Niomi Smart #34 No mask in sight, can't quarantine right, fake dating forky out of spite

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So deranged. Is this why she is now so mean and toxic, as Joe was kind? This seems to be the opposite of what she thinks in reality!

View attachment 964142

She seems less kind, wise or empathetic than previously... :censored:
She already failed at her "goals" for 2022 of self-healing šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ keep living the bitterness nimbecile!

Who's going to tell her that she's the toxic, unpleasant person Steven is warning us about?
I would send her the link of her own youtube video how she claimed he was lovely and it was a wonderful period full of love šŸ˜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I canā€™t believe what a tit failing skincare line she has. Compared to Diipa kholsla Buller who has a similar following (1.6 million) she has been launching internationally and has had huge success with indewild a really well thought through and quality product. Given the platform and exposure Niomi has her business is a real failure. Itā€™s shockingly bad!

Reactions: 10
I canā€™t believe what a tit failing skincare line she has. Compared to Diipa kholsla Buller who has a similar following (1.6 million) she has been launching internationally and has had huge success with indewild a really well thought through and quality product. Given the platform and exposure Niomi has her business is a real failure. Itā€™s shockingly bad!
Looking at Niomi's life, is it though? What has she ever done properly?

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She seems to spend half her time saying how ambitious she is but she has nothing to show for it. Her content is mostly ADs but she's behaving as if she films movies.... she's an actress / model in her own mind and I don't see that really changing. I bet a year from now she's going to be doing the same thing; nothing.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I was today years old when I learnt that sunsets exist to make Niomi Smart feel reassured.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She seems to spend half her time saying how ambitious she is but she has nothing to show for it. Her content is mostly ADs but she's behaving as if she films movies.... she's an actress / model in her own mind and I don't see that really changing. I bet a year from now she's going to be doing the same thing; nothing.
Exactly. I hate how influencers think if they say something out loud it makes it true. It doesnā€™t. You can say youā€™re ā€œambitiousā€, ā€œsustainableā€, ā€œhealthyā€, and ā€œover your breakupā€ all you want. It doesnā€™t mean itā€™s true. And it sure as hell doesnā€™t mean weā€™re going to believe you. Actions really do speak louder than words.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Exactly. I hate how influencers think if they say something out loud it makes it true. It doesnā€™t. You can say youā€™re ā€œambitiousā€, ā€œsustainableā€, ā€œhealthyā€, and ā€œover your breakupā€ all you want. It doesnā€™t mean itā€™s true. And it sure as hell doesnā€™t mean weā€™re going to believe you. Actions really do speak louder than words.
Yes, well put. Sometimes Niomi reminds me of books that tell you the plot and not show you the actual story playing out.

Reactions: 12
So deranged. Is this why she is now so mean and toxic, as Joe was kind? This seems to be the opposite of what she thinks in reality!

View attachment 964142

So thatā€™s how she spends her time? Running, unboxing, showing on social media how miserable she is, sleeping, repeat. And yet, she can feel Ā« in her bones Ā» that 2022 will be a good year šŸ¤Ø yeah a good year to fail completely and to continue this road to hell! For sure, thatā€™s an interesting project..

Also, another goal of hers in 2022 šŸ‘‡šŸ»

1641354172967.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So thatā€™s how she spends her time? Running, unboxing, showing on social media how miserable she is, sleeping, repeat. And yet, she can feel Ā« in her bones Ā» that 2022 will be a good year šŸ¤Ø yeah a good year to fail completely and to continue this road to hell! For sure, thatā€™s an interesting project..

Also, another goal of hers in 2022 šŸ‘‡šŸ»

View attachment 965574
In her mind that was called "marriage" šŸ¤­šŸ¤­

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Ha, you guys weren't kidding... Yes Nimbobs, the sun sets to congratulate you.

1641363110649.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
I think you must have to be a raging narcissist to fall for tarot readings. Niomi really thinks she is connected to nature and needs to spend time in it like the cards told her because sheā€™s a special earth goddess. Who is going to tell her literally any human being would likely feel better by spending time outside.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I think you must have to be a raging narcissist to fall for tarot readings. Niomi really thinks she is connected to nature and needs to spend time in it like the cards told her because sheā€™s a special earth goddess. Who is going to tell her literally any human being would likely feel better by spending time outside.
Right?! Same goes for astrology, by the way:

F2FE4899-C673-4C9C-93F0-6A2E7AE958A5.png

Obviously this is just one study, but Iā€™m sure if it was replicated, you would get very similar results. As for Dimbobs, she certainly thinks she has some special place in the universe and astrologyā€™s whole focus on the self must be HIGHLY appealing to her.

View attachment 964142

Tell me youā€™re still trying to make digs at your ex to get a reaction without telling me youā€™re still trying to make digs at your ex to get a reaction.

This is super embarrassing. Smug, selfish, self-satisfied Dimbobs is nowhere near being a kind, wise or empathetic person. If she was, she wouldnā€™t block people for daring to criticize her behavior or simply asking her a question. Empathy, wisdom and kindness are about trying to place yourself in another personā€™s shoes and being able to reflect their point of view. Sheā€™s incapable of this. Otherwise she wouldnā€™t turn into a passive aggressive witch when asked whether sheā€™s still plant-based or told that running around London while displaying clear signs of COVID is WRONG!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
This is super embarrassing. Smug, selfish, self-satisfied Dimbobs is nowhere near being a kind, wise or empathetic person. If she was, she wouldnā€™t block people for daring to criticize her behavior or simply asking her a question. Empathy, wisdom and kindness are about trying to place yourself in another personā€™s shoes and being able to reflect their point of view. Sheā€™s incapable of this. Otherwise she wouldnā€™t turn into a passive aggressive witch when asked whether sheā€™s still plant-based or told that running around London while displaying clear signs of COVID is WRONG!
Thatā€™s a good thing her relationship ended, now she shows her true colors.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
The SS accounts were updated at Companies House at the end of Dec 2021....doesn't look great.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
The SS accounts were updated at Companies House at the end of Dec 2021....doesn't look great.
Apart from the fact that her brand is dog tit, she doesn't put in any effort in promoting it. She could send some PR gifts to other influencers but from what I've seen she's done very little of that. Did she send Lucy Watson some? Could have done and I'm sure Lucy would return the favour since she's sent her granny pants before and is a raging vegan.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.