Niomi Smart #34 No mask in sight, can't quarantine right, fake dating forky out of spite

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The SS accounts were updated at Companies House at the end of Dec 2021....doesn't look great.
Are you referring to smart skin? She has over £40k profit, that's good for a company thats just started trading

Companies will usually have high borrowing lol they need finances to operate. Her projectile growth from last year isnt great but thats subject to her so called "social media status" in comparison to any small business

Ok i just had at a look at her FIONA BROOKE LIMITED which she uses i assumr for youtube shes had 46k growth 😳

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
So deranged. Is this why she is now so mean and toxic, as Joe was kind? This seems to be the opposite of what she thinks in reality!

View attachment 964142

She seems less kind, wise or empathetic than previously... :censored:
Oh my God, will she ever give it a rest with Joe being the bad guy? :rolleyes: Nothing says "I've moved on and I'm so happy" like constantly writing passive-aggressive posts about the guy that dumped you. Especially if you're in a new relationship already but you don't actually say it. At this point, it's downright annoying.
Also, I agree that Niomi and Forky have probably been a couple for a while now, but they don't announce it, because she can still play her independent single card and Forky can still present himself as the hot piece of tit that he is for all his female followers. 🥴 (this is obviously sarcasm)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Once upon a time a dumb lost woman who tends to talk to herself by using words that shouldn’t be used in her case as they’re just not appropriate for the context. And yet, this dumb lost woman keeps using them as there’s nothing wrong with her and like she was well placed to give advice.

(Hasn’t she been saying the exact same things for the last 18 months? What a creative person she is who has an « already busy life » with an « never ending to-do list » like:
TO-DO
- copy and paste #1
- copy and paste #2
- copy and paste #3
Ah I’m done for today!

Also, funny how she wishes for herself « an abundance of love » 😏)

1641395393190.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Also, I agree that Niomi and Forky have probably been a couple for a while now, but they don't announce it, because she can still play her independent single card and Forky can still present himself as the hot piece of tit that he is for all his female followers. 🥴 (this is obviously sarcasm)
I don't think Niomi wants to play the independent single card. She is DESPERATE to find ANYONE to keep her "Im fine, you are not!" charade. I think their 'relationship' is the typical man that wants to spend a good time with a woman but doesn't want to call it a 'relationship'. If is not official the man can still fool around and say 'I am not in a serious relationship'. Then there is the woman, who is desperate to make it official and pretends to be cool with the just-have-a-fun-time agreement while counting the days the guy decides to make it official. Childish, sad and pathetic for someone her age really.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I can’t believe what a tit failing skincare line she has. Compared to Diipa kholsla Buller who has a similar following (1.6 million) she has been launching internationally and has had huge success with indewild a really well thought through and quality product. Given the platform and exposure Niomi has her business is a real failure. It’s shockingly bad!
This is a great comparison too because Niomi thinks she can fool everyone into thinking she's achieved some 'girl boss' status with Smart Skin and that Joey dumping her was the best thing ever so she could thrive with her 'small' business. Meanwhile Diipa is doing it all and better while being a wife and brand new mother.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I don't think Niomi wants to play the independent single card. She is DESPERATE to find ANYONE to keep her "Im fine, you are not!" charade. I think their 'relationship' is the typical man that wants to spend a good time with a woman but doesn't want to call it a 'relationship'. If is not official the man can still fool around and say 'I am not in a serious relationship'. Then there is the woman, who is desperate to make it official and pretends to be cool with the just-have-a-fun-time agreement while counting the days the guy decides to make it official. Childish, sad and pathetic for someone her age really.
Honestly, I don't think SHE wants to make it official. She's not going to marry a guy like Forky and even if she's kidding herself, we all know that her ultimate goal in life is to marry some rich dude. My guess is that she's in this casual relationship with Forky (them being on the same page because he isn't looking to settle down) while she's looking for other options at that exclusive club etc. But that's all speculation of course. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 17
Once upon a time a dumb lost woman who tends to talk to herself by using words that shouldn’t be used in her case as they’re just not appropriate for the context. And yet, this dumb lost woman keeps using them as there’s nothing wrong with her and like she was well placed to give advice.

(Hasn’t she been saying the exact same things for the last 18 months? What a creative person she is who has an « already busy life » with an « never ending to-do list » like:
TO-DO
- copy and paste #1
- copy and paste #2
- copy and paste #3
Ah I’m done for today!

Also, funny how she wishes for herself « an abundance of love » 😏)

View attachment 966630
What a joke. She really thinks that she's some busy career woman who's been through it all to give advice to others. I'd love to see her 'never ending to do list':

5am - wake up
6am - go for a walk, get a coffee
7am - answer emails accepting freebies
8am-12pm ????
12pm - have a small bowl of soup
1pm - 10k run
2pm - 5pm????
5pm - ponders instagram captions to convince others that she's loving life
6pm - bath
7pm - 9pm dinner and drinks with Forky
9pm - stalks Joe on instagram
10pm - bed after yoga

• Haha
Reactions: 33
What a joke. She really thinks that she's some busy career woman who's been through it all to give advice to others. I'd love to see her 'never ending to do list':

5am - wake up
6am - go for a walk, get a coffee
7am - answer emails accepting freebies
8am-12pm ????
12pm - have a small bowl of soup
1pm - 10k run
2pm - 5pm????
5pm - ponders instagram captions to convince others that she's loving life
6pm - bath
7pm - 9pm dinner and drinks with Forky
9pm - stalks Joe on instagram
10pm - bed after yoga
« Stalks Joe on Instagram » 😅

8am-12pm be like
1641402790090.jpeg

2pm-5pm be like
1641403083121.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Honestly, I don't think SHE wants to make it official. She's not going to marry a guy like Forky and even if she's kidding herself, we all know that her ultimate goal in life is to marry some rich dude. My guess is that she's in this casual relationship with Forky (them being on the same page because he isn't looking to settle down) while she's looking for other options at that exclusive club etc. But that's all speculation of course. 🤷‍♀️
I don't think she's been at that club since she joined - too busy.

Reactions: 3
Are you referring to smart skin? She has over £40k profit, that's good for a company thats just started trading

Companies will usually have high borrowing lol they need finances to operate. Her projectile growth from last year isnt great but thats subject to her so called "social media status" in comparison to any small business

Ok i just had at a look at her FIONA BROOKE LIMITED which she uses i assumr for youtube shes had 46k growth 😳
SS - Isn't that negative, the figure is in brackets?

Fiona Brooke - Over 800k 😭😭😭😭. No wonder the ads ramped up.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
And let's not forget as well "looking for signs" time 🤣😂 which is basically planet earth being planet earth but whatever
She’s also been spending more time on dating apps so she can find someone very quickly before being 30.

1641406875573.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Excuse me while laugh at my desk over this fit situation. 🤣 How does she seriously get it wrong EVERY TIME?!

Is this really the best she can do because 🥴🥴
Damn... Dimbobs has her flamingo pose but she needs to up her game...

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.