Niomi Smart #34 No mask in sight, can't quarantine right, fake dating forky out of spite

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think I've got it. He's going to bring her on board for GID in some capacity. In-house "nutrition and lifestyle advisor" or something for which she's totally unqualified...
Oooh maybe??
Could be something to do with yoga, however I'd argue that she did that course over a year ago without doing any teaching since, so she probably needs to retrain.

Reactions: 16
I think I've got it. He's going to bring her on board for GID in some capacity. In-house "nutrition and lifestyle advisor" or something for which she's totally unqualified...
Exactly what I thought when I saw the Q&A question re nutrition!God help them all if she does POSE as an expert 🥶🤢

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Nimbecile teaching. ..that would be the end of the world.
Nutrition = 7 blueberries

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She doesn't teach because she thinks it's beneath her. It makes you too accessible to the public. I'd be very surprised if she partnered with Forky for anything like that.

I know we talk about him being a fuckboy, but in this context, he's a safe choice for Nims because she likely considers herself above him in terms of social class. He's not threatening to her ego because of this. Dating him probably makes her feel powerful.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
That’s interesting! I wonder why it takes so long to get her on board though. Oh I got it! They’ve been discussing the terms of the contract since it would be way too much for her to work for 45 minutes straight. And what about the benefits package? How many freebies will she have per week? These are serious questions that require quite some time to think about.

Exactly what I thought when I saw the Q&A question re nutrition!God help them all if she does POSE as an expert 🥶🤢
Wouldn’t you be interested in mastering the flamingo pose? I swear it would be very useful, but most of all, it would change your life! Frida Kahlo approved!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She doesn't teach because she thinks it's beneath her. It makes you too accessible to the public. I'd be very surprised if she partnered with Forky for anything like that.
She doesn't teach because she can't. Too much effort and work and effort involved.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I can’t imagine Niomi being a teacher of any kind tbh. I know she thinks she’s all independent etc but she literally only does things where other people do the actual work. Joe arranged their whole move and unpacked the flat when they came back, her skincare I bet someone put together options and she just had to choose the ones she wanted, same with the book and how the recipes were mostly found online already…she doesn’t actually DO anything herself, I cannot imagine her planning out a whole class for example and directing it

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I can’t imagine Niomi being a teacher of any kind tbh. I know she thinks she’s all independent etc but she literally only does things where other people do the actual work. Joe arranged their whole move and unpacked the flat when they came back, her skincare I bet someone put together options and she just had to choose the ones she wanted, same with the book and how the recipes were mostly found online already…she doesn’t actually DO anything herself, I cannot imagine her planning out a whole class for example and directing it
I think she's not the kind of person who likes, and gets along with, lots of different people and has the motivation to look at them individually and help them achieve something. Sure, she loves helping people when she is getting paid to promote a charity, but I don't see her as a empathetic and motivated teacher. She would be the kind of yoga instructor that does yoga in front of the group and people either keep up or not. You need to learn so much about anatomy to be a good instructor that causes no harm. Niomi neither has the brains nor the dedication for this. She could lend her name to a retreat and do one or two classes as a kind of attraction, that's it, everything else would have to be done by others.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
She probably thinks being a yoga teacher is not very posh 🥴 she definitely took that teacher training course just to fill her time with something..anything at all

Reactions: 17
Wouldn’t you be interested in mastering the flamingo pose? I swear it would be very useful, but most of all, it would change your life! Frida Kahlo approved!
This is so funny. My parents go to a physiotherapist's gym, and one of the poses they do for balance is called the unwavering flamingo.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She would be the kind of yoga instructor that does yoga in front of the group and people either keep up or not. (...) Niomi neither has the brains nor the dedication for this. She could lend her name to a retreat and do one or two classes as a kind of attraction, that's it, everything else would have to be done by others.
I agree. I remember the clairvoyant telling her (so she said) she could host yoga retreats - and you could see stars in her eyes but I bet she just saw herself enjoying the holiday, not organizing this kind of event. I can't imagine Niomi working this hard lol. She refuses to call herself an influencer altough she earns money from this activity, instead she sees herself as a """"content creator"""" but she has no creativity at all. Her instagram and youtube channel are SO BORING compared to others content creators/influencers. She has zero talent. And her teaching would be a disaster.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
This is so funny. My parents go to a physiotherapist's gym, and one of the poses they do for balance is called the unwavering flamingo.
As for her, it’s actually unsettled flamingo.

I think she's not the kind of person who likes, and gets along with, lots of different people and has the motivation to look at them individually and help them achieve something. Sure, she loves helping people when she is getting paid to promote a charity, but I don't see her as a empathetic and motivated teacher. She would be the kind of yoga instructor that does yoga in front of the group and people either keep up or not. You need to learn so much about anatomy to be a good instructor that causes no harm. Niomi neither has the brains nor the dedication for this. She could lend her name to a retreat and do one or two classes as a kind of attraction, that's it, everything else would have to be done by others.
She sure loves getting paid, more than helping people. Plus, she’s literally incapable of teaching as she would spend the entire session talking about herself, how she feels blessed and grateful for being dumped and how it’s the best thing ever because now she’s happier than ever, blah blah blah…

Oh boy, I just found this 🤦🏻‍♀️

1641240356336.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
She probably thinks being a yoga teacher is not very posh 🥴 she definitely took that teacher training course just to fill her time with something..anything at all
Agreed. I think she did it just to feel like she's achieved something that year, after being dumped. She can fool her followers but she can't fool herself, life is still empty without Joey.

Reactions: 12
Agreed. I think she did it just to feel like she's achieved something that year, after being dumped. She can fool her followers but she can't fool herself, life is still empty without Joey.
Maybe she gets pressure to do things that add to her resume

576B5B09-B212-4AE4-9120-050E38852CB2.jpeg

It’s a whole lot like her useless law background

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Ok Tattlers, let's see what ahhmazing things Niomi will deliver in 2022. I'm not holding my breath tho.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.