendance basically just shaking their asses for the camera. something tells me if him and niomi were becoming exclusive and they were really “falling in love” that behaviour would be a no. or nims is really that desperate and lets it all slide. most of his stories and reposts are gone now so maybe he had second thoughts lol

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.