Niomi Smart #34 No mask in sight, can't quarantine right, fake dating forky out of spite

Do you think that the fork should officially replace the other F word on this thread?

• Yes

Votes: 102 42.1%
  • No

Votes: 16 6.6%
  • What the fork are you talking about??

Votes: 124 51.2%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A new pawfect thread you guys, like litcherally!

Thank you to @DeviantMuch for the thread title and the recap because it sums it all up really ๐Ÿ˜‚

All right, seriously, let's try and do a proper recap of the most boring week yet in the life of Liomi. So..
Niomi had Covid > she isolated for the strict minimum of days > out of isolation and straight to a breakfast indoor with Granny Tea indoors without a mask > then off to Costwald to fork with whatโ€™s his name > and then a shopping spree in extra fancy boutiques because sustainability! ok!

Shameful wealth display when the world is trying to survive a global economic crisis and a deadly pandemic but who the fork cares?

She posted a video that I couldn't, didn't and wouldn't watch. Here's a recap made by @all.things.blue (thank you for taking one for the team!):

- She goes on to say that being single and decorating the tree is, quote 'tragic'. Then proceeds to decorate it
- She makes granola but doesn't have it because she had soup and bread and she is licherally not hungry. Then has some salad
- She is lucky to be quarantined and she is listening to her body and sleeps in (probably the first time she spent so many days in a row in her house)
- And a bunch of other crap that we be all seen and heard in licherally every vlog

Need any Christmas love story's romance movies? here is our recommendation, litcherally:
1639698040315.png

Why Joey WHY? Oh Mooon!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 92
Don't tell me you typed this up on your laptop under your dinner table! Thank you!!!!!

I love how your picture looks like a magazine cover, they are finally famous!!

1639698624188.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Don't tell me you typed this up on your laptop under your dinner table! Thank you!!!!!

I love how the picture looks like a magazine cover, they are finally famous!!

View attachment 928725
Started typing the recap on my way home in the metro station and now I'm half asleep in my bed but still waiting for the reactions ๐Ÿ˜‚ My dedication to this thread is litcherally crazy ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 58
Started typing the recap on my way home in the metro station and now I'm half asleep in my bed but still waiting for the reactions ๐Ÿ˜‚ My dedication to this thread is litcherally crazy ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Best Niomi content is on here lol. I'm a zombie today too, one of those "today was a year" days.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
This thread moves a mile a minute... can someone please explain why she says she's single if she has a new bf ???

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Thank you @LolitaBlah!!! I already forgot about her Freedom Day ๐Ÿ˜‚

God her life is a mess. For licherally anyone else, driving a loaned car into a river would have been the entire summary.

Iโ€™m parking this here for posterity:

125252B2-968D-49F9-92B4-0261036F8694.jpeg

Notice all the cars that missed the river

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
This thread moves a mile a minute... can someone please explain why she says she's single if she has a new bf ???
Probably because Forky won't DTR, because he's not looking to settle down and he's just hanging out with a female (his word, not mine).

And she thinks it adds to her "fun girl" image and she's desperate for attention and not clarifying it creates lots of "are you guys dating?" comments/DMs/etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Thank you @LolitaBlah!!! I already forgot about her Freedom Day ๐Ÿ˜‚

God her life is a mess. For licherally anyone else, driving a loaned car into a river would have been the entire summary.

Iโ€™m parking this here for posterity:

View attachment 928899

Notice all the cars that missed the river
Hold on...chick did not understand where is the road ?๐Ÿ˜‘ yeah please document you being dumb in the darkness on the road .
GPS did not say LICHERALLY and bish got lost.

Thank you to @DeviantMuch for the thread title and the recap because it sums it all up really ๐Ÿ˜‚

All right, seriously, let's try and do a proper recap of the most boring week yet in the life of Liomi. So..
Niomi had Covid > she isolated for the strict minimum of days > out of isolation and straight to a breakfast indoor with Granny Tea indoors without a mask > then off to Costwald to fork with whatโ€™s his name > and then a shopping spree in extra fancy boutiques because sustainability! ok!

Shameful wealth display when the world is trying to survive a global economic crisis and a deadly pandemic but who the fork cares?

She posted a video that I couldn't, didn't and wouldn't watch. Here's a recap made by @all.things.blue (thank you for taking one for the team!):

- She goes on to say that being single and decorating the tree is, quote 'tragic'. Then proceeds to decorate it
- She makes granola but doesn't have it because she had soup and bread and she is licherally not hungry. Then has some salad
- She is lucky to be quarantined and she is listening to her body and sleeps in (probably the first time she spent so many days in a row in her house)
- And a bunch of other crap that we be all seen and heard in licherally every vlog

Need any Christmas love story's romance movies? here is our recommendation, litcherally:
View attachment 928710

Why Joey WHY? Oh Mooon!
Lol she has the smell the fart face now ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜†

The is the VIUSULASATION of tragic ๐Ÿ˜Ž they think they are the shish but they are just the mega trashy looking couple ever ๐Ÿคฃ only looking at them your IQ is just going down at the speed of light...

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Probably because Forky won't DTR, because he's not looking to settle down and he's just hanging out with a female (his word, not mine).

And she thinks it adds to her "fun girl" image and she's desperate for attention and not clarifying it creates lots of "are you guys dating?" comments/DMs/etc.
How can someone publicise a duck-buddy relationship to look cool is beyond me. She probably wishes she meets someone amazing at her private club while portraying the fun girl image and keeps insisting she is single so either joe or the future private club guy date her. Thereโ€™s no other explanation to why she is so confusing and stupid. Looking for mr. Right while being with mr. Pathetic.

• Heart
Reactions: 18

View attachment 928710

Why Joey WHY? Oh Mooon!
That pic reminds me of Mean Girls

Reactions: 1
I thought I'd have a few pages to catch up on after not being online for a day or two, but there's a new thread already. :LOL: Got my booster shot yesterday (not feeling awesome :sleep:) but I guess we can't count on people like Niomi to end this pandemic. :rolleyes:
I think she's definitely writing a wellness book and I think there will be a chapter about Joe in the sense of "How I overcame this tragic event in my life and made the best of it, look I great I look, my life is so much better now". People like her should not get the opportunity to write books. :sick:

• Heart
Reactions: 15
What an honor to have helped with the recap ๐Ÿ˜ณ
It still baffles me that someone so utterly boring and schupid gives us so much to talk about ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
We worship your dedication to Dimbobs' thread ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…
I think this is the liveliest thread on Tattle. Proud to be here โค

• Heart
Reactions: 22
That story repost from Nina Nesbitt where she's singing about being drunk all through December. At least Nimbobs is self-aware. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That story repost from Nina Nesbitt where she's singing about being drunk all through December. At least Nimbobs is self-aware. :ROFLMAO:
I know this is for fun, but in actual fact, Niomi shouldnโ€™t laugh at or be proud of her abuse of alcohol. Look at what it does to her face, not to mention her organism.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.