Niomi Smart #3 Trouble in paradise, did Joey flee? We don't know yet but await the fennel tea!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes replying to all the comments but ignoring the one asking about if they broke up. Best guess is she’ll continue to ignore all that - pretend Joe doesn’t exist for another week(s) and then do a statement

Reactions: 9
that lucy corn is so weird, i expected her to be a friend of Niomi's but Niomi isnt even following her.
Yeah Niomi is obviously reading all the messages. They're not gonna go away, why doesnt she just do a little insta post and turn comment off!?

Reactions: 6
that lucy corn is so weird, i expected her to be a friend of Niomi's but Niomi isnt even following her.
Yeah Niomi is obviously reading all the messages. They're not gonna go away, why doesnt she just do a little insta post and turn comment off!?
I am quite sure they are not a personal friend of Niomi’s, despite what they say. I don’t know why doesn’t just block them either. I would. Niomi has been the target of quite a few individuals who have exhibited disturbing/stalker behaviour over the years.

I think it’s best we only consider comments made by people who actually know her (Mum, Gren, Venetia etc)

Reactions: 10
I find the 'Smart Skin' promotion very strange. The account has been sharing pictures of peaches/grapes/whatever for over a month now, not a single picture of any of the products.

Reactions: 9
Shes replying to all the comments but ignoring the one asking about if they broke up. Best guess is she’ll continue to ignore all that - pretend Joe doesn’t exist for another week(s) and then do a statement
Interesting, if there was nothing going on she’d respond to those comments first and be like ‘Don’t be so silly we’re fine!’ 🤔

Reactions: 8
Interesting, if there was nothing going on she’d respond to those comments first and be like ‘Don’t be so silly we’re fine!’ 🤔
Exactly my line of thought.

Case in point: she responds to the first part and completely ignores the question asking if she’s okay.
9A0721E5-AE5A-471C-98B4-CB7D2DB6F26E.jpeg

She's so proud of her relationship with Joe that if nothing was going on, she would answer in a heartbeat that things were fine and we'd be seeing him soon.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
She never usually replies to so many comments on her posts.. Feeling lonely?

I noticed this one
Screenshot_20200822-141727~2.png

'you have the whole rainy city to yourself'
But what about Joe? Before now they'd done everything together. He's seemingly disappeared.

Last edited:
She never usually replies to so many comments on her posts.. Feeling lonely?
That or she’s been reading up on here. I recall someone mentioning in the previous thread how she only replies to her friends (in that first pic bout taking a break) and none of the other well-wishers and all of a sudden, she’s replying everyone.

Reactions: 6
I think they have split or are on a break. If they had just had a argument, even a bad one she would have quashed the rumours as she is obsessed with her image

She’ll do a brief announcement, probably on her stories, saying they decided to split but have a lot of love and respect for each other, and then continue on as if nothing happened. In a way I admire that composure, I was a state after my last breakup.

Reactions: 23
To be honest, I don't think she owes anyone an explanation and I think its quite unkind to harass her on social media about it. I can't imagine being dumped by someone I was engaged to, as much as I think she is a vapid, money grabbing control freak, she must be in a lot of pain and I probably wouldn't want to broadcast that to people either.

Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.