Niomi Smart #34 No mask in sight, can't quarantine right, fake dating forky out of spite

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haha lol I am Niomi now? Ok I am wasting my time.
obviously you’re wasting your time— you’re on a gossip thread for someone you clearly like and are trying to defend. You’re not going to find likeminded people here and you’re not going to change people’s mind

• Heart
Reactions: 41
I mean in a strict sense anyone who posts anything on a platform creates content and is therefore a ‘content creator’ no?

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Random content for 2022

The creator of the umbrella was just going to call it brella....

but he hesitated
☔🌂☔☂

Disclaimer: no Forkys were hurt in the execution of this content.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
You are clearly wrong. Guess what? I’m not even following Niomi anymore. I find her dull and everything that has already been said here. I’ve been laughing at most of these posts on this board. I wanted to bring in some positivity. You can’t just always ridicule and hate on everything. I’m off, back to lurking.
I’m not even trying to be rude to you, I’m genuinely not understanding where the positivity is in starting arguments with OG members like @Coldfeet who we love dearly. That’s not a good way to introduce yourself, nor is it bringing in positivity

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Just watched some of the Instagram stories of the chavs who were at Fork’s NYE party. 😬 OMG I’d rather spend an hour queuing in Tescos than spend a minute with that bunch of low rent inbreds 🤢 What a contrast from parties with Joe and Venetia 😂 to a bunch of cheap arseholes drunk as skanks. No wonder she didn’t put any footage of the party on her Instagram and she left her parents place for that tit. 🤣 It just looks like she’s so desperate to appear happy and over Joe, that she’ll stoop to anything.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
This is a gossip site. We are here to perform the art of sarcasm and irony. We are making fun of the absurdity of human behaviors - which influencers are just giving away purposely every damn second asking for attention. Hate cannot be found here. We don't promote it. Whatever we say here, stays here. And starting childish fights on the thread (which has become a very close community)has no place. We're adults if you don't like it here, just go away. They are threads here I don't agree with and I'm not there imposing my views ferociously.

To add whatever we say here miraculously miss nimbecile learns from a fortune teller. We are not blind and deaf . We see even through fakeness of IG and state facts from observations and her own damn deranged words.
Rant over 😤

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Exactly. You are. I’m sure there are many mops to sell!

This artist called Lainey Molnar just shared this on her instagram. It’s such a filthy account. Trash content and apparently a coaching service for alphas.
That account is doing actual damage to men, it's legit training them to act like some clown ass predator. This is what they are teaching people, and note the comments. It's dipstick like this that make me fantasize about taking a baseball batt to their back side.

1641073061994.png

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Just watched some of the Instagram stories of the chavs who were at Fork’s NYE party. 😬 OMG I’d rather spend an hour queuing in Tescos than spend a minute with that bunch of low rent inbreds 🤢 What a contrast from parties with Joe at Venetia’s 😂 to a bunch of cheap arseholes drunk as skanks. No wonder she didn’t put any footage of the party on her Instagram and she left her parents place for that tit. 🤣
It is so bad ? I blocked her to not see her profile anywhere. She annoys me that much 🙄
I have not idea what she is doing with herself . Seriously.

Reactions: 9
Did not have time to fake happy flamingo pose 🥲
I am manifesting that this finds its way into the next thread title 😂

That account is doing actual damage to men, it's legit training them to act like some clown ass predator. This is what they are teaching people, and note the comments. It's dipstick like this that make me fantasize about taking a baseball batt to their back side.

View attachment 956294
This surely is a nightmare I’m in, right? Do they train men on mergers and acquisitions on this page too?!

• Haha
Reactions: 13

View attachment 956294
Have you seen the comment? 😵😳
What in the world of small curves is this???! It is a profile of douches?

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Have you seen the comment? 😵😳
What in the world of small curves is this???! It is a profile of douches?
Incredible isn't it? And this is the type of personality that Niomi is attracted to now, Forky is someone who would probably agree with this. If my kid grew up to say stuff like this I would have failed as a parent and as a human being .

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Your all smiles now Joey what about the rest of us! We’re left with this mess! 🤪
Ahahah good one! Man that was funny! Joe actually looks happy, which is such a weird word to use sometimes, and Nimbobs is.. well Nimbobs... The harder she tries to convince the internet about how happy she is the more she reminds me of stabbing a toe into a corner at night and not screaming so you don't wake up the whole house "yep everything is fiiiiiinnneee"

1641078530716.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Just watched some of the Instagram stories of the chavs who were at Fork’s NYE party. 😬 OMG I’d rather spend an hour queuing in Tescos than spend a minute with that bunch of low rent inbreds 🤢 What a contrast from parties with Joe and Venetia 😂 to a bunch of cheap arseholes drunk as skanks. No wonder she didn’t put any footage of the party on her Instagram and she left her parents place for that tit. 🤣 It just looks like she’s so desperate to appear happy and over Joe, that she’ll stoop to anything.
I was just goin to comment this! That party would be my idea of hell 😱

Ahahah good one! Man that was funny! Joe actually looks happy, which is such a weird word to use sometimes, and Nimbobs is.. well Nimbobs... The harder she tries to convince the internet about how happy she is the more she reminds me of stabbing a toe into a corner at night and not screaming so you don't wake up the whole house "yep everything is fiiiiiinnneee"

View attachment 956569

View attachment 956569
how long can she keep this charade going is what I’m wondering 🤔

View attachment 956569
I wonder if her friends or family have had a quiet word about how she is or what the flamingo is she doing?? She’s a tool but I hate to see people who don’t look happy

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
This is so cliché and not sure this is really helpful. Just another copy and paste, but thanks for trying anyway spiritual lunar goddess! You just reached the next level of « How to be useless and boring ».

View attachment 955004
Someone may have mentioned this but white text on grey is so awful from an accessibility standpoint. Not that anyone is missing much if they can't read it.

#StoptheSpread #FlattentheCurve
I just cackled out loud. 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Slightly off topic but my favourite fitness instagrammer who runs a really good platform to workout etc over lockdown has just announced she’s becoming ‘head trainer’ on forky’s ‘get it done’ fitness platform 😭😭 This is the worst thing ever, she’s really just selling out to impersonal and boring workouts owned by the worlds biggest narcissist ☹ When two worlds collide but not in a good way!
I feel exactly the same :( GID does not deserve her.

Just seen this on Sludge Skin's page. That is such a mean girl smile.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.