Niomi Smart #34 No mask in sight, can't quarantine right, fake dating forky out of spite

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tbh I think Niomi has a good chance at finding a man šŸ˜† some comments here are just bitter and nasty, itā€™s not needed.

As much as I find Nimbobs annoying and a hypocrite, she is very good looking and her family seems very well connected .. sooner or later sheā€™ll find her trophy boyfriend, no doubts.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
People keep saying she is with Forky for engagement, so I looked at some of her IG photos from 2021.

Niomi holding a bunny 49k likes
Niomi with a duckling 49k likes
Niomi with a random dog 34k likes
Niomi with Forky in Paris 25k likes
Niomi with the family dog Noodle 22.4k likes in only 6 days

If she wants engagement she should stick to cute animals instead of ugly forks.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Ā« Acting like Snow White Ā» šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø yeah a fake, rubbish, so-called Snow White who really shouldnā€™t compare herself to a princess.

Ā« A little bit sad to leave but Iā€™ll be back soon, hopefully. Ā» meaning Ā« hopefully Jaguarā€™s gonna lend me a car very soon. Ā».

1640965169084.png

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Some of these comments are biased. I am sure Bradley isnā€™t so worse as you picture him to be.

Iā€™m sure Niomi feels attracted to him, on many occasions she has been flirting with him. When they are that close she sure would know if heā€™s gay.

Edit:
Well, you guys he isnā€™t gay.

ā€œWhat Iā€™d wear on a date depends on the girl. If I was taking her home to my Mum, Iā€™d go very smart, with black trousers. If I was going out trying to pull, it would be one of the disco shirts.ā€
Bradley Simmonds

https://www.riverisland.com/us/editorial/a-night-with-olly-murs

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Some of these comments are biased. I am sure Bradley isnā€™t so worse as you picture him to be.

Iā€™m sure Niomi feels attracted to him, on many occasions she has been flirting with him. When they are that close she sure would know if heā€™s gay.

Edit:

ā€œWhat Iā€™d wear on a date depends on the girl. If I was taking her home to my Mum, Iā€™d go very smart, with black trousers. If I was going out trying to pull, it would be one of the disco shirts.ā€
Bradley Simmonds

Obviously, we donā€™t have to believe everything we see/read on the Internet.

Reactions: 18
Looks like Nims and Forky are headed back to London for a NYE party. Who thinks we'll get the 'IG official' photo tonight? Forky seems like he'd be into it, but Nims is still playing it cool...

Last edited:
Reactions: 9

Edit:

Bradley Simmonds

That River Island piece is a parade of manicured potatoes if I ever saw one šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think the whole thing with Forkdick is arranged, so they both get plenty of freebies and engagement and she doesnā€™t look alone at Christmas. She couldnā€™t get any other guy to put up with her and Iā€™m sure she dated loads, so she needed to hook up with someone before Christmas.

She also wants to get back at Joe after he moved on so quickly and try and make him jealous and look like sheā€™s having fun. They seem more like duck buddies and Im sure he sees others on the side. I just donā€™t see this lasting, thereā€™s no chemistry, theyā€™re friends whoā€™ve known each other for years thatā€™s all. Fork sees them as just having fun and no doubt she will keep trying to turn it into a relationship, until he gets caught with someone else. Sheā€™ll have a near impossible job finding a guy who will put up with her madness, whoā€™s also rich and willing to marry her like she wants. She seems destined to have a series of unhappy failed relationships.
She has a very annoying personality in overall, being privileged and spoiled. So yeah she expects for sure to be with someone rich to fully embrace the luxury country lifestyle, nannies for kids and hours to have a spa day or yoga retreat with addition to fancy cocktails...
Chick can't do anything on her own better have a man and "assistants" to take care of all

• Heart
Reactions: 14
When they are that close she sure would know if heā€™s gay.

Edit:

Bradley Simmonds
I'm not suggesting that he is gay (I don't know) but your argument doesn't have any standing. Some women spend 40 years married to a man and they still don't have a clue he's a closeted gay man. And just because Forky was once quoted talking about what he'd wear on a date with a girl doesn't mean anything either. That's literally the whole point -- men who haven't come out/haven't come to terms with their sexuality yet obviously aren't going to be talking openly about how gay they are. They will keep pretending that they like women until they are ready to embrace whatever they want to be.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I'm not suggesting that he is gay (I don't know) but your argument doesn't have any standing. Some women spend 40 years married to a man and they still don't have a clue he's a closeted gay man. And just because Forky was once quoted talking about what he'd wear on a date with a girl doesn't mean anything either. That's literally the whole point -- men who haven't come out/haven't come to terms with their sexuality yet obviously aren't going to be talking openly about how gay they are. They will keep pretending that they like women until they are ready to embrace whatever they want to be.
Gay or not Gay, I don't trust this dude. He has a history of being with women "celebrities " who were going through rough times. Sticking to them like a parasite. For me he just want money and fame and will stick to any opportunity. And she is just traumatise by being single like it is a disease...

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Iā€™m so tired of being concerned about his relationship status that from now on, Iā€™m gonna stick with the fact that the only serious relationship he has at the moment is with his dog. Thatā€™s a good start.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Tbh I think Niomi has a good chance at finding a man šŸ˜† some comments here are just bitter and nasty, itā€™s not needed.

As much as I find Nimbobs annoying and a hypocrite, she is very good looking and her family seems very well connected .. sooner or later sheā€™ll find her trophy boyfriend, no doubts.
Her family is well connected?????? Since when?? šŸ„ø

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Whatā€™s with the sudden influx of Niomi stans šŸ˜‚ Big Tezza/Verity itā€™s NYE please get offline x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Ā« Acting like Snow White Ā» šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø yeah a fake, rubbish, so-called Snow White who really shouldnā€™t compare herself to a princess.

Ā« A little bit sad to leave but Iā€™ll be back soon, hopefully. Ā» meaning Ā« hopefully Jaguarā€™s gonna lend me a car very soon. Ā».

View attachment 952826
She blurred out the plates of the Jaguar on Christmas day. I took it to mean itā€™s a long term gift or perhaps they plan to gift her each yearā€™s latest model

Reactions: 5
She has a very annoying personality in overall, being privileged and spoiled. So yeah she expects for sure to be with someone rich to fully embrace the luxury country lifestyle, nannies for kids and hours to have a spa day or yoga retreat with addition to fancy cocktails...
Chick can't do anything on her own better have a man and "assistants" to take care of all
100% this. Niomi wants a big family, bit won't want to do the night feeds, or even the day feeds. How would she fit in her morning run, yoga sesh and make a smoothie bowl before her appointment to get new highlights?! Then there is the afternoon nail appointment, the massage and she has to open her freebies box before face tuning a selfie for validation that she is still an attractive (to men) female.

I couldn't imagine her giving up all her free time without having a meltdown. Child/children will probably also enjoy weekly boarding school. Question is will it be #kindlygifted or will she have to pay?

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Yep.

1640975413892.jpeg

Well, finding Niomi good looking is obviously a matter of taste. Maybe sheā€™ll find someone to settle down with, but not sure sheā€™ll find happiness.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
That wasnā€™t exactly my point. My comment was mainly about engagement on social media. Her engagement rate is super low.

On another note, Tattle loves her because she has been a trainwreck. The summaries in every thread are funny.

Maybe she found happiness now. I found her to be rather happy in Bradley Simmonds's IG stories. You canā€™t just go by her pictures and assume she is unhappy. Her eyes naturally, look sad. Some people have a resting witch face, but Niomi has a resting sad face.
And my point was, that yeah, she was low engagement rates, so what? She still gets everything she wants, so who cares? Certainly not her.

I'm really getting the sense that she's gearing up for another influencer book because she's dropping more and more hints. It's also notable that she describes this as "writing" and not "journalling" or "planning".
Oof. Can you imagine some sort of memoir/self-help/wellness Frankenstein monster of books written by Nimbecile? We could make a drinking game of it. Every "perfect", drink. Every "amazing" drink. Every "superfood" drink. We might not get to page 10.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Idk why, but I find it so gross that they only ever refer to each other as ā€œthis oneā€ šŸ¤¢ itā€™s so weird and impersonal, but they use it every.single.time.

• Sick
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.