Niomi Smart #34 No mask in sight, can't quarantine right, fake dating forky out of spite

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok Tattlers, let's see what ahhmazing things Niomi will deliver in 2022. I'm not holding my breath tho.
Didn't the tarot reader say 2022 would be her big year of work? I'm not holding my breath.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Didn't the tarot reader say 2022 would be her big year of work? I'm not holding my breath.
First of all, she would need to understand the concept of "work" which would take at least ....well, never.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Pretty sure SHE said that. You know, like all the affirmations she advises to repeat so people are supposed to feel great afterwards. Maybe there wasn’t a tarot reader, but just an imaginary one or else, maybe the tarot reader gave her very bad news and for the sake of social media (again!), she turned them into very positive things. I wouldn’t be surprised.

Reactions: 7
If you fancy listening to the podcast, please feel free to do so. I for one don’t have the strength required.

(Sorry Bradley, I failed again to take a screenshot of your face…)
1641303653594.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
The fact she only has 67 LinkedIn connections really says it all. 🤣 My college intern has more than that and she's only a freshmen!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Not to be facetious, but Niomi could check almost every single one of these. Excepting ‘social isolation’ because the bish couldn’t isolate if her (or anyone else’s) life depended on it.
177400C0-51B3-407D-801E-CAE5837A449E.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Just realised that she called SmartSkin a 'small business' :unsure: what an insult to actual small business owners who have had to start from zero and work very hard with no safety net. She's such a wanker.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Just realised that she called SmartSkin a 'small business' :unsure: what an insult to actual small business owners who have had to start from zero and work very hard with no safety net. She's such a wanker.
I actually found this really funny because it's like an admission that Stupid Skin hasn't taken off and despite her enormous following is still only a small business

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Thread #35 ' Happy flamingo pose, looking down her nose. But ' whitebread guy? Worth a try!!' (GID) 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Thread #35 ' Just bleeping, good wine, pretending to be fine, fails to get it done

• Haha
Reactions: 14
niomi smart #43 if this is the year forky will propose, nimbobs will say yes in the flamingo pose 🦩💍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
So deranged. Is this why she is now so mean and toxic, as Joe was kind? This seems to be the opposite of what she thinks in reality!

Screenshot_2022-01-04-17-25-00-624_com.instagram.android.jpg

She seems less kind, wise or empathetic than previously... :censored:

• Haha
Reactions: 22
niomi smart #43 if this is the year forky will propose, nimbobs will say yes in the flamingo pose 🦩💍
Thread #35 « The boy’s still spreading, the girl’s still faking. Hold that flamingo pose when he’s gonna propose. Come on guys #GETITPOTATOE »

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.