Niomi Smart #3 Trouble in paradise, did Joey flee? We don't know yet but await the fennel tea!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New Thread!

Had to take out the iconic fennel tea line as i'd run of of space but thankyou to @lilamay.

Recap -

- More boring vlogs about her boring perfect life, though she did ask a friend to be a bridesmaid.
- Moved into her brother in laws flat in London with Joe, went ham redecorating the place, had ugly pizza on the terrace.
- Probably the juiciest time to be a Niomi tattler as she went offline for a few days.
- Seemingly reappeared looking gaunt and tired, no engagement ring in sight!
- Cryptic instagram posts from brother-in-law Freddie quoting 'chill the duck out'.
- No sign of Joeyyy nor any return to the London flat she shared with him and Freddie.
- She posted some stationary on heartbreak and self discovery.
- Is now active on socials, 'living her best life', a cry for attention?
- A tattler discovered the the Indian Cricket League has started back up again in the UAE in the last few days, could explain Joe's sudden absence.

At this point who knows.

Link to old thread: https://tattle.life/threads/niomi-s...ust-have-to-put-joes-fennel-teabag-back.7260/

Reactions: 19
I wonder if they’re still paying rent on their India flat and this is why they were going to move in with Freddie. They said their stuff was all still over there so I would assume some of it is in the apartment. They probably signed a lease that’s hard to get out of with India being on strict lockdown. I know both come from wealthy backgrounds but it’s entirely possible their parents wouldn’t want to help out two engaged 30 year olds. And Joe doesn’t have an income at the moment that we know of. I could see these financial/logistic issues having a pretty big impact on their interactions. Especially because, despite Joe’s family wealth, he probably understands the value of a dollar better than Niomi due to actually working a 9-5.

Reactions: 12
I wonder if they’re still paying rent on their India flat and this is why they were going to move in with Freddie. They said their stuff was all still over there so I would assume some of it is in the apartment. They probably signed a lease that’s hard to get out of with India being on strict lockdown. I know both come from wealthy backgrounds but it’s entirely possible their parents wouldn’t want to help out two engaged 30 year olds. And Joe doesn’t have an income at the moment that we know of. I could see these financial/logistic issues having a pretty big impact on their interactions. Especially because, despite Joe’s family wealth, he probably understands the value of a dollar better than Niomi due to actually working a 9-5.
Niomi is incredibly wealthy - check out this post. She wouldn't even need her parents to help them, she could easily afford a nice flat for herself and Joe. Yes they may lose a bit of money if they can't get out of a lease on the appartment in India, but with millions in the bank, I'm sure they can afford it. I think it may be more of a case of not wanting to spend the money than not having the money to spend. Joe's dad will have a huge fortune and I don't doubt he'd help out, but Joe may rightly feel he wants to earn his own money.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Niomi is incredibly wealthy - check out this post. She wouldn't even need her parents to help them, she could easily afford a nice flat for herself and Joe. Yes they may lose a bit of money if they can't get out of a lease on the appartment in India, but with millions in the bank, I'm sure they can afford it. I think it may be more of a case of not wanting to spend the money than not having the money to spend. Joe's dad will have a huge fortune and I don't doubt he'd help out, but Joe may rightly feel he wants to earn his own money.
With that much money I can’t believe she doesn’t own her own property. Surely she doesn’t think she can rent these amazing homes forever? Her earning potential will plummet *when* the influencer bubble bursts 🤞🏻

If they have split up with Joe ending it, it must be awful for her because on paper she’s perfect - pretty, healthy, works out, own money and job, their backgrounds aren’t completely different (both family-orientated etc) so it comes down to “we don’t work/want different things/I don’t like YOU anymore”. Sorry but I think Niomi will find that harder to take than other things. I mean you can’t say to people “oh we never saw each other” as a reason when they’ve been in lockdown together for months. What will she say to viewers?

Edited to add: this is not everyone’s idea of a perfect partner btw, I’m just speaking generally, or the way Niomi might think.

Last edited:
  • Haha
I can’t get over Niomi’s parents’ pool and sprawling garden. They also take frequent luxury vacations to Spain med, Swiss ski resorts, etc. Do they really make that much money from a local restaurant? Doesn’t seem to add up.

Reactions: 16
I noticed her mum, who had been posting every few days previously, suddenly stopped posting this month.

If they have split up with Joe ending it, it must be awful for her because on paper she’s perfect - pretty, healthy, works out, own money and job, their backgrounds aren’t completely different (both family-orientated etc) so it comes down to “we don’t work/want different things/I don’t like YOU anymore”. Sorry but I think Niomi will find that harder to take than other things. I mean you can’t say to people “oh we never saw each other” as a reason when they’ve been in lockdown together for months. What will she say to viewers?

Edited to add: this is not everyone’s idea of a perfect partner btw, I’m just speaking generally, or the way Niomi might think.
If she does put out a message, I imagine she'll consult gleam on how to word it.

I can’t get over Niomi’s parents’ pool and sprawling garden. They also take frequent luxury vacations to Spain med, Swiss ski resorts, etc. Do they really make that much money from a local restaurant? Doesn’t seem to add up.
Her step-father also has property businesses.

!

She just liked this post

Last edited:
absolutely no way! Bohemia is a hideous tacky hen and stag do bar

Reactions: 6
I’ve gone down such a hole watching old videos of hers. I do think she comes across as a nice person and I feel terrible for her if they have broken up/he has put a job before her (that can’t feel nice even if it’s the right thing for him). I completely get being ambitious and career minded but when you are engaged/married that decision is no longer solely yours to make.

It’s amazing how childlike she is in vlogs, I mean she is nearly 30 and she really infantilises things (speaking like a child to him etc.). Her sense of humour is also really childlike, she starts loosing it over a wet sock in one video. And joe not fitting though a door because of his umbrella in another. Hilarious. I think someone else pointed out he has started following an Instagram account about couples, I had a look at it and it is quite mature and sexual... which is totally at odds with her whole vibe. Obviously you can NEVER know what goes on behind closed doors, but she has never come across as sexy or assertive to me which is fine, but maybe joe is looking for something different.

I do wonder how she feels about her career. I mean in that rant she did about ‘not being an influencer’ she mentions being in the right place at the right time. But that’s not entirely true.. our old friend Marbobs was right time/right place and she just coat tailed on him. She has him to thank for everything. Again with Joe, he has become such a massive part of her brand and personality, and she’s gone from being the goofy comedian’s girlfriend to modelling herself as a vegan Kate Middleton eco warrior. I wonder if she ever thinks about what life would be like if she hadn’t gone down this route. Her family have enough money and privilege that it probably wouldn’t have materially affected her life. Then again, she probably doesn’t think about it at all.

Reactions: 24
Doesn't a lot of their money come from their grandparents. Aren't they American?

I'd love to see niomi get dreadlocks and go solo trekking round india looking for the best vegan street food once travel is safe again. Joey who?

I don't know how he stands being called joey all the time? He's not her son and it was so cutesy, is she hiding some hardcore dominatrix behind this vanilla cutesy persona. It can't have all been 10k runs, yoga and smoothie bowls, can it?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Oh god it's all so awkward if they break up! Just watching her 'another day hanging out' and she's constantsly giving him praise about how good he looks, then they take Joe's niece for a walk and she's calling herself Auntie 'NiMi'.
Might just be saying this because we think he's broken up with her, but he just looks like he really cant be bothered with her anymore in the recent vlogs.

I noticed her mum, who had been posting every few days previously, suddenly stopped posting this month.

If she does put out a message, I imagine she'll consult gleam on how to word it.

Her step-father also has property businesses.

!

She just liked this post

Yeah, it’s looking more and more like a breakup.
That IG post caption is so poorly written. Could be said in one sentence ‘You and your partner need to be vulnerable and honest with one another about your emotions and fears.’

Yeah, it’s looking more and more like a breakup.
That IG post caption is so poorly written. Could be said in one sentence ‘You and your partner need to be vulnerable and honest with one another about your emotions and fears.’
what IG post?

Reactions: 1
Doesn't a lot of their money come from their grandparents. Aren't they American?

I'd love to see niomi get dreadlocks and go solo trekking round india looking for the best vegan street food once travel is safe again. Joey who?

I don't know how he stands being called joey all the time? He's not her son and it was so cutesy, is she hiding some hardcore dominatrix behind this vanilla cutesy persona. It can't have all been 10k runs, yoga and smoothie bowls, can it?
She wouldn't even leave the hotel while in India, it was absurd. I'm sure they know someone who could have been a guide to film local content instead of just vegan restaurants, or maybe hire a professional guide. Her India content was crap, in her pyjamas whining in the hotel room non-stop.
And also pretended to be an expert on ayurveda after spending a month there (not going anywhere) 🤮🤮

Reactions: 8
I'll hand it to Nimbobs, haven't watched her videos lately but this drama got me to check out the bridesmaid one. Talking about "the really difficult decision" they made to leave India (she uses this phrasing multiple times) sounds so insincere to me. As SOON as she stepped off the plane India felt like home to her?? Lmfao there is no way in hell.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
SO awkward. I mean If they have broken up what will she do... eek. She deleted all her Marcus videos! Will she do the same? She will have practically nothing left. Joeyyy didn’t seem delighted to be in them at the best of times, let alone after a break up.

Reactions: 8

OMG LOL!! Yeah honestly why did she baby him like that, urgh. And a previous poster described Joeyyyyyy's life waking up at 6am to be critiqued on smoothie making whilst being filmed followed by a 10k run, my goodness that's honestly a nightmare for most people I think.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.