Niomi Smart #34 No mask in sight, can't quarantine right, fake dating forky out of spite

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think a lot of her self-worth is wrapped up in male approval. She was quite smug about her relationship with Joey. She wasn't showing him off to be like "look guys, everyone deserves to be cherished" it was to rub it in people's faces how superior she is to everyone. The issue is, if you're going to believe you're worthy of being treated well because you're "better" than others (as opposed to believing all humans are worthy of care and respect) as soon as men treat you less than, that means you're unworthy. It was strange how self-pitying she was about putting up a Christmas tree as a "single woman" but it reflects how she looked down upon other "single women" whilst she was in a relationship. Even her being dumbfounded that out of her friends she would be the one left single - that's so insulting to her friends.
THIS is so true.

I listened to Caggie's podcast about her saturn return and it is obvious she relies on her love relationships. She talks about nothing else. And of course she blames the breakup on the stars and the planets and the moon. Because she truly thinks she never does nothing wrong. In the podcast she seems even glad that it did happen to her ("I am SO grateful" etc), she must feel special or idk. It's kind of sad for her, will she ever grow up ? will she ever take responsibility ?

Reactions: 11
how could they be together if she’s always implying she’s single, was ecstatic when clairvoyant told her she’d “meet a man” in 2022, and is constantly trying to communicate with Joey through song lyrics?
Just a few weeks ago she was complaining about being single during Christmas time and how “tragic” it is to be decorating a tree alone.

Imo, there is no way they’re really together. It’s all fake

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I think Forky and Nims have probably been dating longer than we know, and are probably more serious than we think. Hence him coming to stay with her family.
How many days is he staying there?

Thank You!!! I totally agree!! They’ve been together at least a year and now are solidifying the relationship.
Probably the latter one, but not a year. Good that they are keeping things private.

Reactions: 1
I’ve changed my mind on this totally. I now agree with whoever said they think they’ve been together for ages, and I think they’re trying to keep the whole ‘will they won’t they’ saga going as long as possible for the interest and engagement. Think of all the responses like ‘what about Forky’ Niomi will get to any story she posts being all ‘oooOoo my fairy godmother said there’s a man in my future!’ The whole thing is pathetic either way tbh.

Reactions: 22
how could they be together if she’s always implying she’s single, was ecstatic when clairvoyant told her she’d “meet a man” in 2022, and is constantly trying to communicate with Joey through song lyrics?
Just a few weeks ago she was complaining about being single during Christmas time and how “tragic” it is to be decorating a tree alone.

Imo, there is no way they’re really together. It’s all fake
He definitely approached her and said you scratch my back, I’ll scratch yours

• Haha
Reactions: 13
He definitely approached her and said you scratch my back, I’ll scratch yours
I will sell your tit, you will sell mine.
I will tag you, you will tag me. We will shower with #gifts 🤑🤑
They are both disgusting.
Whatever will happen. I sense CRINGE and DRAMA....and of course a lot of stupidity.
Everything tattlers wish for 2022 😈

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
My wish is that she gets a clue but I’ll settle in the meantime 😇 Bring on 2022!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I was curious about how much sponsored content she posts so I reviewed her IG posts for 2021. Yes, I was bored at work today. Here's what I learned.

I counted 229 posts on the main IG page this year (not counting stories)

77 of her posts had the hashtag ad/gifted/press trip or were promoting mysmartskin. That means 33.6% of her posts were sponsored content. That number might be higher since she doesn't always properly tag things.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
I was curious about how much sponsored content she posts so I reviewed her IG posts for 2021. Yes, I was bored at work today. Here's what I learned.

I counted 229 posts on the main IG page this year (not counting stories)

77 of her posts had the hashtag ad/gifted/press trip or were promoting mysmartskin. That means 33.6% of her posts were sponsored content. That number might be higher since she doesn't always properly tag things.
Definitely higher, she rarely tags EVERYTHING she flogs- loads of hidden ads.

Reactions: 12
How long do you think they've been dating? I was thinking maybe around six months...but maybe it's even longer?

Forky has said in the past he doesn't see himself settling down for another 5-6 years. That can change, of course, but I think if they do go the distance, Nims will want a ring well before then!

I don't think it's been a year only because she was back home during lockdown and they wouldn't have seen each other at all. I think they started seeing each other last summer.
I reckon a good few months. I thought it was a mutual publicity thing at first, but then he was at her housewarming party with her parents a while back, and I thought, that's not what you do with your shag du jour.

ETA that I think it's really odd that she alludes to being single etc, but then I also think she's just decided to not "admit" she has a bf, and that this constitutes keeping things private...which is a bit thick, but then Nims is a bit thick, and she also likes the engagement the breakup got her.

• Haha
That's pure Niomi for you tho, she's with Forky buy she's single, and when she's selling you a mop she's NOT an influencer lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I am sure she doesn't get that much engagement from it. Her engagement rates aren't any better than before the breakup. She is losing followers too, she is not interesting for many, and I guess her overall numbers on social media were better when she was with Joe.

Reactions: 7
I am sure she doesn't get that much engagement from it. Her engagement rates aren't any better than before the breakup. She is losing followers too, she is not interesting for many, and I guess her overall numbers on social media were better when she was with Joe.
I mean, sure, but she started losing followers already in the first lockdown, from what I recall, so when she was still with Joe.

Influencers losing followers isn't all that unexpected, when the landscape is so saturated. She hit a ceiling and hasn't been able to break it and she also doesn't seem interested in doing it. She gets everything she wants in terms of influencer world stuff already so there's no incentive to do bigger/better/more creative things.

I don't follow many influencers, but from what I've seen of the "OG Brit Crew" they're all bleeding followers.

I know I love sighthounds and that brindle baby is adorable. Literally the only thing in her content that interests me! You should post yours ❤
I do really like Roots too, shame about the owner.
Why did he saddle the poor dog with that name?! (I thought noodle was bad, but assumed DM named him.)

Reactions: 4
Niomi: my 2022 purpose would be spiritual with a focus on healing and self-awareness.

Bradley: my 2022 purpose would be physical with a half-naked lady on the tub.

1640922270024.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Niomi: my 2022 purpose would be spiritual with a focus on healing and self-awareness.

Bradley: my 2022 purpose would be physical with a half-naked lady on the tub.

View attachment 951759
They're 100% baiting people. Forky's post is like a couple's post. "Excited for the year ahead" and tags her? They so know what they're doing.

• Sick
Reactions: 24
They're 100% baiting people. Forky's post is like a couple's post. "Excited for the year ahead" and tags her? They so know what they're doing.
At the end, they’re the only ones to be amused about it.

Reactions: 9
Nah, I don't know, I'm still on the "he's gay and they're just friends" ship. They have zero chemistry and he doesn't seem interested in females overall but wants to keep the f*boy image.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.