Niomi Smart #34 No mask in sight, can't quarantine right, fake dating forky out of spite

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A little bit off-topic, but look at how he’s spreading his legs! He’s spreading so much that the two guys next to him can’t even cross their legs properly 😅 #stopspreading #itdoesnotmakeyoumoreAlpha

View attachment 955646
I actually can't work out who the leg in black and white trainers belongs too? The denim colour doesn't match the bloke with his knee showing?

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Why is that? I know very little about the profession!
Well because lawyers are people in a position of trust and they have to uphold a number of principles set by the regulatory authority such uphold the rule of law. Posting silly stuff on social media (even being flat out drunk) could cost you your job. Obviously lawyers are people but you don't advertise it to the rest of the world. You also have social media checks done by some law firms before they choose use.

Law firms are businesses. They need to win clients and its also a saturated market so clients have many law firms to choose from. Something as silly as what you post on social media can make you lose a client.

If you know any lawyers they're verrrrrry calculated by what they post on social media.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
She can work as a solicitor, but that wasn't for her. Influencing or content creating is also a job and probably more exciting than sitting behind a desk all day. She created more opportunities for herself this way, her books, and skincare line, etc. without the help of her family. She probably won’t stop being an influencer as it’s very well paid.
BOOKS?? She plagiarised a bunch of recipes for her ONE cookbook. ( OR did you mean the wallpaper in Sussex?) She pays a company to produce sludge skin.
Content creating? Copying and pasting quotations from other people's blogs/books. Taking a 20 second selfie, virtually naked, stroking her body with ice!!........and you call this a career?

Have you considered setting up a Dimbecile fan club??🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
People on here seem to have some serious issues with Nimbobs family having money and hence being well connected.
Most likely, Nimbobs grew up in their massive house which based in Brighton is ridiculously expensive. We can assume that they have money. People with money surround themselves with people who have similar lifestyles and hence are ‘well connected’ as these people tend to have their own businesses which usually includes meeting successful people. And no, no one is referring to aristocrats or lottery winners.. but knowing wealthy people comes in very handy. Should Nimbobs stop being a YouTuber / influencer I am sure she can easily just get a very well paid job through her family and friends 🤣
And what kinda well paying job would that be? Is this gleam!?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Content creating? . . . You call this a career?
Content creation is a career. In what year are you living in 😆 ? I wouldn’t know about plagiarism, never bought any of her products. Not interested in it.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
If you're skilled you can absolutely be a content creator but Niomi fits this description better:

1641068710957.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Content creation is a career. In what year are you living in 😆 ? I wouldn’t know about plagiarism, never bought any of her products. Not interested in it.
Nice try.🤪
Nimbecile's idea of 'content creating' is a complete misnomer Did you actually read what I wrote btw. 🙄 As was her 'sustainability' fiction.

Q 'In what year are you living in'. You and Forky should collaborate!! 😅😅

And your fan club idea?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
If you're skilled you can absolutely be a content creator but Niomi fits this description better:

View attachment 956088
Some YouTubers are meaningful content creators. Niomi is an influencer who desperately doesn’t want to be called an influencer and uses the word content creator. I am sure some people find worth in her content creation😆.

Reactions: 3
Some YouTubers are meaningful content creators. Niomi is an influencer who desperately doesn’t want to be called an influencer and uses the word content creator. I am sure some people find worth in her content creation😆.
Herself doesn’t count.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I love Youtube and watch a bunch of fun people, I have a friend who lives in British Columbia and she films her own cooking videos with her partner in their home kitchen, he helps to film them but she's the one who comes up with some really cool recipes and has been doing this every single week for years and she doesn't really get paid much I'm sure but she does it because she really loves to cook and share. To me that's valuable content creation :)

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.