Niomi Smart #34 No mask in sight, can't quarantine right, fake dating forky out of spite

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
why does Niomi have to flog mops and vitamins on Instagram for a living? Her family with their amazing connections couldn’t hook her up to a more respectable job?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
A little bit off-topic, but look at how he’s spreading his legs! He’s spreading so much that the two guys next to him can’t even cross their legs properly 😅 #stopspreading #itdoesnotmakeyoumoreAlpha

1641061890975.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 56
I for one, really think nothing of this is serious. And I have the feeling that it’s actually Niomi who constantly looks for him during the parties and glues to him. He doesn’t reject her because it’s nice to have a woman showing so much attention, when in fact, she only acts like this to stick at her plan: getting back at Joe. However, I’m sure Joe doesn’t have sleeping problems ☺
If she really wants to be with forky , she will drown in her own jealousy. He is constantly collaborating or partying with other women.
Nimbecile on another hand, is not glued to every man. For sure she was that "protective" over joey who's only free time was being in India, but forky seems ALWAYS surrounded by females ...and females cleary showing as much skin as possible 😑
I mean you compare THIS and joey playing chess, it is just lol 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
A little bit off-topic, but look at how he’s spreading his legs! He’s spreading so much that the two guys next to him can’t even cross their legs properly 😅 #stopspreading #itdoesnotmakeyoumoreAlpha

View attachment 955646
Spread, leg pose, leg pose, spread 🤣🤣
And wtf is this thing with the hat girls ?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Spread, leg pose, leg pose, spread 🤣🤣
And wtf is this thing with the hat girls ?
I was about to give you an answer, but I actually don’t have any. Probably one of those questions that will remain unanswered.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Everything she posts screams that she's sad. I know she's trying and keeps surrounding herself with people, licherally anyone, at all times but she would still give a kidney to watch Joe play chess at home.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
People on here seem to have some serious issues with Nimbobs family having money and hence being well connected.
Most likely, Nimbobs grew up in their massive house which based in Brighton is ridiculously expensive. We can assume that they have money. People with money surround themselves with people who have similar lifestyles and hence are ‘well connected’ as these people tend to have their own businesses which usually includes meeting successful people. And no, no one is referring to aristocrats or lottery winners.. but knowing wealthy people comes in very handy. Should Nimbobs stop being a YouTuber / influencer I am sure she can easily just get a very well paid job through her family and friends 🤣
She can work as a solicitor, but that wasn't for her. Influencing or content creating is also a job and probably more exciting than sitting behind a desk all day. She created more opportunities for herself this way, her books, and skincare line, etc. without the help of her family. She probably won’t stop being an influencer as it’s very well paid.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
No she cannot ‘work as a solicitor’. The law LLB degree does not qualify you to do anything other than sit either the LPC to be a solicitor or the BPTC (or whatever it’s called now, its changed since I did it) to be a barrister. She would need to have done another year at uni and also found a firm that would take her with a degree from one of the worst unis in England for law. Not to mention she has zero work ethic and has filmed herself having a breakdown over doing one hour of work, she would never be able to hack having to show her billing for every single day by the minute!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
No she cannot ‘work as a solicitor’. The law LLB degree does not qualify you to do anything other than sit either the LPC to be a solicitor or the BPTC (or whatever it’s called now, its changed since I did it) to be a barrister. She would need to have done another year at uni and also found a firm that would take her with a degree from one of the worst unis in England for law. Not to mention she has zero work ethic and has filmed herself having a breakdown over doing one hour of work, she would never be able to hack having to show her billing for every single day by the minute!
Soo longtime lurker but also as someone who has gone through the journey to a legal profession her social media would be frowned up by anybody considering her for a training contract

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Soo longtime lurker but also as someone who has gone through the journey to a legal profession her social media would be frowned up by anybody considering her for a training contract
She doesn’t want to do it anyway. It wasn’t for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Yep it’s certainly much easier to use your boyfriend’s work and following for your own gain than to break into the legal professions.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Why is that? I know very little about the profession!

Reactions: 1

View attachment 955646
Screenshot (15).png

That explains a lot lol.

Also what the hell, that person that called us all hateful trolls because the majority of us didn't agree with their opinion on Niomi's family being well connected. What an odd hill to die on but at least they've seemed to have disappeared from the thread now. Hey, stranger, you can disagree with on something and leave it at that, in case you're still here reading under a different account name. It's perfectly fine lol. Chill 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.