Niomi Smart #34 No mask in sight, can't quarantine right, fake dating forky out of spite

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way they try to both look down to Earth and deep but but come off as shallow while doing some bizarre luxury pool action ( it looks like a scene from Annihilation to me but whatever) is so redonk. They are sooo fake. I just wonder what level of fake they are aware of living on.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Btw, this came up as a suggestion on YT and it's the video Nimdumb should make in her new 2022 "My dumbest decisions, you'll be surprised!" video series.
Untitled.png

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I was curious about how much sponsored content she posts so I reviewed her IG posts for 2021. Yes, I was bored at work today. Here's what I learned.

I counted 229 posts on the main IG page this year (not counting stories)

77 of her posts had the hashtag ad/gifted/press trip or were promoting mysmartskin. That means 33.6% of her posts were sponsored content. That number might be higher since she doesn't always properly tag things.
A lot of sponsorship went through stories which she did not save. So my guess is that at least 70% is to promote something.
Queen of "content creation ". If it is not paid, she is just whining. She should be paid just to STFU😒

Niomi: my 2022 purpose would be spiritual with a focus on healing and self-awareness.

Bradley: my 2022 purpose would be physical with a half-naked lady on the tub.

View attachment 951759
Wait so she is still not healed after the break up?? After all the happiness BS?? Shocking 😒

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I am sure she doesn't get that much engagement from it. Her engagement rates aren't any better than before the breakup. She is losing followers too, she is not interesting for many, and I guess her overall numbers on social media were better when she was with Joe.
I mean, sure, but she started losing followers already in the first lockdown, from what I recall, so when she was still with Joe.

Influencers losing followers isn't all that unexpected, when the landscape is so saturated. She hit a ceiling and hasn't been able to break it and she also doesn't seem interested in doing it. She gets everything she wants in terms of influencer world stuff already so there's no incentive to do bigger/better/more creative things.

I don't follow many influencers, but from what I've seen of the "OG Brit Crew" they're all bleeding followers.
That wasn’t exactly my point. My comment was mainly about engagement on social media. Her engagement rate is super low.

On another note, Tattle loves her because she has been a trainwreck. The summaries in every thread are funny.

Maybe she found happiness now. I found her to be rather happy in Bradley Simmonds's IG stories. You can’t just go by her pictures and assume she is unhappy. Her eyes naturally, look sad. Some people have a resting witch face, but Niomi has a resting sad face.

Reactions: 2
That’s all very well, but I don’t think I care.

1640948803606.jpeg

One of the last stories ads of the year. There’s still time for a few though, bring it on!

1640949078907.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Oh wow he gave of himself to make this editing for her. It almost looks like an act of love. Let’s see what she kept for him, unless she has absolutely nothing because she looooves receiving without giving anything, being adored and being put on a pedestal!

Reactions: 11
Fun aka forking?
Haha! "We've never been able to have this much fun until now"....because Joey was around!

He's still just talking in terms of 'fun' though. I'm not seeing any declarations of love. Not even a heart emoji from Forky FFS!

Reactions: 27
Thing is if he was gay or whatever why couldn’t he have hung out with Niomi before? He’s said in his caption ‘never been able to’ hang out before, because she was engaged I guess but I don’t know any straight guy who would worry about their fiancé hanging out with a gay guy. This is actually so boring now, I don’t even care if they’re together or not but it’s so weird that she’s dangling him in front of her viewers like a carrot to a donkey, this guy is not someone I’d be quick to show off

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Haha! "We've never been able to have this much fun until now"....because Joey was around!

He's still just talking in terms of 'fun' though. I'm not seeing any declarations of love. Not even a heart emoji from Forky FFS!
It’s all so confusing I can’t take the suspense anymore are they or aren’t they!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Imagine if he was one of the fuckboys she told joe about. "Oh this PT keeps hitting me" and now she hangs out with him. Probably ashamed to say that they're dating because of that! Sorry about the holiday overthinking mode lol!
And they're gonna milk this relationshit until valentines day! More collaborations ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Is that dickforks hat? I can’t cope 😭🤣🤣🤣🤣

Ok ‘new’ theory (emphasis on new cause I’m sure it was already mentioned at some point) dickfork genuinely likes Niomi and it is her who doesn’t want to commit? He doesn’t gain that many followers through Niomi so I am not sure if he’s in it for that. Neither is he getting fame through their relationship.. it’s not like Niomi is actually famous.
I think Niomi is just enjoying herself.. getting male attention and some dickfork action 🤢.

she’s probably quite upfront with her family and they are happy she’s got someone to distract her from her break up with dreamy Joe

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Is that dickforks hat? I can’t cope 😭🤣🤣🤣🤣
She looks so weird and manic every time she laughs around him, it was the same with Joe like that stupid ‘keyboard as a guitar’ moment. She’s probably like ‘hahahahahahHahahaAHHAHAH Forky isn’t it so funny it’s raining and now we are all wet! Look at my coat! Look at my hair! Pahfect! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣’ shut up

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Crazy how their moments from 2021 were the ones that we all already saw. Literally nothing private or content they never posted. Attention hoes

Reactions: 22
Noticed a lot of the moments Forky shared were of Niomi eating food she wouldn't have touched a year ago. Could he perhaps be...good for her, in this respect?!

Reactions: 24
Crazy how their moments from 2021 were the ones that we all already saw. Literally nothing private or content they never posted. Attention hoes
Yeah and these all happened in the 4 last months of 2021. So is there any other highlight to share in the 8 months before that, Bradley? Not one shoutout to your old friends?

Reactions: 9
You’d only do stories like Forky’s of Niomi about your partner, your best friend(s) or your family. Anything else is just bizzare. Is it just because they’re spending NYE together that he feels obliged? It’s so confusing.

Reactions: 6
You’d only do stories like Forky’s of Niomi about your partner, your best friend(s) or your family. Anything else is just bizzare. Is it just because they’re spending NYE together that he feels obliged? It’s so confusing.
After watching it again I think forky really does want to date her and like her (or they’re already casually dating) but knows she’s probly still heart broken so he’s playing it cool. Or perhaps he’s just showing off that’s he’s with her or proud to be with her. In the stories he seems besotted with her and then in real life he never lets her talk properly when he asks her a question and there is no chemistry! He never seemed to post personal stuff when he was with his last girlfriend.

After watching it again I think forky really does want to date her and like her (or they’re already casually dating) but knows she’s probly still heart broken so he’s playing it cool. Or perhaps he’s just showing off that’s he’s with her or proud to be with her. In the stories he seems besotted with her and then in real life he never lets her talk properly when he asks her a question and there is no chemistry! He never seemed to post personal stuff when he was with his last girlfriend.
It’s like a love murder mystery.. forky with nimbobs in the shed with broche oh moon 🌝 help!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think the whole thing with Forkdick is arranged, so they both get plenty of freebies and engagement and she doesn’t look alone at Christmas. She couldn’t get any other guy to put up with her and I’m sure she dated loads, so she needed to hook up with someone before Christmas.

She also wants to get back at Joe after he moved on so quickly and try and make him jealous and look like she’s having fun. They seem more like duck buddies and Im sure he sees others on the side. I just don’t see this lasting, there’s no chemistry, they’re friends who’ve known each other for years that’s all. Fork sees them as just having fun and no doubt she will keep trying to turn it into a relationship, until he gets caught with someone else. She’ll have a near impossible job finding a guy who will put up with her madness, who’s also rich and willing to marry her like she wants. She seems destined to have a series of unhappy failed relationships.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.