Niomi Smart #34 No mask in sight, can't quarantine right, fake dating forky out of spite

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel exactly the same :( GID does not deserve her.

Just seen this on Sludge Skin's page. That is such a mean girl smile.

She looks like she misjudged the timing of her fart.

Also WDYM play.jes "you're wasting my time"? You're not worth our time

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I have the feeling that the persons who comment the stories and posts are actually Niomi and her team, like no one else is interested in doing it, but there’s gotta be a few to fake the interest.

Also, how hard it must be for her to copy and paste so every single post sounds cliché?

(this Tiarahjoy person leaves a comment under every post…)

1641093795979.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Imagine being such a low tier influencer where Sludge Skin is your project to promote this month. Shudder.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Really…? I wonder if she even believes all the crap she says.

1641113742844.png

Me trying to understand:

1641114186528.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She obviously knows/pays her (she only has 1k followers) to promote the brand.
Wow, dead skin cell turnover and broken down pores...sounds like a mask from a horror movie. Someone needs to get their facts straight. I wonder if the influencer wrote this garbage herself or if it is worded like this in the press kit.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Yeah, you kinda beat 2020, but not in a good way. In 2020, your ex-fiancé has managed to humiliate you in no time. In 2021, you managed to do it all by yourself. Good job!

1641121357626.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I don’t know why this sentence cracks me up 😅 probably because of how ridiculous the last part sounds to me.

1641127340548.jpeg

Perfect metaphor of Niomi going into the single life:

1641127431747.jpeg

Reactions: 16
He trained Toni (and sometimes John?) Terry too back in the day.

On another note, whatever's going on with him and nim, I agree with the poster who mentioned he doesn't really show his girlfriends to this extent. Way back when he dated another PT (em furey) they had more posts together but the people he's dated since he's barely shown like whatever this is with niomi. Doesn't conclude anything, just interesting to watch unfold!

Reactions: 10
I have the feeling that the persons who comment the stories and posts are actually Niomi and her team, like no one else is interested in doing it, but there’s gotta be a few to fake the interest.

Also, how hard it must be for her to copy and paste so every single post sounds cliché?

(this Tiarahjoy person leaves a comment under every post…)

View attachment 956930
Oh absolutely that’s the case! When I worked at that beauty PR agency, my co-workers and I were always obliged to like & comment new posts by influencers who promoted our clients, with our private accounts 😂 It’s ridiculous how brands willingly work with influencers with so little engagement.

And Happy New Year guys! Haven’t had the time to be on here a lot lately, gotta catch up on so much lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I think I've got it. He's going to bring her on board for GID in some capacity. In-house "nutrition and lifestyle advisor" or something for which she's totally unqualified...

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.