Niomi Smart #34 No mask in sight, can't quarantine right, fake dating forky out of spite

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m getting bored that there’s no JoAnna or ForkBobs couple announcements now. Get a move on lads or I want a refund

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Idk why, but I find it so gross that they only ever refer to each other as “this one” 🤢 it’s so weird and impersonal, but they use it every.single.time.
Bear with them, they don’t have a wide vocabulary. Same words, same sentences for the same kind of posts.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Her family is well connected?????? Since when?? 🥸
her family runs businesses and are clearly very well off. They definitely surround themselves with people who are also made of money .. and these people tend to know other people with connections.

Reactions: 5
I thought she was promoting an alcoholic drink only a few weeks ago? Please decide what message you want to send out Niomi....

I bet she asked for enough #gifts for her family too. So much privilege.

Screenshot_2021-12-31-19-00-36-033_com.instagram.android.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Idk why, but I find it so gross that they only ever refer to each other as “this one” 🤢 it’s so weird and impersonal, but they use it every.single.time.
She used it with Joe a lot, too.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
I still don’t think she’ll announce their relationship because he’s just a PT according to her shallow brain and a downgrade from her exes. She is so entitled she probably feels she deserves Prince Harry or something 😂
But if she does announce it with a nye kiss, then it’s purely for business until she finds someone else at her private members only club.

Reactions: 10
her family runs businesses and are clearly very well off. They definitely surround themselves with people who are also made of money .. and these people tend to know other people with connections.
Some examples please? They have no class or style- her mum was openly begging the NHS for IVF treatment piddled off when refused. Their Sussex eaterie isn't held in high regard by anyone I know in Sussex.

If they are so ' well connected' how did she end up with Forky???

Reactions: 23
And my point was, that yeah, she was low engagement rates, so what? She still gets everything she wants, so who cares? Certainly not her.
My original comment was coming from that people said that they've been doing it for the engagement. It certainly was not her engagement rate is super low.

And my point was, that yeah, she was low engagement rates, so what? She still gets everything she wants, so who cares? Certainly not her.
My original comment was coming from the fact that people said that they've been doing it for the engagement. It certainly was not, her engagement rate is super low.

Some examples please? They have no class or style- her mum was openly begging the NHS for IVF treatment piddled off when refused. Their Sussex eaterie isn't held in high regard by anyone I know in Sussex.

Who cares anyway, they are certainly not middle-class. She dated Marcus, he wasn’t of a high class either.

Celebrating New Year's Eve now. Looking forward to your recaps Tattle! Bye!

she only met dreamy Joey through Charlotte. Her family definitely has money, but they’re not “old money”, they’re VERY nouveau riche, and I don’t think they have any “valuable” connections. Their best connection was literally Joey lol

Happy incoming 2022, everyone! 💖 I strongly hope this will be the year that COVID turns into an endemic 😭🥺✨ #manifesting

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Happy and healthy 2022 lil Tattlers! Thanks for making this thread such a blast.

We spend the day reading and building Legos so pretty nice in my book :)

• Heart
Reactions: 21
They also have fake book wallpaper. So I'm not 100% trusting of their taste in friends and acquaintances. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She might be planning a dry January, but theres a lot of drinking going on tonight at forkys party. I dont know how to capture video but there are IG stories of the party on Bella Kristiansen page and on HannahSwift96 page for anyone interested.

Reactions: 5

like mother like daughter, kind of.. her mum apparently also gets loaned nice cars and reviews them, for a magazine. doesn’t mean she’s connected in any way, it’s just something she’s done aside from the other businesses.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 8
^ that explains a lot about why Nimbobs is a #gifted robot for a living.

Reactions: 9
Funny how she seems to spend less and less time with her so-called « best friend » Charlotte. Apparently, she’d rather celebrate New Year with a bunch of acquaintances and certainly not friends, than the person who she even calls her « sister » sometimes. Interesting.

Reactions: 15
Happy new year to you wonderful bunch! I've lurked for a long time over various accounts without posting much but had to come on to say these threads are the warmest and funniest and I really feel like the regulars on here are genuinely lovely people. Much love to you all ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Funny how she seems to spend less and less time with her so-called « best friend » Charlotte. Apparently, she’d rather celebrate New Year with a bunch of acquaintances and certainly not friends, than the person who she even calls her « sister » sometimes. Interesting.
She might spend time with Charlotte but she doesn't put a spotlight on it unless it benefits her agenda somehow. She probably tests people out the same way her family tests gifted cars for paid posts/articles. That's so lame and ugly.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.