Niomi Smart #3 Trouble in paradise, did Joey flee? We don't know yet but await the fennel tea!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anybody know what happened to Niomis father

I find it strange how the Woodward’s (Freddie/Jess) seem active and normal on social media, if my brother or sisters wedding was potentially called off I’d probably lay low.
Why though? No one died & they each have their own lives to lead. if I were them I might make my profile private for a while to stop all the snooping (me included!)

I’m going out on a limb a little bit, but her daddy issues may explain a fair bit of her behaviour. She was ‘unwanted’ in some capacity by her father so now has to be perfect (in her eyes) to attract and keep an equally perfect man, to create the perfect family set up she didn’t have. Her need to control the narrative is just a product of this.
(Hope I’m not offending anyone, I have a very absent father too)
She seemed very fond of Joe’s family. I expect she does want the traditional family - husband then kids.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Is she interested in literally anything but wellness? She doesn't do any art, craft, no instruments or sports. I can't even imagine her binging a show, loving a band, or getting properly excited about a book or film. The closest thing to pop culture I've seen her talk about is when she watched guardians of the galaxy and loved the "little tree guy" (then forgot his name, when that's literally the only thing he says). I wouldn't even say she's interested in cooking beyond feeding herself as many veggies as possible, or fashion beyond hauls, or even running technique, it's all quite surface level when she talks about these things she supposedly loves. She's well travelled but only if you're talking luxury hotels. She moved to India and didn't think she'd find vegan food there.

I guess what I'm saying is what would you even talk about to her about, people call her boring all the time but I mean she really, really is, there's no depth. I couldn't imagine her having a meaningful or interesting conversation. Joe seems more like a normal person, no wonder he seemed frustrated in that lockdown bubble of making wholewheat vegan crumpets and early morning 10ks.

Reactions: 27
Yeah...they're all very robotic and stepford wife like.
Her granny looks like a stepford wife. I remember when Niomi tried to say her gran looked "young" because she uses Johnson's baby oil on her face and I almost choked with laughter. Her gran looks like she had a somewhat ~botched~ facelift, fillers and whatever else.

I’m going out on a limb a little bit, but her daddy issues may explain a fair bit of her behaviour. She was ‘unwanted’ in some capacity by her father so now has to be perfect (in her eyes) to attract and keep an equally perfect man, to create the perfect family set up she didn’t have. Her need to control the narrative is just a product of this.
(Hope I’m not offending anyone, I have a very absent father too)
I have an absent father and would say it describes the situation perfectly. I have had my problems for sure from it and control is a huge thing.

Reactions: 19
Everyone keeps mentioning that Marcus said he was on the verge of an eating disorder by the end of their relationship - can anybody point me to where he said that?

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I don’t know if it’s fair to say she’s boring or if it’s just her public persona that’s boring. She’s obsessed with looking perfect, so she doesn’t show much personality. If you look at old photos of her and also pics from her non-influencer friends’ IG pages she looks like she goes out and has fun and I think in the past she’s admitted she’s definitely cheated on the vegan diet. The more commercialized her persona/brand has become the more boring she is online.

Reactions: 7
I’ve been watching some of her lockdown vlogs I missed (Lol that a rumored breakup makes me finally tune in...).

Honestly, watching them I’m not surprised at all they may have broken up. She is so consumed with her compulsive and disordered behaviors that their life became nothing else.

There’s no laughter. No spark. Nothing.

Reactions: 17
👆 This. I always thought Joe looked completely fed up and done with her antics (i.e. shoving the camera in his face and then giggling like it's the funniest thing in the world when he's uncomfortable (rude), being judgmental/controlling about what he eats etc.) even before lockdown.

Also, I agree with the comments above about her juvenile sense of humour. Judging from his old instagram photos, I don't know why but I get the sense that Joe has a cheeky mischievous sense of humour that's probably completely lost on Niomi and the longer he was with her, the more he morphed into this lifeless bland male version of her.

All the talk about waking Joe up for a 10k also reminded me of this....

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I researched the not actually fennel tea video and I can't believe how annoyed and brat like she is when Joe doesn't want one and wants toast..

I'm vegan and my bf is 80% vegan but if he wants to eat something different for a meal vegan or non vegan, I don't care at all. I would never get annoyed because he wanted some toast. It's bizzare and if my partner did that to me there's only so long I could handle it for.

Reactions: 15
Have they broken up or not? Bored now. Even Niaomi's potential break up is boring.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Screenshot_20200822-091846~2.png

Comment from her mum.

And she's just posted a reel of her very bland 'rainy day in London'. No Joe in sight. And that lucy.corn is commenting again!

I wish she would just come out and tell us what's going on!

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
View attachment 219373
Comment from her mum.

And she's just posted a reel of her very bland 'rainy day in London'. No Joe in sight. And that lucy.corn is commenting again!

I wish she would just come out and tell us what's going on!
Still chance to get back together so she wouldn't risk posting anything but would be smarter to just stay offline.
A lot of fake smiles but she looks absolutely shellshocked 😳

Reactions: 5
I don’t know if it’s fair to say she’s boring or if it’s just her public persona that’s boring. She’s obsessed with looking perfect, so she doesn’t show much personality. If you look at old photos of her and also pics from her non-influencer friends’ IG pages she looks like she goes out and has fun and I think in the past she’s admitted she’s definitely cheated on the vegan diet. The more commercialized her persona/brand has become the more boring she is online.
I totally agree she's obessesed with her image and appearing perfect, but I can't really imagine she has an amazing fun personality underneath, in all these videos we would have seen more sparks of it but there is nothing. It's like wellness has taken over her entire life and identity. Imagine, god forbid, she got a serious injury and couldn't work out for months, what would she do with herself?

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.