Niomi Smart #3 Trouble in paradise, did Joey flee? We don't know yet but await the fennel tea!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone take a screenshot of this couples/sexual Instagram page Joe follows. I can’t see anything like that on his following list.

I do find it interesting that he follows an account called boyfriends_of_insta which seems to take the mick out of the “demanding” instagrammer stereotype.

Reactions: 6
Oooh maybe he has a kinky side, you know what they sometimes say about the quiet, posh gentleman type ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Maybe it's just me but that stuff all looks pretty vanilla haha. However, I imagine Niomi as the prim and proper type. Wouldn't surprise me if he's a bit sexually frustrated.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Maybe it's just me but that stuff all looks pretty vanilla haha. However, I imagine Niomi as the prim and proper type. Wouldn't surprise me if he's a bit sexually frustrated.
I've not looked at the account he follows but I thought the same about her, imagine Niomis reaction to it 🙈 but then I did always think Joe seemed like a vanilla type of guy..

Reactions: 4
That's such a random account to follow....like what does a grown man get out of following that?
They seem vanilla but you just never know really...

Reactions: 13
Doubt they’ll break up for good, they will most likely get back together unless one of them cheated which I highly doubt. He’ll miss her after a few weeks and neither of them are going to do much better, they’re both the epitome of boring 😭

• Haha
Not sure about vanilla or not but in my head a Sunday with Niomi involves a matcha latte and an Audrey Hepburn film not the below.

19241E25-C01F-4463-9BF5-F44CE81090EC.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I think they've either broken up, or had a massive fight, maybe due to him leaving for the UAE.

Don’t be so quick, I’ve always found the vanilla ones are the biggest dark horses in bed ahah 🙃

Wow, Niomi's threads are suddenly bopping.

If, and this is a big if, Joe did take the job in the UAE, I think they're at least on a break. She could have gone with him, it's not easy but many couples do live together without being married in the UAE.

They seem to want different things in life (including that sex instagram haha) so, really, why stay together just for the gram?

I’m dyyyyying for the gossip. Something BIG has happened! She’s going to be devastated if they’ve broken up because it completely messes up her perfect timeline she portrays online.

Reactions: 8
Knowing Niomi she'll spin it into some transformative experience. Think of all the yoga and mindfullness nonsense that can come out of it -- another book, maybe a podcast a la Amelia Liana. It will be her version of Eat Pray Love.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Knowing Niomi she'll spin it into some transformative experience. Think of all the yoga and mindfullness nonsense that can come out of it -- another book, maybe a podcast a la Amelia Liana. It will be her version of Eat Pray Love.
Likely but I never thought Amelia was mad about that Rob guy. Niomi is clearly madly in love with Joe!

Likely but I never thought Amelia was mad about that Rob guy. Niomi is clearly madly in love with Joe!
Is she? I can't imagine them ever having a serious or meaningful conversation. I think they just prefer the 'idea' of each other. He's a nice accessory for her.

Reactions: 7
I think they've either broken up, or had a massive fight, maybe due to him leaving for the UAE.
What’s this about another job offer?

I do think it’s clear his career is more of a priority than Niomi so it’s just a matter of time before he lines up another, likely abroad, opportunity.

Reactions: 2
I’m watching a vlog from 2 years ago titled “Sunday in a heatwave”. Joe hadn’t slept much owing to the heatwave but he got to have a lie until 8am when Niomi got him out of bed to eat manky looking overnight oats before running a 10k. When they were looking for the other runners in the park she noted that they spotted them as they were stretching which she described as “hilarious”.
Not my kind of Sunday! From the way Joe was wandering munching on a banana not his either.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
I’m watching a vlog from 2 years ago titled “Sunday in a heatwave”. Joe hadn’t slept much owing to the heatwave but he got to have a lie until 8am when Niomi got him out of bed to eat manky looking overnight oats before running a 10k. When they were looking for the other runners in the park she noted that they spotted them as they were stretching which she described as “hilarious”.
Not my kind of Sunday! From the way Joe was wandering munching on a banana not his either.
I am surprised that he put up with it for so long. If anybody subjected me to that kind of routine and restrictions I would probably go nuts.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.